Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Statutes

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: The Statutes
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2017, 02:41:43 PM »
^
Mic dropped on wes. 

#boomalicious
Leave Wes the hell alone, people!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2017, 04:50:12 PM »
I think your boy, Kaos, needs something for his brunch tomorrow.  Got a nice cold pasta salad recipe?

I see like your boy, prowler, you don't actually read responses before hitting the reply button. 

I'm more of an ignoring kind of guy but it's no more of a bullshit pussy move to engage in political debate with no real opinions of his own, literally copying and pasting shit and passing it off as his thoughts.  Nor is it more of a bullshit pussy move that to engage in any type of debate without a working understanding of how debate works or even having the slightest understanding of fallacies. 

At least with the recipes I come away with more knowledge.

I either comment on the entirety of the post or I ignore it completely.  I don't post recipes. 

Chad has consistently taken more shit in the political forum than anyone in the last 4 years.  It's not even close.  I can't think of once he was met with a recipe response because, agree or disagree, he can make an argument that people can read and actually have to think about. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2017, 09:45:19 PM »
Just for the record, is there anyone here who thinks I actually enjoy the level to which all of these political threads eventually devolve?

The problem as I see it (and to which I contribute) is that several of us come at this from different directions and because of the nature of the political beast we've become fairly intractable. We see things through the distorted lens of our own perceptions.

Example: Chizad said somewhere in here that he still found Clinton to be slightly better than Trump. I cannot reconcile that.  He may have faults. She is evil incarnate. She is hillbilly corruption personified. In my mind, any criticism of Trump by Chizad already has two strikes for that reason.

And then there's the unbridled and perhaps unintended arrogance and insult spread by the repeated characterization of Trump supporters as uneducated, mindless rubes right down to the mocking faux accents. There's a good bit of hypocrisy tangled up in that, honestly.  You don't get the moral, ethical and intellectual high ground because you say you didn't vote for Trump.

I know those of you who weren't alive will roll your eyes but it's exactly like being an Auburn fan in the 70s. There were times some people were hesitant to admit their allegiance because of the ridicule -- and sometimes even employment repercussions.

So that's the backdrop. 

It's in my nature to argue.  I learn things that way.  I like to be challenged and forced to defend. This has gone beyond that. 

I hate to say it but there's a massive igno-ball of nonsense spewing from one in particular that flattens my desire or willingness to respond with anything much beyond taunting.  I shouldn't. Should ignore it. But it bleats the same half baked boobery as the freako nutbags. No respect for that because it isn't contributing to the discussion or giving me anything worthwhile to consider. It's the equivalent of a brain damaged parrot bellowing bits and pieces of crap it hears its drunken Marxist owner rant.

I'm guilty of taking the bait and dropping a slur.  I wish things were different.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2017, 05:37:30 PM »
Hillary is a dyke slut and dangerous at any speed. However, I'd pay good money to see Johnny Wadd ass fuck her, Bill and Chelsea.

Not to change the subject, but two shit sammiches don't equal one MUFFuletta.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2017, 05:44:16 PM »
Just for the record, is there anyone here who thinks I actually enjoy the level to which all of these political threads eventually devolve?

The problem as I see it (and to which I contribute) is that several of us come at this from different directions and because of the nature of the political beast we've become fairly intractable. We see things through the distorted lens of our own perceptions.

Example: Chizad said somewhere in here that he still found Clinton to be slightly better than Trump. I cannot reconcile that.  He may have faults. She is evil incarnate. She is hillbilly corruption personified. In my mind, any criticism of Trump by Chizad already has two strikes for that reason.

And then there's the unbridled and perhaps unintended arrogance and insult spread by the repeated characterization of Trump supporters as uneducated, mindless rubes right down to the mocking faux accents. There's a good bit of hypocrisy tangled up in that, honestly.  You don't get the moral, ethical and intellectual high ground because you say you didn't vote for Trump.

I know those of you who weren't alive will roll your eyes but it's exactly like being an Auburn fan in the 70s. There were times some people were hesitant to admit their allegiance because of the ridicule -- and sometimes even employment repercussions.

So that's the backdrop. 

It's in my nature to argue.  I learn things that way.  I like to be challenged and forced to defend. This has gone beyond that. 

I hate to say it but there's a massive igno-ball of nonsense spewing from one in particular that flattens my desire or willingness to respond with anything much beyond taunting.  I shouldn't. Should ignore it. But it bleats the same half baked boobery as the freako nutbags. No respect for that because it isn't contributing to the discussion or giving me anything worthwhile to consider. It's the equivalent of a brain damaged parrot bellowing bits and pieces of crap it hears its drunken Marxist owner rant.

I'm guilty of taking the bait and dropping a slur.  I wish things were different.
Poor little pussy snowflake. The truth hurts doesn't it.

I've come to the conclusion that you and a staggering percentage of Republicans see absolutely nothing wrong with what Trump and his band of merry morons have done up to this point (that includes knowingly hiring a foreign agent and giving him high level clearance). As long as they have the red R next to their name, they could all commit treason, you'd rush to defend them. As I've said before, those that are party over Country are what's wrong with this Country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2017, 07:25:20 PM »
Poor little pussy snowflake. The truth hurts doesn't it.

I've come to the conclusion that you and a staggering percentage of Republicans see absolutely nothing wrong with what Trump and his band of merry morons have done up to this point (that includes knowingly hiring a foreign agent and giving him high level clearance). As long as they have the red R next to their name, they could all commit treason, you'd rush to defend them. As I've said before, those that are party over Country are what's wrong with this Country.

^^^
Aaaaaaaaand..... a fucking idiot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2017, 12:07:17 PM »
And just like that we are back in 5th grade.

With the same origin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2017, 12:08:24 PM »
I think it's a bullshit pussy move to go recipe-posting on Prowler as if he were Birmingham or Greaseyweasel.

F. U. Asshat.

You calling someone a pussy.... with that post?- that is ironic.

You love to admonish and or censor what you don't personally like on here. If I had done that to kaos after one of his rants you wouldn't have said shit. But keep defending the village idiot. If you can't see the outrageousness of his posts that warrants an active ignoring of said posts then you are either blind or right there with him on his radical fringe and ridiculous views. The recipe bothers you but his ridiculous blabbering is cool. I'm not sure which is worse.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:15:55 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2017, 12:10:05 PM »
Fuck. You. Asshat.

You calling someone a pussy.

Ok.  Wanna flesh that out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2017, 12:13:58 PM »
How dare you, you smug prick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2017, 12:15:12 PM »

There. Have at it. Btw you quoted it before it was done. Asshat.

You wanna fire a shot. Be able to take one back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2017, 12:26:11 PM »
There. Have at it. Btw you quoted it before it was done. Asshat.

You wanna fire a shot. Be able to take one back.

I can take whatever you got, toots.

The tone of this board has gone from interesting, meaningful discussion to bleating out Trumpisms and refusal to engage.

Hate his style, hate his message, but at least Prowler is still trying to talk.  Disagree?  Try countering his argument.

This forum exists on a bit of a different plane, since the topics are ostensibly serious and we expect more of each other here.  Lately it's an open-armed acceptance of anti-intellectualism and an embrace of all things anti-fact.

Again, I think the recipe treatment is the last refuge against a troll for a board that bans so seldom. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2017, 12:30:45 PM »

Lately it's an open-armed acceptance of anti-intellectualism and an embrace of all things anti-fact.

Agreed. On both sides.

It's what will be the down fall of America.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2017, 12:31:21 PM »
Agreed. On both sides.

It's what will be the down fall of America.

Yep.  That and movie quotes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2017, 12:44:12 PM »
Hate his style, hate his message, but at least Prowler is still trying to talk.  Disagree?  Try countering his argument.

Its like trying to respond to, "Therefore; Aliens"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2017, 12:49:12 PM »
Its like trying to respond to, "Therefore; Aliens"!

So maybe try the Token method.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2017, 12:53:31 PM »
So maybe try the Token method.

I'm too old. Its like non alcoholic beer. Why bother!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2017, 12:54:10 PM »

Why bother to ignore?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2017, 12:55:03 PM »

So, your logic is that literally taking no action is more of a bother than typing out a non-response.

Fuck's sake.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:59:44 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2017, 01:01:03 PM »
So, your logic is that literally talking no action is more of a bother than typing out a non-response.

Fuck's sake.

You are turning into him.
Everything he has posted has been rebuffed over and over in some form or another.  It gets to where everything he posts looks just like "underage hookers and blow"!

For 7 months now you guys have thrown anything and everything at Trump. He keeps kicking your ass over and over, yet, you come up with even more ridiculous stuff. Even if something were true, nobody would know.

THEREFORE: ALIENS!

You've lost the attention of Americans...And this board!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions