Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Paris-Global Climate Agreement

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Paris-Global Climate Agreement
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2017, 08:29:18 PM »
Which is exactly what Trump said we would do. They don't realize they are proving his whole point...

Yep
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2017, 06:32:06 AM »
My question has been, and remains, to the people who have flipped out about this, what negative effects result from the US withdrawal from the Paris Accords?

So far the responses have been vague references to "leadership", "China", "Mean Orange Man".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2017, 04:33:29 PM »
My question has been, and remains, to the people who have flipped out about this, what negative effects result from the US withdrawal from the Paris Accords?

So far the responses have been vague references to "leadership", "China", "Mean Orange Man".
I think it's better for all cars to be made in the USA. Foreign and domestic cars. I've never owned an Accord.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2017, 04:56:52 PM »
For Kaos:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/05/epa-head-pruitt-paris-climate-change-agreement-all-hat-and-no-cattle.html
Championship!

Pruitt doesn't believe in the science of climate change and he's backed by big oil and gas. Well, thank goodness he's not the head of the Enviromental Protec... :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2017, 05:24:52 PM »
Pruitt doesn't believe in the science of climate change and he's backed by big oil and gas. Well, thank goodness he's not the head of the Enviromental Protec... :facepalm:

You. Dumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2017, 01:54:26 AM »
You. Dumb.
Sorry, try again. For someone who comes off as having above average intelligence, it sure is interesting to see how far in the sand you'll shove your head before realizing how fucked we are in that Trump has put a handful of people in positions that they don't believe in to lead our government. Oh yeah and none of those positions involve NOAA or FEMA. Well, thank goodness Hurricane season hasn't sta... :facepalm: :facepalm:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:13:55 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2017, 09:33:14 AM »
Sorry, try again. For someone who comes off as having above average intelligence, it sure is interesting to see how far in the sand you'll shove your head before realizing how fudgeed we are in that Trump has put a handful of people in positions that they don't believe in to lead our government. Oh yeah and none of those positions involve NOAA or FEMA. Well, thank goodness Hurricane season hasn't sta... :facepalm: :facepalm:

You're right.  Guess he should just do like Obama and put Muslims in each of those positions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2017, 10:34:04 AM »
You're right.  Guess he should just do like Obama and put Muslims in each of those positions.

and - community organizers, recent college grads and campaign aides.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2017, 06:42:54 PM »
Dumbasses because they are trying to make political hay by showing up the president. 

Doing whatever they want to do is fine.  Well, not really, but still.  Do whatever. 

Just don't do it and stick their pussy middle finger in the air going "fuck you, Mr. President, we are going to ignore your decrees!!" 

That's why dumbasses.
Hey retard...that number is now at 298 Mayors as of June 1st. I'm guessing that number will continue to climb, all middle fingers in the air.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2017, 07:35:16 PM »
Hey retard...that number is now at 298 Mayors as of June 1st. I'm guessing that number will continue to climb, all middle fingers in the air.

They can take their middle fingers and jam them right up their own stupid asses. 

Why don't you get a job so you post less?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2017, 07:40:21 PM »
They can take their middle fingers and jam them right up their own stupid asses. 

Most of these mayors have cities on the tit and are in debt. They've also contributed to good cities' downfalls with their lack of - well, pretty much anything needed to run a city.

So yeah I give the same amount about what they think as I do what prowler thinks.

0 fahhks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2017, 08:32:29 PM »

You don't have a fucking clue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2017, 08:35:35 PM »
Most of these mayors have cities on the tit and are in debt. They've also contributed to good cities' downfalls with their lack of - well, pretty much anything needed to run a city.

So yeah I give the same amount about what they think as I do what prowler thinks.

0 fahhks
You're in the same boat with Kaos. You don't have a fucking clue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2017, 09:23:09 PM »
This is as good a thread as any to post this video that I think better articulates my personal position on climate change better than I could myself.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2017, 09:37:17 PM »
This is as good a thread as any to post this video that I think better articulates my personal position on climate change better than I could myself.

His "consensus" can kiss my ass.  When he's posting charts from that show less than 200 years of data, he can kiss my ass.

Show me 10,000 years worth of data and then we can talk.  The earth goes through warming and cooling cycles.  Historical evidence shows that clearly.  We're in a warming cycle.  Somewhere down the road we'll be in a cooling cycle and all the "scientists" will shit their collective pants over the coming ice age. 

A hearty pffffffftttt to this. 

You had JUST escaped Prowler's yoke.  Don't climb back in there. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 09:43:33 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2017, 11:45:13 PM »
You're in the same boat with Kaos. You don't have a fucking clue.

Yeah. We're total failures.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2017, 02:05:08 AM »

His "consensus" can kiss my ass.  When he's posting charts from that show less than 200 years of data, he can kiss my ass.

Show me 10,000 years worth of data and then we can talk.  The earth goes through warming and cooling cycles.  Historical evidence shows that clearly.  We're in a warming cycle.  Somewhere down the road we'll be in a cooling cycle and all the "scientists" will shit their collective pants over the coming ice age. 

A hearty pffffffftttt to this. 

You had JUST escaped Prowler's yoke.  Don't climb back in there.
Good god, you're dumb as a box of hair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2017, 09:44:46 AM »
Good god, you're dumb as a box of hair.

Youre familiar with a box of hair? I knew you were weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE