Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump's first 99 Days...in 99 seconds

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Trump's first 99 Days...in 99 seconds
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2017, 12:38:05 PM »
Oh. I forgot.

FUCK Dan Rather.
Dan Rather is a damn disgrace. The fact that he feels compelled to open his pecker holster about anything is an insult to the intelligence of anyone with a brain. He should  have been stood up against a wall and shot for his deliberate fabrication of the Bush memo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2017, 01:58:00 PM »
Dan Rather is a damn disgrace. The fact that he feels compelled to open his pecker holster about anything is an insult to the intelligence of anyone with a brain. He should  have been stood up against a wall and shot for his deliberate fabrication of the Bush memo.

Are you seriously trying to discredit Prowler's sources? 

Stupid Trumpet!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2017, 02:24:48 PM »
Are you seriously trying to discredit Prowler's sources? 

Stupid Trumpet!

You forgot to say boom. And mic drop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2017, 02:55:58 PM »
You forgot to say boom. And mic drop.

smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2017, 06:47:57 AM »
Oh, it doesn't stop there. At his Virgins gold club he commemorates a Civil War battle that never happened (plaque on a wall, with his family crest and a flag on top, commemorates). One the battle never happened and two, if it did happen, you wouldn't build a fucking golf course on top of it.

The plaque reads:
“Many great American soldiers, both of the North and South, died at this spot. The casualties were so great that the water would turn red and thus became known as ‘The River of Blood.’ It is my great honor to have preserved this important section of the Potomac River!”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2017, 08:03:53 AM »
In honor of Cinco de Mayo...

Frozen Margarita Pie

Ingredients
4 h 20 m
Crust:
1 cup finely crushed pretzels
1/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup margarine, melted
Filling:
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
2 tablespoons tequila
1 tablespoon orange liqueur
3 drops green food coloring, or as needed (optional)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 lime, sliced (optional)

Prep
15 m
Cook
5 m
Ready In
4 h 20 m
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Mix pretzels and sugar together in a bowl; stir in margarine until evenly incorporated. Spoon mixture into a 9-inch pie plate; press into bottom and up sides of plate to form a firm, even crust.
Bake crust in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Mix sweetened condensed milk, limeade concentrate, tequila, orange liqueur, and green food coloring in a large bowl.
Beat cream in a glass or metal bowl until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak. Fold whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk mixture. Spoon filling into cooled crust.
Cover pie with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving; garnish with lime slices.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2017, 08:05:48 AM »
Oh, it doesn't stop there. At his Virgins gold club he commemorates a Civil War battle that never happened (plaque on a wall, with his family crest and a flag on top, commemorates). One the battle never happened and two, if it did happen, you wouldn't build a fucking golf course on top of it.

The plaque reads:
“Many great American soldiers, both of the North and South, died at this spot. The casualties were so great that the water would turn red and thus became known as ‘The River of Blood.’ It is my great honor to have preserved this important section of the Potomac River!”

Built a golf course on top of a river? Amazing.

The sad part here prowler is that you could have some valid complaints about trump and some of his handlers and moreso congress - but you peddle this kind of shit. Pretty sure chad has illustrated this same point to you before. I would be inclined to agree with you once in a blue moon if your complaints were legit ones. When you went the way of under age hooker and cocaine parties, you lost just about everyone on here. The silly bombastic shit you sling distracts from any real issue that may be there. Think on that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2017, 08:46:32 AM »
Typical s[size=78%]nowflake BS. [/size]
[/size][size=78%]This is a what created Trump. And will get him[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Reelected![/size]
[/size]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2017, 05:40:54 PM »
Typical s[size=78%]nowflake BS. [/size]
[/size][size=78%]This is a what created Trump. And will get him[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Reelected![/size]
[/size]
^This person has no clue how things work^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2017, 05:47:34 PM »
Built a golf course on top of a river? Amazing.

The sad part here prowler is that you could have some valid complaints about trump and some of his handlers and moreso congress - but you peddle this kind of shit. Pretty sure chad has illustrated this same point to you before. I would be inclined to agree with you once in a blue moon if your complaints were legit ones. When you went the way of under age hooker and cocaine parties, you lost just about everyone on here. The silly bombastic shit you sling distracts from any real issue that may be there. Think on that.
It's the fact that people, like yourself and others here, elected a celebrity, to be the POTUS, that has zero knowledge of U.S. history, calls the Constitution "archaic", and wants to rework the first amendment (especially the freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and maybe even a little of the freedom of religion part)...that's the truly sad part.

Someone took a pic of Trump's Civil War notes...

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 06:06:40 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »
It's the fact that people, like yourself and others here, elected a celebrity, to be the POTUS, that has zero knowledge of U.S. history, calls the Constitution "archaic", and wants to rework the first amendment (especially the freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and maybe even a little of the freedom of religion part)...that's the truly sad part.

Someone took a pic of Trump's Civil War notes...

Go back and look at my critiques of trump last summer. I don't have issue with legit concerns and he's had plenty of them. I do have issues with things that aren't important. Andrew Jackson - in the grand scheme does it make any difference? What I care about is tax reform. And bringing revenue back here via territorial tax and things like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2017, 12:02:45 AM »
^This person has no clue how things work^

This person would stand up to you in any arena and win.

And then have your woman secretly wishing you were me!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2017, 07:55:10 AM »

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2017, 02:52:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2017, 05:33:37 PM »
calls the Constitution "archaic", and wants to rework the first amendment (especially the freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and maybe even a little of the freedom of religion part)...that's the truly sad part.
He didn't say that the Constitution was archaic, he said some of the Rules and Procedures of the Senate, House, and also Congress to an extent were archaic. And they are.  Even when Obama was President, sometimes I said "How can they even do that?".  News flash, since apparently you don't know: the Constitution doesn't set the rules for the House or Senate.  They set their own rules.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-interview-full-transcript-face-the-nation/
It's just a very, very bureaucratic system. I think the rules in Congress and in particular the rules in the Senate are unbelievably archaic and slow moving. And in many cases, unfair. In many cases, you're forced to make deals that are not the deal you'd make. You'd make a much different kind of a deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2017/04/28/president-trump-reflects-on-his-first-100-days.html
I understand what has to be done, I get things done I've always been a closer. We don't have a lot of closers in politics and I understand why. It's a very rough system, it's an archaic system. You look at the rules of the Senate, even the rules of the House, bit the rule of the Senate and some of the things you have to go through, it's really a bad thing for the country in my opinion.

In regards to the 1st Amendment, he wants to make it where you are responsible for what you report.  How is that an issue if you're reporting accurately?  People look to journalists because they are professionals.  The problem is that the media reports whatever they want to report, true or not, and sheep like you believe it (see your comment about Trump calling the Constitution archaic).  Some people (like you) are becoming less and less capable of thinking for themselves and relying on the media to think for them.  What you said is a perfect example.  Trump flat out didn't say the Constitution is archaic, but bending the truth to push their own agenda seems to be the modus operandi for some journalists.  Is he actually going to be able to push for a change in libel?  I doubt it.  But he's making his point.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:37:14 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2017, 06:29:29 PM »

Wrong
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2017, 07:42:44 PM »

Once again, this would require an actual woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2017, 10:22:37 PM »
Once again, this would require an actual woman.

Feel the Bern.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2017, 07:49:26 AM »
He didn't say that the Constitution was archaic, he said some of the Rules and Procedures of the Senate, House, and also Congress to an extent were archaic. And they are.  Even when Obama was President, sometimes I said "How can they even do that?".  News flash, since apparently you don't know: the Constitution doesn't set the rules for the House or Senate.  They set their own rules.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-interview-full-transcript-face-the-nation/
http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2017/04/28/president-trump-reflects-on-his-first-100-days.html
In regards to the 1st Amendment, he wants to make it where you are responsible for what you report.  How is that an issue if you're reporting accurately?  People look to journalists because they are professionals.  The problem is that the media reports whatever they want to report, true or not, and sheep like you believe it (see your comment about Trump calling the Constitution archaic).  Some people (like you) are becoming less and less capable of thinking for themselves and relying on the media to think for them.  What you said is a perfect example.  Trump flat out didn't say the Constitution is archaic, but bending the truth to push their own agenda seems to be the modus operandi for some journalists.  Is he actually going to be able to push for a change in libel?  I doubt it.  But he's making his point.

But guess who did say dissenting things about the constitution being an originalist document?

"Outdated"

"Modern interpretation not original intent" , "living document"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2017, 09:37:18 AM »

"Modern interpretation not original intent" , "living document"

I enjoyed her work in the Wizard of Oz.  Very convincing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.