Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kill 'em all

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Kill 'em all
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2017, 09:20:45 PM »
If I were a Muslim I'd kill myself out of shame.  I'd make sure I was standing next to you when I did it.  Pray for collateral damage.
You and others like you are what's wrong with this planet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2017, 09:26:16 PM »

Thank God there are more of us than there are of you pussified little snowflakes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2017, 09:47:58 PM »

Thank God there are more of us than there are of you pussified little snowflakes!
Says the ones that cry and complain about every little thing. Remember when a birth certificate was the big issue facing the President, those were the days. Btw, that's what you call a "witch hunt"...and you still have some inbred morons talking about it. LMAO, SMH.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 10:01:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 12:31:07 AM »

You and other wussy motherfuckers like you are the reason the planet would be an Islamic caliphate. 

SIYA
GFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Ogre

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2017, 07:49:16 AM »

Serious question - what would you do to address the problem?  If you were President Prowler, how would you handle Islamic Terrorism? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2017, 08:01:50 AM »
Says the ones that cry and complain about every little thing. Remember when a birth certificate was the big issue facing the President, those were the days. Btw, that's what you call a "witch hunt"...and you still have some inbred morons talking about it. LMAO, SMH.

See, here's the thing.  You keep saying people bitched about every little thing where Obama was concerned and pretty much the only thing you can come up with is the birth certificate issue.  Did anyone march in the streets over anything Obama did?  Did anyone threaten to leave the country?  Did anyone organize protests?  Did people fill up the airports in protest?  Did thousands of young snowflakes put on masks and trash college campuses?  Did people burn cars and bust out the windows of businesses at Obama's inauguration?  Did celebrities say Obama should be assassinated?  Did 80% of the media wage a smear campaign against Obama? 

Well no, but there are still some talking about his birth certificate. LMAO SMH
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2017, 08:32:53 AM »

I would say it's more the people currently wanting to blow innocent people up over their religious destiny. No?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2017, 09:28:05 AM »
If you were President Prowler,

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2017, 03:13:02 PM »
Are people finally starting to get it?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/23/manchester-attack-nations-around-world-must-stop-appeasing-islamists.html

An untold number of children and their parents were massacred by Islamic radicals - killed in the name of the religion of peace.

In response – there have been candlelight vigils and calls for peace and understanding – but the Muslim jihadists do not want peace. They want death.

Join Todd on Facebook for Commonsense Conservative Conversation! Click here!

The Islamic radicals will not stop until they have killed every last one of us -- Christians, Jews, gay, straight.

The time has come to eliminate this evil from the face of the planet. The time has come for nations around the world to stop appeasing the Islamists.

Yet, there are still apologists for the radical Islamists - from Hollywood to the halls of Congress. They seem to think we can win over the hearts and minds of the jihadists with bouquets of flowers and gentle hugs.

That sort of philosophy is not only foolish but it's downright dangerous.

How many more times do we have to listen to breathless news anchors lecturing us about not rushing to judgment?

The Presbyterians and the Lutherans are not the ones strapping on backpacks filled with nails and blowing themselves up. The Methodists and Baptists aren't beheading people. The Catholics are not flying jetliners into buildings.

So spare us the politically correct garbage.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/23/dershowitz-manchester-attack-terror-attacks-will-not-stop-until-were-honest.html

Terrorisms will continue as long as it continues to bear fruits.  The fruits may be different for different causes. Sometimes it is simply publicity. Sometimes it is a recruitment tool. Sometimes it brings about concessions as it did in many European countries.  Some European countries that have now been plagued by terrorism even released captured Palestinian terrorists.

England, France, Italy and Germany were among the countries that released Palestinian terrorists in the hope of preventing terrorist attacks on their soil. Their selfish and immoral tactic backfired: it only caused them to become even more inviting targets for the murderous terrorists.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2017, 06:09:30 PM »
See, here's the thing.  You keep saying people bitched about every little thing where Obama was concerned and pretty much the only thing you can come up with is the birth certificate issue.  Did anyone march in the streets over anything Obama did?  Did anyone threaten to leave the country?  Did anyone organize protests?  Did people fill up the airports in protest?  Did thousands of young snowflakes put on masks and trash college campuses?  Did people burn cars and bust out the windows of businesses at Obama's inauguration?  Did celebrities say Obama should be assassinated?  Did 80% of the media wage a smear campaign against Obama? 

Well no, but there are still some talking about his birth certificate. LMAO SMH
You're right, there were no Obama protests.

NOPE, none whatsoever...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2017, 10:25:29 PM »
What, 15 people on a corner in Flagstaff with 2 homemade signs?  If there were some...not even in the same universe as the pathetic shit that's been going on with the entitled, self-important, never worked a day in their lives, mask wearing snowflake bitches that have been embarrassing this country the last few months.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2017, 10:36:29 PM »
And sorry, but I got a black X.  Didn't see the proof that people protested, shut down airports, called for Obama's assassination, overturned cars and attacked innocent people's businesses, organized "Not my President" marches, trashed college campuses, physically attacked invited, "conservative" speakers, threatened to leave the country, walked out on graduation speeches....shall I go on?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2017, 01:07:34 PM »
And sorry, but I got a black X.  Didn't see the proof that people protested, shut down airports, called for Obama's assassination, overturned cars and attacked innocent people's businesses, organized "Not my President" marches, trashed college campuses, physically attacked invited, "conservative" speakers, threatened to leave the country, walked out on graduation speeches....shall I go on?

April 15, 2009.

That's the only date where you can find any remote equal. That was the day the tea party really got going. And they harmed no one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2017, 07:01:17 PM »
The black x is because you aren't a premium member. Never have been. Never will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2017, 09:17:08 PM »
The black x is because you aren't a premium member. Never have been. Never will.

Oh, look who's back from the almost dead.  You've been away for a while.  You need to eeeeaase back into the smack. Don't push yourself too hard first time out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2017, 07:49:43 AM »

Anything black scares him.  Well except for cock.  He loves big block cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2017, 08:19:45 AM »
Anything black scares him.  Well except for cock.  He loves big block cock.

Well, he certainly looks insatiable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2017, 09:56:30 AM »
Well, he certainly looks insatiable.

Don't make us go back to our liberal city home with tails of prejudice and bigotry from in the heart of Utah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2017, 12:58:28 PM »
Wrong. Prowler. 

A team of gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians south of Cairo Friday, killing at least 28, including children, and wounding 22 other people, Egyptian officials confirmed.

As many as 10 attackers in 3 SUVs stormed the bus dressed in military uniforms and wearing masks, according to witnesses. The victims were on their way to visit a monastery to pray. Only three children survived the attack, the Copts United news portal reported.

Video circulating on social media after the attack showed the bodies of about 10 men scattered in the sand on the side of the road with pools of blood around them. Children hysterically screaming could be heard in the background. Local media also reported that the attackers were recording video themselves.

Arab TV stations also showed images of the badly damaged bus along the roadside, many of its windows shattered and with numerous bullet holes. Footage of the bus's interior showed blood stains on the seats and shattered glass.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, but Egypt’s Coptic Christians have become the preferred target of the Islamic State in the region. Egypt's Copts, the Middle East's largest Christian community, repeatedly have cried out for help from discrimination, as well as outright attacks, at the hands of the country's majority Muslim population. Coptic Christians account for about 10 percent of Egypt's 93 million people.

Among the wave of recent attacks on Egypt's Christians: twin suicide bombings on Palm Sunday in April and another attack in December on a Cairo church, caught on video. ISIS in Egypt claimed responsibility for them and vowed more attacks.

"The government must be more intentional about protecting vulnerable minorities and punishing the attackers. Continual support for displaced families is vital, whether it is food, housing, or medical care. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families during this difficult time," human rights group International Christian Concern's Regional Manager William Stark said.

Many of Egypt's Christians rallied behind the general-turned-president, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, in 2013 when he ousted his Islamist predecessor Mohamed Morsi, who hails from the Muslim Brotherhood group. Attacks on Christian homes, businesses and churches have surged in the ensuing years, especially in the country's south.

In February, members of an ISIS affiliate released a video saying that Egyptian Christians were their "favorite prey." The video showed images of a suicide bomber who killed nearly 30 people inside a packed Cairo church in December.

"God gave orders to kill every infidel," one of the militants carrying an AK-47 assault rifle said in the 20-minute video.

The latest deadly attack came on the eve of the holy Muslim month of Ramadan. The bus was traveling on the road to the St. Samuel the Confessor Monastery in the Minya Governorate, about 140 miles south of Cairo, the health ministry said.

On Wednesday, the U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a security message, stating that it was aware of a potential threat posted on a website by the Hassm Group, a known terrorist organization, suggesting some kind of unspecified action that evening.

Pope Francis visited Egypt late last month, in part to show his support for Christians in this Muslim majority Arab nation who have been increasingly targeted by Islamic militants. During the trip, Francis paid tribute to the victims of the December bombing at Cairo's St. Peter's church, located in close proximity to Cairo's St. Mark's cathedral, the seat of the Coptic Orthodox Church.

Fox News' Perry Chiaramonte and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions