Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Teachers with the hots!

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Teachers with the hots!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2017, 03:02:32 PM »
I don't know what's going on but apparently, this is becoming an epidemic.  It seems like the last 4-5 days in a row, there's another report of a teacher sexing up a student.  And it's always the female teachers.
Have you had a talk with Snags Jr?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 03:03:54 PM »
Have you had a talk with Snags Jr?

Can he introduce me to all his hot teachers? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2017, 10:17:52 PM »
Can he introduce me to all his hot teachers?
You mean his hot teachers grandmothers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2017, 04:19:54 PM »
Don't they realize the kids' dads need lovin too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2017, 04:21:40 PM »
Who are these women?  All I had for PE teachers were....well....your dad.
You made it with WE!!!'s dad!!! Gross!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2017, 04:30:24 PM »

Penn State Lite. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2017, 05:18:54 PM »

He was going to make me run suicides. What was I supposed to do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2017, 05:41:40 PM »
I gotta say, I never saw anything about that in the employee handbook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 05:42:41 PM »
I gotta say, I never saw anything about that in the employee handbook.
Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 05:47:03 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2017, 03:45:24 PM »
I swear I just don't get A.) The rash of cases of hot teacher taking the high, hard one from students, and 2.) The severity of penalties for said fuckage.  Could have faced 38 years?  Are you kidding?  The reality is that kids are far more sexually active these days.  In fact, waaaayyy more sexually active.  I've talked to more than one high school coach that told me it was more the norm than the exception for kids to be active by 9th or 10th grade.  More importantly, they said you have to really use a ton of restraint to not get in trouble as a teacher because a lot of these students won't hesitate to throw it on you.  Here, we have hawt babe who was 25 at the time, throwing it on a 16 year old.

foxynews

The wife of former high school assistant football coach in Tennessee on Monday pleaded guilty to having sex with a 16-year-old boy who played on her husband’s team.

Kelsey McCarter, 27, admitted guilt to all seven counts – including six charges of statutory rape – ahead of her trial.

McCarter decided to plead guilty to receive a lesser sentence, her attorney said. Doug Trant, the attorney, said she otherwise faced 38 years in prison.

She will now serve three years in prison but could qualify for release after serving 30 percent of the sentence.

“She made a mistake," Trant said after the hearing, according to The Knoxville News-Sentinel. "She'll move past it. She's young, and as you saw, her family is here in support of her. Her husband is strongly supportive of her."

"She's very sorry about what happened, she's sorry she put her family through this," he said.

McCarter faced charges for having sex with the 16-year-old high school student multiple times throughout 2015. the News-Sentinel reported that the acts took place at her home and while she was driving him to his mother’s house.

Justin McCarter, the woman’s husband, invited the boy and his brother to live in their house and mentor them following their behavioral problems, said the abused boy’s mother.

Prosecutors said the woman also sent topless clip of herself to the student.

The husband resigned from his position as an assistant football coach last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2017, 04:49:22 PM »
I swear I just don't get A.) The rash of cases of hot teacher taking the high, hard one from students, and 2.) The severity of penalties for said fuckage.  Could have faced 38 years?  Are you kidding?  The reality is that kids are far more sexually active these days.  In fact, waaaayyy more sexually active.  I've talked to more than one high school coach that told me it was more the norm than the exception for kids to be active by 9th or 10th grade.  More importantly, they said you have to really use a ton of restraint to not get in trouble as a teacher because a lot of these students won't hesitate to throw it on you.  Here, we have hawt babe who was 25 at the time, throwing it on a 16 year old.

foxynews

The wife of former high school assistant football coach in Tennessee on Monday pleaded guilty to having sex with a 16-year-old boy who played on her husband’s team.

Kelsey McCarter, 27, admitted guilt to all seven counts – including six charges of statutory rape – ahead of her trial.

McCarter decided to plead guilty to receive a lesser sentence, her attorney said. Doug Trant, the attorney, said she otherwise faced 38 years in prison.

She will now serve three years in prison but could qualify for release after serving 30 percent of the sentence.

“She made a mistake," Trant said after the hearing, according to The Knoxville News-Sentinel. "She'll move past it. She's young, and as you saw, her family is here in support of her. Her husband is strongly supportive of her."

"She's very sorry about what happened, she's sorry she put her family through this," he said.

McCarter faced charges for having sex with the 16-year-old high school student multiple times throughout 2015. the News-Sentinel reported that the acts took place at her home and while she was driving him to his mother’s house.

Justin McCarter, the woman’s husband, invited the boy and his brother to live in their house and mentor them following their behavioral problems, said the abused boy’s mother.

Prosecutors said the woman also sent topless clip of herself to the student.

The husband resigned from his position as an assistant football coach last year.

Fool me once  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2017, 05:16:34 PM »

Well, think about this guy right now.  He gets to kick his feet up for a year plus, swilling brews, eating pizza and hitting on hawt babes himself.  Then, he's going to have aforementioned hawt wife getting out of prison and craving the cock. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2017, 06:59:51 PM »
I sent out topless pics of myself too recently. It got me nowhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2017, 12:52:30 AM »
I read this earlier and wondered why she was sentenced.

She didn't work for the school. The kid was 16.
What kind of archaic laws say a 16 is not old enough to decide to get laid?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2017, 09:00:13 AM »
I sent out topless pics of myself too recently. It got me nowhere.
Not true.  Snaggs and Chizad are hooked from what I hear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2017, 09:02:17 AM »
Not true.  Snaggs and Chizad are hooked from what I hear.

Just when I think I can quit him, he goes and sends those pics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2017, 01:05:30 PM »

Well, think about this guy right now.  He gets to kick his feet up for a year plus, swilling brews, eating pizza and hitting on hawt babes himself.  Then, he's going to have aforementioned hawt wife getting out of prison and craving the cock.

Got to thinking about this, I'd stay with her until she got out of prison. The get out of prison sex would be great, you know she will do anything to keep him, and dump her ass to the curb the end of the week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'