« on: March 17, 2017, 11:02:33 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Congrats on the new job, Prowler
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 11:26:59 AM »
If Burger King had done that to President Obama, they would be the answer a trivia question about a brand that no longer exists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 12:03:54 PM »
McDumbasses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 12:25:48 PM »
I would like to see proof of what they are using as an excuse - they were hacked. Its becoming too easy of an out to use, so forgive me if I am going all mizzou today and saying show me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 01:23:14 PM »
I would like to see proof of what they are using as an excuse - they were hacked. Its becoming too easy of an out to use, so forgive me if I am going all mizzou today and saying show me.

If you were truly going mizzou, you would call for security to remove people from your safe gay space.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 01:30:21 PM »
My skreets tell me that Robert Gibbs is now employed as an executive with teh Ronald McDonalds.  Sounds a little fishy.  I mean like a Big Mack truck driving through the Gulf of Mexico fishy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »
My skreets tell me that Robert Gibbs is now employed as an executive with teh Ronald McDonalds.  Sounds a little fishy.  I mean like a Big Mack truck driving through the Gulf of Mexico fishy.

Big. Mack. I see it. And like it.

Well done sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 02:50:45 PM »

Yes he is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 10:03:32 PM »
Maybe you should try looking through their tweets. Before and after the hack. I've yet to see them get into the political ring, for or against anyone...and I've yet to see them be demeaning towards anyone. That's a hack job plain and simple. Sorry, not sorry. Go boycott McDs like some other Trumpet snowflakes are threatening, they won't lose any sleep over it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 01:36:09 PM »
That's what Target thought.

You leftwingers can't support corporations​ on your EBT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 09:01:08 PM »
Maybe you should try looking through their tweets. Before and after the hack. I've yet to see them get into the political ring, for or against anyone...and I've yet to see them be demeaning towards anyone. That's a hack job plain and simple. Sorry, not sorry. Go boycott McDs like some other Trumpet snowflakes are threatening, they won't lose any sleep over it.

Because you're an expert on the subject matter.  :taunt:

Who said anything about boycotting? Take that strawman shit somewhere else. I don't eat at the shit hole anyway so no loss for me. McDs has been on a downward spiral similar to Sears/Kmart the last 15 years. I don't really give two shits. They are in trouble with or without people boycotting.

My post was simply addressing the claimed hack. Nothing more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 09:26:01 PM »

Anyone who cares about their well being at all have been boycotting McDonalds for years. There is a reason why everything they have is sold for a dollar.  They know their consumers. I can gaurentee you they could admit to saying that and not lose business.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 09:40:36 PM »
Look, I'ma have to go all against the grain here.  Yesterday, the wife and I were running crazy with her all day market.  A drive through breakfast was definitely option #1.  That Sausage, Egg & Cheese McMuffin with hash browns was spot on.  You guys can get as political as you want and talk economic down swings til you're blue in the face.  But don't even try to mess with my McMuffin.  I'll McCut your McBitchass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 11:51:23 PM »
Look, I'ma have to go all against the grain here.  Yesterday, the wife and I were running crazy with her all day market.  A drive through breakfast was definitely option #1.  That Sausage, Egg & Cheese McMuffin with hash browns was spot on.  You guys can get as political as you want and talk economic down swings til you're blue in the face.  But don't even try to mess with my McMuffin.  I'll McCut your McBitchass!
Pfft. Hardee's breakfast platter!
That gravy goes straight to the spot.

The narrow spot in my arteries!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2017, 09:40:04 AM »
Wouldja look at all the elitists in this thread?

More Big Macs for me & The Donald.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 09:41:10 AM »

See, one thing I really miss about McDonalds in the south is that Country Ham Biscuit in the morning. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 09:52:28 AM »
Wouldja look at all the elitists in this thread?

More Big Macs for me & The Donald.

Nice bong.

In other news, I read somewhere that Trump eats his steak well done with ketchup. No shit. Who does that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 09:55:30 AM »
Nice bong.

In other news, I read somewhere that Trump eats his steak well done with ketchup. No shit. Who does that?

Medium well for me.  And ketchup?  Heinz, the nectar of the gods.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 09:57:06 AM »
See, one thing I really miss about McDonalds in the south is that Country Ham Biscuit in the morning.

Hunger. I has it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 10:15:04 AM »
Hunger. I has it.

At least we have Chick-Fil-A with their delicious chicken biscuits.  But damn, I could use one of those country ham biscuits, where you take a bite and your sodium intake for the day is maxed out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions