Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Teachers with the hots!

chinook

Re: Teachers with the hots!
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2017, 02:43:25 PM »

Got to thinking about this, I'd stay with her until she got out of prison. The get out of prison sex would be great, you know she will do anything to keep him, and dump her ass to the curb the end of the week.

wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2017, 02:46:23 PM »
I'd take her out for a nice seafood dinner after she gets out of prison, then never call her again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2017, 02:48:26 PM »
wrong.

I am sure you haven't forgotten but just in case you did.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2017, 05:22:33 PM »

Got to thinking about this, I'd stay with her until she got out of prison. The get out of prison sex would be great, you know she will do anything to keep him, and dump her ass to the curb the end of the week.

Bitch now knows how to make a shiv and use it!

Good luck!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2017, 03:52:04 PM »
Okay, so I come across this latest hot teacher sexing up the student story on teh foxnewz.  I just love the wording.

A married Michigan substitute teacher was in court Thursday after she was accused of sexually assaulting one of her students earlier this year.

Allyson Brittany Moran, 26, was arrested in September after the teenager told authorities he was sexually involved with the married substitute teacher.

Moran worked as a long-term substitute teacher and a girls soccer coach at Stockbridge High School during the 2016-2017 school year, according to the Lansing State Journal. Moran reportedly no longer works for the school district.

The teenager testified in court during a preliminary hearing that he and Moran would eat lunch together and spend time together after school.

In March, their relationship became more intense after the teacher and student started exchanging messages on the social media app Snapchat.

"At first it was just normal...asking how I was doing," the teenager said. Later, the two "started talking more in a sexual manner."

The teenager said Moran sent nude photos of herself to him through the app.

The teenager said he was invited to Moran’s house in April. When he was inside, Moran “led him into a basement man cave then took off her robe and kissed him,” the student told the court.

Afterward, the teacher led the teen upstairs to her room where he said she sexually assaulted him. That same week the teenager went back to Moran’s residence where they had sex a second time.

The student and teenager continued contacting each other through Snapchat but did not meet up again. The teenager told his girlfriend of the incident and a family member alerted police in August.

The judge ruled to move forward with the trial and decided to bind the teacher on “three felony counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student and one misdemeanor count of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student,” Lansing State Journal reported.

The Daily Mail reported Moran's husband moved to South Dakota in June and it was unclear if the two were currently married.

Moran’s arraignment is slated for Nov. 8 and could receive up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

So, a young, hot teacher strips and kisses you.  Then she leads you upstairs and what happens next is termed "assault".  It was so bad that he goes back for a second assaulting.  Again, cue the SNL video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2017, 04:30:38 PM »
Okay, so I come across this latest hot teacher sexing up the student story on teh foxnewz.  I just love the wording.

A married Michigan substitute teacher was in court Thursday after she was accused of sexually assaulting one of her students earlier this year.

Allyson Brittany Moran, 26, was arrested in September after the teenager told authorities he was sexually involved with the married substitute teacher.

Moran worked as a long-term substitute teacher and a girls soccer coach at Stockbridge High School during the 2016-2017 school year, according to the Lansing State Journal. Moran reportedly no longer works for the school district.

The teenager testified in court during a preliminary hearing that he and Moran would eat lunch together and spend time together after school.

In March, their relationship became more intense after the teacher and student started exchanging messages on the social media app Snapchat.

"At first it was just normal...asking how I was doing," the teenager said. Later, the two "started talking more in a sexual manner."

The teenager said Moran sent nude photos of herself to him through the app.

The teenager said he was invited to Moran’s house in April. When he was inside, Moran “led him into a basement man cave then took off her robe and kissed him,” the student told the court.

Afterward, the teacher led the teen upstairs to her room where he said she sexually assaulted him. That same week the teenager went back to Moran’s residence where they had sex a second time.

The student and teenager continued contacting each other through Snapchat but did not meet up again. The teenager told his girlfriend of the incident and a family member alerted police in August.

The judge ruled to move forward with the trial and decided to bind the teacher on “three felony counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student and one misdemeanor count of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student,” Lansing State Journal reported.

The Daily Mail reported Moran's husband moved to South Dakota in June and it was unclear if the two were currently married.

Moran’s arraignment is slated for Nov. 8 and could receive up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

So, a young, hot teacher strips and kisses you.  Then she leads you upstairs and what happens next is termed "assault".  It was so bad that he goes back for a second assaulting.  Again, cue the SNL video.

Useless without pics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2017, 04:33:05 PM »
She had a hold on him he couldn't resist. It was bewitchingly powerful and it was as if he were under a spell. Damn teaching vixens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2017, 04:54:56 PM »
Useless without pics.

I sent you those naked selfies.  What more do you want?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 04:57:45 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2017, 05:20:00 PM »
I sent you those naked selfies.  What more do you want?
You should never have done this. Believe me, he’ll just keep hounding you for more pics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2017, 06:02:33 PM »

Thanks! 

That tramp can disrobe on me.  I’ll allow it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2017, 06:29:34 PM »
Thanks! 

That tramp can disrobe on me.  I’ll allow it.

Assault me.  Assault me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2017, 10:35:34 PM »
At least let me have a little of the peril
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2017, 09:56:34 AM »
At least let me have a little of the peril
No, it's much to perilous
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2017, 09:15:47 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2017, 10:48:41 AM »
Alright. Guys teach your son to lock his phone and hide the good stuff!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/16/married-science-teacher-22-arrested-for-sex-romp-with-teen-boy-student.html

Don't run for Senate.  Prowler would be outraged at your demeanor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2017, 11:44:23 AM »
Man.... there are a lot of underage boys getting a lot more sex than Prowler and WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2017, 01:32:07 PM »
Man.... there are a lot of underage boys getting a lot more sex than Prowler and WT.
No shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2017, 03:41:10 PM »
A former teacher in Wisconsin was charged Tuesday following an alleged ongoing sexual relationship with an underage student, according to a report from the Ripon Police Department.

Fitzpatrick was charged with child enticement, sexual assault of a student by school staff, exposing a child to harmful material and obstructing an officer, police said.

Per the arrest report obtained by Fox News, officials were provided information in April about “an inappropriate relationship” between Samantha Fitzpatrick, 28, and an underage teenager at Ripon High School, where Fitzpatrick worked at the time. The teacher, who left her job in May, was reportedly having marital problems at the time of the alleged relationship.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/06/wisconsin-teacher-charged-for-alleged-sexual-relationship-with-student-report-says.html

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum