friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Teachers with the hots!
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2018, 10:46:02 PM »
I would drum her.  
I’d eat her redfish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2018, 10:52:29 PM »
People, it's all about the tuna.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2018, 11:04:33 PM »
She was banging a 14-year old.  
Unreal.  
Maybe his dick looked 18.
I know I’ve made that...I mean, yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2018, 12:01:39 PM »
Unreal.  
Yeah. That’s when it ceases to be boys will be boys and is definitely predatory!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2018, 01:49:38 PM »
Unreal.  
Fucking another one falls victim to those sexy kids.  It's truly becoming an epidemic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2018, 03:36:15 PM »
Fucking another one falls victim to those sexy kids.  It's truly becoming an epidemic.
Oh to be 14.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2018, 04:12:53 PM »
She's got a gypsy soul and she was born for leavin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2018, 08:03:15 PM »
She's got a gypsy soul and she was born for leavin
I told her I want to see her again, but I'm stuck in colder weather. Maybe tomorrow will be better.  I'll call her then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2018, 11:43:08 PM »
Oh to be 14.
How the hell did the 14 year old fuck this up???  Keep your damn most shut and keep banging the hot teacher!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2018, 08:17:18 AM »
How the hell did the 14 year old fuck this up???  Keep your damn most shut and keep banging the hot teacher!!
14? No way a 14 year old can handle that. I know all the guys want to say that...but what if this was your 14 year old son? I know she is a hot piece of ass...but we are men. She took advantage of a little boy. That shit is crazy.
My 14 year old self couldn't have handled some shit like that. 18...maybe 17...sure. But 14? That's brutal man...
Sneaking the BOY out of the house at midnight and bringing him back at 2:00 while getting him high and fucking him. Dude...you wouldn't want your son doing that with a 16 year old chick. Much less a 26 year old woman.
But I know...I know...just keep his mouth shut right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2018, 08:39:13 AM »
I really don't know why they keep wanting these young kids.  When I was 14 I would've been finished before I even got it out of my pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »
I really don't know why they keep wanting these young kids.  When I was 14 I would've been finished before I even got it out of my pants.
Right!  Like WE!!! said it's a sickness. 14? Like I can maybe understand if the kid was 17/18, but 14 did he even have hair on his nuts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2018, 09:41:59 AM »
I couldn't have handled it at 14.  

14 1/2?  Maybe.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2018, 10:58:38 AM »
14? No way a 14 year old can handle that. I know all the guys want to say that...but what if this was your 14 year old son? I know she is a hot piece of ass...but we are men. She took advantage of a little boy. That shit is crazy. My 14 year old self couldn't have handled some shit like that. 18...maybe 17...sure. But 14? That's brutal man... Sneaking the BOY out of the house at midnight and bringing him back at 2:00 while getting him high and fucking him. Dude...you wouldn't want your son doing that with a 16 year old chick. Much less a 26 year old woman. But I know...I know...just keep his mouth shut right?
I'd be pissed about it if my 14 year old came to me with that.  I'd be so fucking mad that I'd go straight to her house and tell her that I was going to the authorities unless I got a shot at that ass.  Then I'd probably still go and deny extorting her for pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2018, 11:03:34 AM »
I'd be pissed about it if my 14 year old came to me with that.  I'd be so fudgeing mad that I'd go straight to her house and tell her that I was going to the authorities unless I got a shot at that ass.  Then I'd probably still go and deny extorting her for pussy.
I like the way you think, Cowboy.  Only thing is, if she said my 14 was better (or bigger), I'd have to kill a bitch.  Can't be taking an ego hit like that from a whore.

Rented me a hooker one time and when I pulled my pants down she looked and asked exactly who I was gonna please with the little thing.  Myself bitch!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 11:06:47 AM by ssgaufan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2018, 12:29:43 PM »
14? No way a 14 year old can handle that. I know all the guys want to say that...but what if this was your 14 year old son? I know she is a hot piece of ass...but we are men. She took advantage of a little boy. That shit is crazy.
My 14 year old self couldn't have handled some shit like that. 18...maybe 17...sure. But 14? That's brutal man...
Sneaking the BOY out of the house at midnight and bringing him back at 2:00 while getting him high and fucking him. Dude...you wouldn't want your son doing that with a 16 year old chick. Much less a 26 year old woman.
But I know...I know...just keep his mouth shut right?
There have been times on the x when I have exaggerated my capabilities, looks, etc. But I’m being sincere this time.
I don’t know about 14. But at 49, she’d definitely take me out. Stone cold dead. I couldn’t keep up very long. Maybe not even keep it up for long. 
But I sure would love to find out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions