Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump's first 99 Days...in 99 seconds

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Trump's first 99 Days...in 99 seconds
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 08:12:59 PM »
The wall that will never be built, Sad!
We don't need no thought control.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2017, 08:58:51 PM »

This is a classroom.  Stop with the dark sarcasm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2017, 09:36:00 PM »
"Andrew Jackson was a very tough person, but he had a big heart. He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, “There’s no reason for this.” - Trump on the Civil War, not realizing that Jackson died 16 years before it started, not realizing that he was for the relocation of Native Americans out of the South, aka the Trail of Tears...or that Jackson is from Tennessee and that he owned over 100 slaves.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2017, 10:56:09 PM »
"Andrew Jackson was a very tough person, but he had a big heart. He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, “There’s no reason for this.” - Trump on the Civil War, not realizing that Jackson died 16 years before it started, not realizing that he was for the relocation of Native Americans out of the South, aka the Trail of Tears...or that Jackson is from Tennessee and that he owned over 100 slaves.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

If you're one of those trying to find healthier substitutes for standard comfort food, turkey meatloaf is a good start.

Turkey Meatloaf

2 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
1 cup onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
3⁄4 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
3⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper

Melt butter in a skillet.

Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Place mixture in a large bowl to cool for 5 minutes.

Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup of the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.

Press meatloaf into an 8x4-inch loaf pan.

Spread remaining ketchup on top.

Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.

(Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2017, 10:56:49 PM »
This is a classroom.  Stop with the dark sarcasm.

Seriously.  How can you have any meat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2017, 11:10:21 PM »
"I wanted to let this story go. I really did. I don’t want to be distracted from all the important things taking place. Where are we on the Russia investigation again?
But the sheer craziness of this obsession by Donald Trump with Andrew Jackson and the Civil War is a carnival act unlike anything I have ever seen at the White House. And not to let something drop, there is Mr. Trump on Twitter just recently pouring gasoline on the fires of his ignorance.
Nevermind that Mr. Trump’s knowledge of American history seems below that of most grade schoolers. Nevermind that Jackson is not exactly the kind of president, or man, you would want to hold up as an example. And nevermind that there is an implicit criticism of arguably our greatest president, Abraham Lincoln. (It reminds me of his slam against John McCain and how war heroes aren’t captured. Apparently great presidents don’t wage a war to keep the Union together).
These are the rantings of someone who really should be focused on the job of governing. Should we not conclude that he approaches policy decisions with the same half-baked conspiracies with which he apparently approaches history?
To be President of the United States is to part of the great American story. To not understand that story is to not understand the presidency. Maybe Frederick Douglass can give Mr. Trump some advice. Apparently, he’s “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more.”
- Dan Rather

I guess you Trumpets are okay with him criticizing Abraham Lincoln.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:12:38 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2017, 11:11:59 PM »
I hope Sani doesn't see this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2017, 12:11:52 AM »
Lincoln​ was not the saint he is made out to be!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2017, 07:59:00 AM »
"I wanted to let this story go. I really did. I don’t want to be distracted from all the important things taking place. Where are we on the Russia investigation again?
But the sheer craziness of this obsession by Donald Trump with Andrew Jackson and the Civil War is a carnival act unlike anything I have ever seen at the White House. And not to let something drop, there is Mr. Trump on Twitter just recently pouring gasoline on the fires of his ignorance.
Nevermind that Mr. Trump’s knowledge of American history seems below that of most grade schoolers. Nevermind that Jackson is not exactly the kind of president, or man, you would want to hold up as an example. And nevermind that there is an implicit criticism of arguably our greatest president, Abraham Lincoln. (It reminds me of his slam against John McCain and how war heroes aren’t captured. Apparently great presidents don’t wage a war to keep the Union together).
These are the rantings of someone who really should be focused on the job of governing. Should we not conclude that he approaches policy decisions with the same half-baked conspiracies with which he apparently approaches history?
To be President of the United States is to part of the great American story. To not understand that story is to not understand the presidency. Maybe Frederick Douglass can give Mr. Trump some advice. Apparently, he’s “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more.”
- Dan Rather

Before the advent of the movie “Truth,” no one would have thought broadcasting a shoddy and immediately discredited report that ruined the careers of the journalists involved and gave their storied network a black eye would make the list.

“Truth” is “All the President’s Men” for reporters who botched their story about the president.

In their perversely titled film, Robert Redford plays Dan Rather, and Cate Blanchet plays Mary Mapes, the erstwhile CBS News anchor and producer who collaborated on a spectacularly flawed September 2004 story about George W. Bush’s National Guard service. Their report should be taught at journalism schools for a long time to come as an object lesson in how not to attempt journalism.

Rather and Mapes sought to prove that Bush got his spot in the National Guard through political favoritism and then went AWOL. They rushed to air with a story that was too good — i.e., too potentially damaging to Bush — to check. It fell apart under the slightest scrutiny, although Rather and Mapes continue to maintain they got it right. Given their dogged resistance to all contrary evidence and their attachment to their pet theory, a better title for the movie would have been “Truthers.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2017, 08:05:27 AM »
Yeah, but Rather wrote something negative about Trump, so does any of that really matter?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2017, 09:05:28 AM »
Seriously.  How can you have any meat?
If you didn't have any pudding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2017, 10:05:16 AM »
If you're one of those trying to find healthier substitutes for standard comfort food, turkey meatloaf is a good start.

Turkey Meatloaf

1 cup onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
3⁄4 cup ketchup
3⁄4 teaspoon salt

Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup of the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.

(Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.

You've totally outdone yourself here K. Can't wait to give this one a go! The breadcrumbs and onion mix really set it off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2017, 10:56:44 AM »
I know Prowler slings a lot of inflammatory copypasta shit...but this was a magnificent display of idiocy from Trump. You can attempt to defend it, or ignore it. Or do the recipe thing. But he's right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2017, 11:06:32 AM »
I know Prowler slings a lot of inflammatory copypasta shit...but this was a magnificent display of idiocy from Trump. You can attempt to defend it, or ignore it. Or do the recipe thing. But he's right.

Ground Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers

6 large green peppers
1 lb beef, Ground
1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
1⁄2 cup long grain rice, any avalable rice is fine it may afect cooking time though
1 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded (about 4 ounces)

Directions:
Cut off the tops of green peppers; discard seeds and membranes.

Chop enough of the tops to make 1/4 cup, set aside.

Cook the whole green peppers, uncovered in boiling water for about 5 minutes; invert to drain well.
Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt.

In a skillet cook ground beef, onion and 1/4 cup chopped pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.

Drain off excess fat. Add drained tomatoes, salt, Worcestershire, and a dash of pepper.

in a separate pot put water bring to boil add rice cook until rice is soft. if needed add more water.
add rice to beef mixture.

Stir in cheese. Stuff peppers with meat mixture. Place in a 10x6x2 baking dish.

Bake, covered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. in the last 5 minutes add any remaining cheese to the top of the peppers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2017, 11:13:58 AM »

Turkey Meatloaf

1 cup onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
3⁄4 cup ketchup
3⁄4 teaspoon salt

Turkey is something I've recently come around to enjoying. I was fine with it at Thanksgiving, but never really cared for it outside of the holiday.

I'll have to try this one out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 11:15:59 AM »
- Dan Rather

Lincoln is a war criminal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 11:22:51 AM »
You can also attack one's sexuality. You failed to mention that option.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2017, 11:23:44 AM »
Lincoln is a war criminal.

The trump quote/mishap aside - this ^^ is a true statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2017, 11:56:04 AM »
The trump quote/mishap aside - this ^^ is a true statement.

Oh. I forgot.

FUCK Dan Rather. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2017, 12:29:23 PM »
Oh. I forgot.

FUCK Dan Rather.

Lincoln is a discussion I (and I'm sure Sani too) would love to have with prowler. It would be just lovely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE