Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

When will the temper tantrum end?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
When will the temper tantrum end?
« on: June 07, 2017, 12:18:49 AM »
At what point will the temper tantrum from the left finally end?  When is the mainstream media going to stop lobbing pointless, baseless grenades at the president?  I'm sorry they didn't get their way, but enough is enough.  We're nearly six months into his presidency, he's done some fantastic things that put America first, the economy is growing and real people -- the people who work every day to provide for their families -- are feeling hope for the first time in more than a decade. 

It's time for the siege mentality to back the fuck up.  Can you imagine how far under the bus Obama or Hillary would be had the media tried a tenth as hard to dig dirt and sling mud against either of them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: When will the temper tantrum end?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 10:28:04 AM »
It's not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 07:12:42 PM »
At what point will the temper tantrum from the left finally end?  When is the mainstream media going to stop lobbing pointless, baseless grenades at the president?  I'm sorry they didn't get their way, but enough is enough.  We're nearly six months into his presidency, he's done some fantastic things that put America first, the economy is growing and real people -- the people who work every day to provide for their families -- are feeling hope for the first time in more than a decade. 

It's time for the siege mentality to back the fuck up.  Can you imagine how far under the bus Obama or Hillary would be had the media tried a tenth as hard to dig dirt and sling mud against either of them?
A goldfish would be shocked to see how easily you forget.

Btw, this is what happens during investigations, when the rugs are lifted and beaten...dirt falls off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 07:20:34 PM »
Good God.  No one investigated Barry for anything other than a few people trying to question his birth place.  You've lost it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 07:25:30 PM »
Good God.  No one investigated Barry for anything other than a few people trying to question his birth place.  You've lost it.
Exactly, no one investigated Obama. Don't ya miss that, you know, not being the laughing stock of the World?

As for dirt and mud slinging...apparently you also have a terrible memory. You didn't even remember the burning and lynching effigies of Obama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 08:28:25 PM »
Exactly, no one investigated Obama. Don't ya miss that, you know, not being the laughing stock of the World?

As for dirt and mud slinging...apparently you also have a terrible memory. You didn't even remember the burning and lynching effigies of Obama.

Spit out the first dick and eat another dick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 12:25:08 AM »

Don't you wish you were like Obama, you know, not being the laughing stock of TigersX?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 04:49:08 PM »
Don't you wish you were like Obama, you know, not being the laughing stock of TigersX?
I don't give a fuck if everyone or no one laughs at me, especially not in the Republican cesspool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 05:26:30 PM »
I don't give a fuck if everyone or no one laughs at me, especially not in the Republican cesspool.

Then you must not give lots and lots of fucks. 

You know. Like your teenage years.  No fucks. And your 20s, 30s and on forever
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 02:30:47 AM »
Then you must not give lots and lots of fucks. 

You know. Like your teenage years.  No fucks. And your 20s, 30s and on forever
Oh believe me, I fucked plenty. Doesn't change the fact that America is a laughing stock. That's what happens when you put a clown in office
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 09:05:14 AM »
Oh believe me, I fucked plenty. Doesn't change the fact that America is a laughing stock. That's what happens when you put a clown in office

What you don't get is that you guys are making us the laughing stock. Comey. The media. Russian collusion investigation. Now two democratic state AG's are looking to sue the President of the United States? It's a fucking joke and I am tired of it all.

I know that Trump throws fuel on the fire. No doubt about that. But for the media and people like YOU to say that Trump is the reason we look like idiots is stupid. Y'alls pure hatred of the dude makes you completely blind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 10:17:26 AM »
What you don't get is that you guys are making us the laughing stock. Comey. The media. Russian collusion investigation. Now two democratic state AG's are looking to sue the President of the United States? It's a fucking joke and I am tired of it all.

I know that Trump throws fuel on the fire. No doubt about that. But for the media and people like YOU to say that Trump is the reason we look like idiots is stupid. Y'alls pure hatred of the dude makes you completely blind.

And the ones that are supposedly laughing are not poking the bear. I've seen this type of laugh before. It's the nervous one that precedes the pissing of the pants....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 05:56:32 PM »

Wrong.

Whenever Trump talks or tweets about anything, he makes the US a laughing stock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 06:02:43 PM »
Wrong.

Whenever Trump talks or tweets about anything, he makes the US a laughing stock.

Please get a vasectomy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 08:30:14 PM »
Please get a vasectomy.

I'll drink to that
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 10:31:56 PM »
Please get a vasectomy.
Go fuck yourself gutter trash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 10:43:09 PM »
Go fuck yourself gutter trash

Hopefully that's all you'll ever be doing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 07:39:01 AM »
Wrong.

I agree on the tweeting. It's why I said he throws fuel on the fire. But that is far from the sole reason we look pathetic right now. The "resistance" is an embarrassment to our great nation...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 03:06:09 PM »
Like I said...laughing stock.

http://newcenturytimes.com/2017/06/15/leaked-audio-of-australian-pm-making-fun-of-trump-is-everything-we-hoped-for-and-more/

He still won't challenge Trump. And has probably already apologized. Who would EVER apologize to your feminine idol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.