Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kill 'em all

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Kill 'em all
« on: May 19, 2017, 02:14:15 PM »
  Forget "driving ISIS out."

New US policy: surround and kill them where they are. No escape. Kill them all.

Fuck yes. Thank God for Trump.

Can't wait for Chuck Schumer to start bawling over the poor dead jihadists. Can't wait for CNN to explain how bad this is.  Can't wait for Islamobama to pontificate about our good Muslim friends.

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Kill 'em all
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 03:29:47 PM »
  Forget "driving ISIS out."

New US policy: surround and kill them where they are. No escape. Kill them all.

Fuck yes. Thank God for Trump.

Can't wait for Chuck Schumer to start bawling over the poor dead jihadists. Can't wait for CNN to explain how bad this is.  Can't wait for Islamobama to pontificate about our good Muslim friends.

:taunt:
^Absolute moron^

You can't kill a belief. Just a little fyi, ISIS is here in America and the members aren't all Middle Easterners.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:32:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 03:35:03 PM »
^Absolute moron^

You can't kill a belief. Just a little fyi, ISIS is here in America and the members aren't all Middle Easterners.

A little homegrown extermination then?  Have a starting place in mind? 

Unrelated question:  Where did you say you lived again? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 11:01:48 AM »
^Absolute moron^

I guess we should have just let Al-Qaeda be.  I mean, since you can't kill a belief.

Of course you can't kill a belief, especially when dealing with a radicalized terrorist group.  But you sure as shit don't let them operate unchecked either.  That's how we got to where we are right now.  There's not a lot you can do about the sleepers that are in the US.  All you can do is cut the head off of the snake and hope for the best.  Also, it doesn't hurt to try to keep them out.  But your ilk doesn't seem to interested in securing borders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 09:59:07 AM »
^Absolute moron^

Know anyone worshipping Greek gods? Things that make you go Hmmmm
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:00:59 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 11:48:49 PM »
Know anyone worshipping Greek gods? Things that make you go Hmmmm
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Things that make you go Hmmmm...not even Christianity can't kill the beliefs of others. I also know of people that still worship Odin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 12:14:24 AM »
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Things that make you go Hmmmm...not even Christianity can't kill the beliefs of others. I also know of people that still worship Odin.

Sorry Thor!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 08:39:59 AM »
Prowler's right about one thing.  You can't kill an entire faith.

What you CAN do, however, is decimate certain segments to the point that you create a leadership void. A void into which less extreme voices can intercede and hopefully reshape the direction.

With Islam though, I don't know if that's possible. It's not a religion of peace and assimilation. The stated mission of the religion is to either convert or kill.  Even those who claim to want to live in harmony have that at the core. One day allah and his laws will rule over us heathens. 

Kill ISIS. Beat the entire religion back to the point it takes hundreds of years to recover. That's what we should do.  Modern day crusades. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 08:49:06 AM »

What you CAN do, however, is decimate certain segments to the point that you create a leadership void. A void into which less extreme voices can intercede and hopefully reshape the direction.

With Islam though, I don't know if that's possible. It's not a religion of peace and assimilation. The stated mission of the religion is to either convert or kill.  Even those who claim to want to live in harmony have that at the core. One day allah and his laws will rule over us heathens. 

Kill ISIS. Beat the entire religion back to the point it takes hundreds of years to recover. That's what we should do.  Modern day crusades.

A.K.A. Pound it all into a parking lot and send them back to the stone age. Ain't gonna happen though because no one has the stones for it. Not even Trump who doesn't give a f.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 10:34:27 AM »

Actually thought trump's summit in Riyadh yesterday and the messsge he delivered was very good. That they have to fight it themselves. In their own countries in order to squash the extremists. The good ones or moderate ones as people call them have to be willing to denounce and fight the bad ones. A reformation of their religion of sorts. We can surround and kill them all day long but until the countries where they are breeding, start fighting it at the root we will keep this rinse and repeat cycle going. It was a good message. And it's a good strategy.

So is flying straight to Israel. Which I'm not sure has ever been done from Saudi Arabia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 10:42:39 AM »
Actually thought trump's summit in Riyadh yesterday and the messsge he delivered was very good. That they have to fight it themselves. In their own countries in order to squash the extremists. The good ones or moderate ones as people call them have to be willing to denounce and fight the bad ones. A reformation of their religion of sorts. We can surround and kill them all day long but until the countries where they are breeding, start fighting it at the root we will keep this rinse and repeat cycle going. It was a good message. And it's a good strategy.

So is flying straight to Israel. Which I'm not sure has ever been done from Saudi Arabia.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 10:44:49 AM »

Criticism where due.

Praise where due.

I want him to do well. Thus the concern last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2017, 10:48:50 AM »
Criticism where due.

Praise where due.

I want him to do well. Thus the concern last week.

Unwarranted.

He needs to be on the move and away from the circling sharks that swim in DC.  This is a good thing he's doing now.  It's hard to work in Washington when you're essentially under siege from the media and crusty sour assholes like John McCain. 

Contrary to Chizad's belief and embodying the very worst nightmare he ever had, I'm usually right about these things. 

Left alone to do his job?  Trump will be a fantastic president.  He's going to get shit done.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2017, 11:09:57 AM »
Unwarranted.

He needs to be on the move and away from the circling sharks that swim in DC.  This is a good thing he's doing now.  It's hard to work in Washington when you're essentially under siege from the media and crusty sour assholes like John McCain. 

Contrary to Chizad's belief and embodying the very worst nightmare he ever had, I'm usually right about these things. 

Left alone to do his job?  Trump will be a fantastic president.  He's going to get shit done.

It got hairy for a week.

The constant war with the media (yes even if he's in the right), the "I know you are but what am I?" responses, the twittering, the disconnect with him and his communications staff - many of these things took a manageable situation to bad. He seems to have quieted down since the middle of last week. Which is good. I liked the trip to the Middle East. Good timing. And great speech.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2017, 12:13:20 PM »
How much longer are we going to pretend that this "religion" isn't trying to create a world-wide caliphate?

When are we going to stop trying to be politically correct and "nice".   Bury them like europe did during the crusades. We may be "more civilized" or at least think we are. They are not. We cannot survive if we keep trying to be polite.  They. Want. To. Kill. Us.  All of us. 

They traffic in fear. It's the only language they understand.  They cannot be reasoned with. They cannot be negotiated with.  They must be eradicated. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2017, 12:24:26 PM »
How much longer are we going to pretend that this "religion" isn't trying to create a world-wide caliphate?

When are we going to stop trying to be politically correct and "nice".   Bury them like europe did during the crusades. We may be "more civilized" or at least think we are. They are not. We cannot survive if we keep trying to be polite.  They. Want. To. Kill. Us.  All of us. 

They traffic in fear. It's the only language they understand.  They cannot be reasoned with. They cannot be negotiated with.  They must be eradicated.

Agree wholeheartedly here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2017, 12:32:49 PM »
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2017, 03:18:45 PM »

Start the eradication with yourself...fucking moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2017, 03:33:49 PM »

I don't agree with K on every single post but he was dead on there. Not one thing was untrue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2017, 04:50:42 PM »

If I were a Muslim I'd kill myself out of shame.  I'd make sure I was standing next to you when I did it.  Pray for collateral damage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions