Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No collusion happened with Trump's team & Russia...

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: No collusion happened with Trump's team & Russia...
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2017, 10:18:27 AM »
I'll say this, I don't think collusion happened, but I really don't know.

If collusion did happen, this is the ONLY real piece of evidence that ANYONE has found out about in close to a year investigating.

I think this meeting is odd. It doesn't mean he is guilty or innocent, but it is odd. I wish that people would be intellectually honest on both sides to have a reasonable discussion, but it won't happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2017, 10:59:00 AM »
I'll say this, I don't think collusion happened, but I really don't know.

If collusion did happen, this is the ONLY real piece of evidence that ANYONE has found out about in close to a year investigating.

I think this meeting is odd. It doesn't mean he is guilty or innocent, but it is odd. I wish that people would be intellectually honest on both sides to have a reasonable discussion, but it won't happen.

And now Don Jr. just released his full email. He knew it was a meeting with Russian people about dirt on Hillary. What does that mean legally speaking? No clue....

Once again, this is odd.

Personally, I think that no one is clean. And if someone with money and resources, like the whole freaking US media, investigates something for over a year, they will find something. Still not sure this is any different than what any politician does to dig up dirt on their opponent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2017, 11:06:50 AM »
And now Don Jr. just released his full email. He knew it was a meeting with Russian people about dirt on Hillary. What does that mean legally speaking? No clue....

Once again, this is odd.

Personally, I think that no one is clean. And if someone with money and resources, like the whole freaking US media, investigates something for over a year, they will find something. Still not sure this is any different than what any politician does to dig up dirt on their opponent.
One of the emails refers to Veselnitskaya as a "Russian government attorney".

The email was forwarded to Kushner. In the very least, this should have come up in his SF-86 security clearance form. MAYBE HE DID include it, and that's how we knew about the meeting in the first place. We'll see.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 11:14:01 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2017, 11:21:31 AM »
One of the emails refers to Veselnitskaya as a "Russian government attorney".

And then she says that she doesn't work for the government.

Again, we don't know if ANYTHING did come out of this meeting. We know nothing. This is an assumption that there was collusion because contact was there. The FBI has still not been able to turn up ANY evidence of actual collusion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2017, 11:31:26 AM »
And then she says that she doesn't work for the government.

Again, we don't know if ANYTHING did come out of this meeting. We know nothing. This is an assumption that there was collusion because contact was there. The FBI has still not been able to turn up ANY evidence of actual collusion.
Where? I'm not being salty, I just didn't see that anywhere in the email chain.

I did also see his fourth page that said "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2017, 11:43:48 AM »
Guys - the fact that this was a pure setup job changes the entire context of it all.

“We have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which, according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier,” Mark Corall, spokesperson for President Trump's lawyer Marc Kasowitz told NBC.

Sara Carter (circa news) and John Solomon (no not from al.com) have both done some very extensive research into this lady and her ties.

This "collusion with the Russians" story has been in the works for a good long while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 11:44:57 AM »
Where? I'm not being salty, I just didn't see that anywhere in the email chain.

I did also see his fourth page that said "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631

And I agree with you. Don Jr is not even denying that. The whole thing is weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 11:47:52 AM »
Guys - the fact that this was a pure setup job changes the entire context of it all.

“We have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which, according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier,” Mark Corall, spokesperson for President Trump's lawyer Marc Kasowitz told NBC.

Sara Carter (circa news) and John Solomon (no not from al.com) have both done some very extensive research into this lady and her ties.

This "collusion with the Russians" story has been in the works for a good long while.

And I think that this is just as possible for sure. Again, NOTHING has been proven. BUT, in emails that Don just released, he thought he was meeting with someone from the Russian legal team that he thought had dirt on Clinton. He may have been set up, but he also took the bait. Still doesn't prove a fucking thing other than Don Jr. perhaps being extremely naive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2017, 11:50:58 AM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631

And I agree with you. Don Jr is not even denying that. The whole thing is weird.
Oh yeah, you're saying her denial is contradicted by the emails Don Jr. just released. I thought you were saying it was "corrected" somewhere in the emails.

Apparently, by Don Jr.'s own admission by releasing the emails, all parties knew her to be a government operative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2017, 11:52:31 AM »
Oh yeah, you're saying her denial is contradicted by the emails Don Jr. just released. I thought you were saying it was "corrected" somewhere in the emails.

Apparently, by Don Jr.'s own admission by releasing the emails, all parties knew her to be a government operative.

Correct. And then she is denying it now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 11:56:36 AM »
The Russians are coming! The Russians are, coming!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 12:57:51 PM »
And I think that this is just as possible for sure. Again, NOTHING has been proven. BUT, in emails that Don just released, he thought he was meeting with someone from the Russian legal team that he thought had dirt on Clinton. He may have been set up, but he also took the bait. Still doesn't prove a fucking thing other than Don Jr. perhaps being extremely naive.

No that's fair enough. And I agree. Very naive. But no collusion and certainly not illegal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 02:12:45 PM »
Media reporting DTJ "thrilled" with the subject of a meeting.

Of course he was thrilled. Its called oppo research. You find as much dirt as you can on your opponent. Tying hitlary to the Russians "again" would have been great. But alas, for the poor dimturds, no collusion!

Not even "odd".

There was none of this "collusion" BS at the time. And if they had tied hitlary to the russians, again, it would be the final nail n the coffin.

There was no collusion. There is no collusion, There has never been any collusion. And there will never be any collusion.

People who believe in this probably believe in man made global warming also!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 02:21:10 PM »
Kaine saying that he thinks this is treason just gets us closer and closer to CW II.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2017, 02:25:39 PM »
Kaine saying that he thinks this is treason just gets us closer and closer to CW II.

I wonder what Donna Brazille thinks about it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2017, 02:30:45 PM »
There was no collusion. There is no collusion, There has never been any collusion. And there will never be any collusion.
Serious question, how do you define "collusion"? At what point would it in fact be considered "collusion" in your estimation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2017, 02:36:42 PM »
Media reporting DTJ "thrilled" with the subject of a meeting.

Of course he was thrilled. Its called oppo research. You find as much dirt as you can on your opponent. Tying hitlary to the Russians "again" would have been great. But alas, for the poor dimturds, no collusion!

Not even "odd".

There was none of this "collusion" BS at the time. And if they had tied hitlary to the russians, again, it would be the final nail n the coffin.

People who believe in this probably believe in man made global warming also!

This.  I still don't get the big deal here.  First off, this type of "collusion" is not illegal.  Second, not one damn thing the Russians did or didn't do with regard to the election had any bearing whatsoever on who people voted for.  This was as polarized an election as I've ever seen.  Either you wuz fer or agint.  And C, does anybody believe that the good ole U.S. of A. isn't meddling in and trying to influence every election around the world that we can?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2017, 02:40:10 PM »
This.  I still don't get the big deal here.  First off, this type of "collusion" is not illegal.  Second, not one damn thing the Russians did or didn't do with regard to the election had any bearing whatsoever on who people voted for.  This was as polarized an election as I've ever seen.  Either you wuz fer or agint.  And C, does anybody believe that the good ole U.S. of A. isn't meddling in and trying to influence every election around the world that we can?

That's why I think people like Senators Kaine and Sanders fanning the flames of someone committing "treason" will lead to more people attempting to shoot Republican Congressmen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2017, 02:45:32 PM »
That's why I think people like Senators Kaine and Sanders fanning the flames of someone committing "treason" will lead to more people attempting to shoot Republican Congressmen.

No, no.  Trump posted a WWE meme of him body slamming CNN.  It's the journalists lives that are now in danger.  Stop trying to deflect.  Trump evil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2017, 03:17:49 PM »
No, no.  Trump posted a WWE meme of him body slamming CNN.  It's the journalists lives that are now in danger.  Stop trying to deflect.  Trump evil.
Not to mention that wicked little 15 year old kid who was colluding with Trump and the Russians.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.