Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No collusion happened with Trump's team & Russia...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: No collusion happened with Trump's team & Russia...
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2017, 07:51:11 AM »
People that get their political talking points from entertainers is what is wrong with America...
I'd rather get my talking points from someone that actually does research on them, instead of from the mainstream media talking heads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2017, 08:14:01 AM »
Back to the #RussianCollusionGate

Like Kaos said "the meeting was nothing"...nothing compared to what's coming.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/politics/house-dems-demand-info-doj-settlement-russian-lawyer-article-1.3321728

"The case against Prevezon was brought by then Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara in 2013. (After the money laundering was discovered by Segei Magnitsky).

The case settled just two days before trial earlier this year — after Bharara was fired by Trump."

Pieces are coming together. And it's looking like anyone associated with Trump will somehow get caught up in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2017, 01:12:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2017, 01:15:06 PM »

Like Kaos said "the meeting was nothing"...nothing compared to what's coming.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/politics/house-dems-demand-info-doj-settlement-russian-lawyer-article-1.3321728

"The case against Prevezon was brought by then Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara in 2013. (After the money laundering was discovered by Segei Magnitsky).

The case settled just two days before trial earlier this year — after Bharara was fired by Trump."

Pieces are coming together. And it's looking like anyone associated with Trump will somehow get caught up in it.

You're a fucking loon.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2017, 01:18:06 PM »
You're a fucking loon.

He's just talking to himself at this point. He's about 0-23 so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2017, 04:55:23 PM »
He's just talking to himself at this point. He's about 0-23 so far.

Wait just a gall darn minute. What about the underage hookers and blow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2017, 06:00:54 PM »
Wait just a gall darn minute. What about the underage hookers and blow?
...and golden showers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2017, 06:59:25 PM »
I can take about an hour on the tower of power, as long as I gets a little golden shower.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2017, 07:40:43 PM »

Let's pray they don't pick up kaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2017, 05:21:23 PM »
You're a fucking loon.
Funny how Trump has gone from "Russia collusion is Fake News/Witchhunt" to "Can I pardon myself and family from the investigation?" in the matter of a week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2017, 05:43:00 PM »
Funny how Trump has gone from "Russia collusion is Fake News/Witchhunt" to "Can I pardon myself and family from the investigation?" in the matter of a week.

Funny how that's not happening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2017, 03:39:43 PM »
Funny how that's not happening.
Sadly, it is.

About the pardoning business. The only President to have approval numbers as low as Trump's, was Gerald Ford. The reason why his number was so low was mainly because he had just pardoned Nixon...and this is suppose to be the "honeymoon phase".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2017, 06:57:16 PM »
Sadly, it is.

About the pardoning business. The only President to have approval numbers as low as Trump's, was Gerald Ford. The reason why his number was so low was mainly because he had just pardoned Nixon...and this is suppose to be the "honeymoon phase".

Still funny how that is not happening!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2017, 09:44:38 PM »
Trump supporters 6 months ago:
“There were no meetings with any Russians.”
Trump supporters 3 months ago:
“They just forgot to report the meetings with Russians.”
Trump supporters last week:
"There's no evidence of collusion with Russia!!"
Trump supporters 3 days ago:
"Who cares if the Trump campaign colluded with Russia?"
Trump supporters yesterday:
“It’s Obama’s fault for not stopping the meetings with Russians.”
Trump’s lawyer Jay Sekulow today:
“It’s the Secret Service’s fault for not stopping the meeting with Russians.”
Trump supporters tomorrow:
“Трамп собирается сделать Россию велик."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2017, 01:02:16 PM »
Still more relevant:

Squirrel Stew
"This slow-cooked squirrel is a no brainer for a first-time cooker of squirrel. My husband and 2 sons were very impressed as if I had been making this dish my entire life. The meat will fall off the bone."
Ingredients
1 onion, cut into chunks
2 cups baby carrots
4 large potatoes, cut into small chunks
1 large green bell pepper, cut into chunks
2 cloves garlic
4 cubes chicken bouillon
salt and pepper to taste
3 squirrels - skinned, gutted, and cut into pieces
water to cover
2 tablespoons flour
Directions
Place the onion, carrots, potatoes, bell pepper, garlic, chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker. Lay the squirrel meat on top of the vegetable mixture. Pour enough water over the mixture to cover completely. Cover and cook on HIGH 6 hours. Stir the flour into the mixture and cook another 2 hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2017, 06:36:47 PM »
I just bought 1000 acres in Russia right next to the fucking Kremlin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2017, 09:49:02 AM »
I just bought 1000 acres in Russia right next to the fucking Kremlin.

On the good side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2017, 03:20:00 PM »
Where sissies been?

Please enjoy recipe from old country.
Beef Stew Russian Style

The Russian roast beef is traditionally stewed in a clay pot in the oven. It is often recommended to sear the meat first in order to get a nice crust. It makes the meat really juicy and tasty. The selection of vegetables can vary according to season and mood. In Russia, root vegetables such as carrots and celery are quite common. Whole grain rye bread used in this recipe gives the dish a special flavor. Potatoes can be served separately or braised with meat in the oven.

Ingredients
600-800 g (=1.3-1.7 lb)   beef
3   onions
1   carrot
1   celery (root)
2 slices   rye bread
150 g (=5.3 oz)   bacon
50 g (=3.5 tbsp)   butter
500 ml (=2.2 cups)   stock
100 ml (=0.4 cup)   sour cream
4-6   potatoes
peppercorns, bay leaves
flour, salt
fresh parsley
Directions
Cut beef into slices, season with salt, dredge in flour and sear on both sides until a nice brown crust forms.
Finely chop onions, carrot and celery.
Cut bread into small pieces and combine with vegetables. Add bay leaf, peppercorns and season with salt.
Line bottom of a casserole dish with bacon slices. Layer some meat, follow with a layer of vegetable-bread mixture. Repeat. Pour stock into the casserole dish, just enough to cover the second meat layer, no more. The whole thing shouldn’t swim! Bring to low boil over medium heat and take off heat.
Preheat oven to 100C/212F, cover and bake for about two hours. Add sour cream and bake for another half an hour. Sprinkle with parsley shortly before serving.
Peel and boil potatoes. Serve as side dish.
The following variation is especially popular in Russia on special occasions:
Prepare and serve beef stew in small clay pots. In this case cook potatoes in the pots together with the rest.
This beef stew is often cooked for different celebrations.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 03:22:16 PM by Vladimir »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2017, 03:38:14 PM »
OMG...now the Russians are colluding on the recipes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2017, 06:55:54 PM »
Where sissies been?

Please enjoy recipe from old country.
Beef Stew Russian Style

The Russian roast beef is traditionally stewed in a clay pot in the oven. It is often recommended to sear the meat first in order to get a nice crust. It makes the meat really juicy and tasty. The selection of vegetables can vary according to season and mood. In Russia, root vegetables such as carrots and celery are quite common. Whole grain rye bread used in this recipe gives the dish a special flavor. Potatoes can be served separately or braised with meat in the oven.

Ingredients
600-800 g (=1.3-1.7 lb)   beef
3   onions
1   carrot
1   celery (root)
2 slices   rye bread
150 g (=5.3 oz)   bacon
50 g (=3.5 tbsp)   butter
500 ml (=2.2 cups)   stock
100 ml (=0.4 cup)   sour cream
4-6   potatoes
peppercorns, bay leaves
flour, salt
fresh parsley
Directions
Cut beef into slices, season with salt, dredge in flour and sear on both sides until a nice brown crust forms.
Finely chop onions, carrot and celery.
Cut bread into small pieces and combine with vegetables. Add bay leaf, peppercorns and season with salt.
Line bottom of a casserole dish with bacon slices. Layer some meat, follow with a layer of vegetable-bread mixture. Repeat. Pour stock into the casserole dish, just enough to cover the second meat layer, no more. The whole thing shouldn’t swim! Bring to low boil over medium heat and take off heat.
Preheat oven to 100C/212F, cover and bake for about two hours. Add sour cream and bake for another half an hour. Sprinkle with parsley shortly before serving.
Peel and boil potatoes. Serve as side dish.
The following variation is especially popular in Russia on special occasions:
Prepare and serve beef stew in small clay pots. In this case cook potatoes in the pots together with the rest.
This beef stew is often cooked for different celebrations.

Y'all admit it. When you read this you did it in your best Russian accent in your head. Then. You amazingly wrote it down in Russian. We've all just been activated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions