I second, third and fifth that emotion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Paris-Global Climate Agreement
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 10:19:41 AM »
Damn, Ogre scores from DOWNTOWN!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 10:26:52 AM »
Stole this from a diving buddy of mine.

I think I will contact 195 of my Facebook friends with my concerns on political posts. The posts could possibly be harmful. I can donate $10,000 to them to reduce the amount of political posts. I will reduce mine by 18%. They can reduce theirs however they please...some waiting til 2030. After a year...I am probably gonna have to pay another $40,000 to aide them further. They have no restrictions to comply...just say they will do it. Not all of them are trustworthy to comply but that isn't important....the possible harmful posts are really all my fault anyway. Think I should call it a Paris accord
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2017, 10:52:09 AM »
Stole this from a diving buddy of mine.
It hits the nail on the head.  We're basically giving away free money to allow these other countries to develop industry that competes with ours.  All the while, there is absolutely no mechanism to actually make them meet any standard or benchmark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 11:32:46 AM »
It hits the nail on the head.  We're basically giving away free money to allow these other countries to develop industry that competes with ours.  All the while, there is absolutely no mechanism to actually make them meet any standard or benchmark.

You do realize that Equador has an ice cream factory in Denver, right?  Do more research before you post, dumbass.  smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 12:49:17 PM »
Fuck the mayor of Pittsburg. What a piece of shit dumbass. 

Trump wasn't making some statement that Pittsburgh is a dirty town. He just picked a city in America that starts with a P.  Like Paris does. 

The mayor is an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 01:15:54 PM »
Fuck the mayor of Pittsburg. What a piece of shit dumbass. 

Trump wasn't making some statement that Pittsburgh is a dirty town. He just picked a city in America that starts with a P.  Like Paris does. 

The mayor is an idiot.

These mayors are NOT what made them great cities. But they are the ones that have taken them from being great cities to the shit holes they are today.

Look at what Detroit has fallen to under these douchebags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2017, 06:13:22 PM »
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 06:16:07 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2017, 06:22:37 PM »
CNBC.

Fuck you.

He correctly quoted their study.  They just don't like the results.

Fuck them.
So, CNBC is fake news now, because your little panties get in a wad when they say something you don't like? Fucking Snowflake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2017, 06:26:03 PM »
So, CNBC is fake news now, because your little panties get in a wad when they say something you don't like? Fucking Snowflake.

You seem to be the only one on here chirping fake news the last couple of days. I sure didn't see it in K's post up above yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2017, 06:59:27 PM »
Quick reminder...Trump petitioned Ireland for him to be able to build a wall to protect his golf course from climate change, or in Trump's words...“sea level rise”, “increased storminess”, “excessive erosion” and “rapid loss of habitat."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/730907/donald-trump-wall-ireland-doonbeg-golf-course-global-warming
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2017, 08:54:32 PM »
Prowler, did you even watch his speech when he made the announcement?  Did you at least listen to it?  Read the transcript?  I just want to get a baseline of how stupid you actually are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2017, 09:28:10 PM »
Prowler, did you even watch his speech when he made the announcement?  Did you at least listen to it?  Read the transcript?  I just want to get a baseline of how stupid you actually are.

Prowler's so dumb that when he adopted an infant from Mexico he tried to take Spanish lessons so he would be able to understand it when it learned to talk.

Prowler's so dumb he sticks his phone up his ass when he wants to make a booty call.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:30:52 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2017, 09:58:55 PM »
Remember back in '09 when Trump urged Obama to act on Climate Change. Yeah, those were the days. Good thing about this, some cities across the Country have stated that they were going to continue to abide by the Paris Agreement, regardless of Trump's decision. I expect more will follow their lead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2017, 10:21:55 PM »
Remember back in '09 when Trump urged Obama to act on Climate Change. Yeah, those were the days. Good thing about this, some cities across the Country have stated that they were going to continue to abide by the Paris Agreement, regardless of Trump's decision. I expect more will follow their lead.

Prowler didn't fall out of the stupid tree, he got dragged through the entire dumbass forest. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2017, 10:35:22 PM »

And that's fine. If NYC wants to raise taxes, so they can send it over seas, that's between their mayor and the residents of NYC. In fact, I think this is great. It gets the federal government out of something it shouldn't have been involved with in the first place. Who knew you guys were in favor of smaller federal government?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions