Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Things I don't like about Trump

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Things I don't like about Trump
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2017, 06:33:24 PM »
Funny, I've yet to see much of that.

Well, you aren't very bright. So that is to be expected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2017, 06:48:54 PM »

Well, you aren't very bright. So that is to be expected.
^Says a Trump supporter^  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2017, 07:33:21 PM »
^Says a Trump supporter^  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

I've seeen this type of response before.

It's usually from a butthurt snowflake!

Until Trump does something I did not elect him for, I will support him.

Winning!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2017, 10:42:50 PM »

I've seeen this type of response before.

It's usually from a butthurt snowflake!

Until Trump does something I did not elect him for, I will support him.

Winning!

And funny coming from a supporter of a guy like Bernie who has a majority of his support from college kids and hippies. Real high end crowd there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 09:02:15 AM »
I'll surely regret this, but mind fleshing out identifying any policy that Trump is pushing that is "striking blows for the blue collar base?"

I would think the focusing on blue collar, factory jobs would suffice to meet this request. There has been quite a number of companies committed to keeping manufacturing here in the US, or bringing manufacturing back to the US since Trump was elected.

Also, Trump's dealing with NATO may not be striking blows exactly "for" the blue-collar workers, but it is a position that works inline with what blue-collar workers stand for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2017, 02:28:28 PM »
I would think the focusing on blue collar, factory jobs would suffice to meet this request. There has been quite a number of companies committed to keeping manufacturing here in the US, or bringing manufacturing back to the US since Trump was elected.
You mean like Carrier?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2017, 12:27:49 AM »

I'm willing to hear this argument, can you point out specifics for me?

Also, Trump's dealing with NATO may not be striking blows exactly "for" the blue-collar workers, but it is a position that works inline with what blue-collar workers stand for.

I think this is closer to being correct, but mostly in a "they don't understand it, so attack it" sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 07:37:57 AM »
I'm willing to hear this argument, can you point out specifics for me?

I think this is closer to being correct, but mostly in a "they don't understand it, so attack it" sense.

I know you're not a raging asshole, but the arrogance that drips from your response is egregious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 09:39:19 AM »

I know you're not a raging asshole, but the arrogance that drips from your response is egregious.
Have you never met Wes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2017, 09:21:09 AM »
Asking someone to defend and clarify their political positions in the political forum "egregiously" "drips arrogance"?

This doesn't speak well of your convictions. Go ahead and tell me that's arrogant of me.

That said, War Eagle is capable of nuance that you're not, and wes's post was directed at him, so please pipe down while the adults are talking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 09:35:58 AM »
Asking someone to defend and clarify their political positions in the political forum "egregiously" "drips arrogance"?

This doesn't speak well of your convictions. Go ahead and tell me that's arrogant of me.

That said, War Eagle is capable of nuance that you're not, and wes's post was directed at him, so please pipe down while the adults are talking.

Ahhhh... go make sweet love to a goat.  Kind of ironic for the king of the blundering hammer to be lecturing anyone on "nuance." 

It wasn't asking someone to defend nor clarify. 

The "I'm willing to hear this argument"  statement is patronizing and arrogant.  It essentially says "I am right, but I will entertain your stupidity long enough to show you why you're wrong." 

The second statement was patronizing in general toward anyone not considered as genteel as W.  It essentially says "all of those people are stupid and don't understand their position.  If I could just educate them, they would be so much better off." 

And I wasn't talking to YOU anyways.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2017, 10:56:26 AM »

I think he may have meant the "blue collar average joe trump voters don't understand any foreign policy so just attack" line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2017, 06:29:02 PM »
I usually agree with Kaos but saying that Wes is not a raging asshole is taking things a bit far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com