Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Soooo, no one has told Trump that he's already the President?

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Soooo, no one has told Trump that he's already the President?
« on: February 15, 2017, 06:22:08 PM »

It's literally a "I feel cooped up in my weekend vacation resort, I need to stroke my ego, and sell more of my merchandise" Rally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Soooo, no one has told Trump that he's already the President?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 08:55:20 PM »

It's literally a "I feel cooped up in my weekend vacation resort, I need to stroke my ego, and sell more of my merchandise" Rally.

So much unwarranted negative press I see this as a great opportunity to reconnect with the people who elected him. 

It beats the everloving shit out of Obama's "farewell tour". Or the fact that he disappeared for weeks on vacation, emerging only to dispense some emperor's decree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 09:23:43 PM »
What am I missing here?  How exactly is this a problem or even something remotely negative?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 09:59:19 PM »
What am I missing here?  How exactly is this a problem or even something remotely negative?

Prowler's just mad that instead of playing golf or jacking off to National Geographic wildebeest videos as the former president did several times a week, our patriotic American president is out meeting the people. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 10:07:04 PM »
He was one of the biggest crybabies about Obama going on vacation and playing golf (some here cried about Obama playing golf too). He has been in office for 4 weeks and has taken 3 vacations to his golf resort.

I know he signed more EOs in his first month than every President combined, but that's not a good thing when it's likely that he didn't read, or understand, every order that he was signing (Bannon to National Security Council).

But now he's going on another rally? He's already done a "thank you" rally (first of it's kind since the Nuremberg rallies). Time to stop gloating and getting out among his fawning fans and do the difficult job of, you know, being President of the United States.

It is kind of awkward, him doing all of these rallies when he lost the popular vote by nearly 3 Million votes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 10:09:03 PM »
Prowler's just mad that instead of playing golf or jacking off to National Geographic wildebeest videos as the former president did several times a week, our patriotic American president is out meeting the people.
Where the fuck do you think Trump is going? Here's a hint...he's going to his golf resort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 10:14:59 PM »

It is kind of awkward, him doing all of these rallies when he lost the popular vote by nearly 3 Million votes.

What about the 62 million votes he won?  Oh that's right, those 62 million votes mean shit because they don't share your view points.  So fuck all of them. 

Fantastic viewpoint we have adapted as a country.  I can't wait to see what the future brings. 

Edit:  I have openly admitted I didn't vote for the man but he's our President.  You're really starting to look like a big fucking crybaby.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:17:28 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 10:40:35 PM »
What about the 62 million votes he won?  Oh that's right, those 62 million votes mean shit because they don't share your view points.  So fuck all of them. 

Fantastic viewpoint we have adapted as a country.  I can't wait to see what the future brings. 

Edit:  I have openly admitted I didn't vote for the man but he's our President.  You're really starting to look like a big fucking crybaby.
They matter, he already did his "Thank You" Rally.

What about the 173 million votes that he didn't win? Oh that's right, those 173 million votes mean shit because they don't share your view points. So, fuck all of them.

I just wish he would be a President and not a circus barker trying to stroke his ego. Call me a crybaby all the fuck you want, don't give a shit. The fact remains, that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Justice Department, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and representatives of the National Intelligence are investigating ties between his team and Russia.

So, is this another "Thank You, Let Me Gloat" Rally or a "Farewell" Rally?

He going to talk about how great his other rallies were, how everyone loved all of his Executive Orders, how fake news (99% of them minus Fox News, InfoWars, & Breibart) is trying to spin the federal crime of Mike Flynn and possibly others into a bad thing, how he's going to waste our tax dollars on a $30+ Billion dollar wall?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 09:10:39 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 11:38:12 PM »

What about the 173 million votes that he didn't win? Oh that's right, those 173 million votes mean shit because they don't share your view points. So, fuck all of them.

I just wish he would be a President and not a circus barker trying to stroke his ego. Call me a crybaby all the fuck you want, don't give a shit. The fact remains, that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Justice Department, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and representatives of the National Intelligence are investigating ties between his team and Russia.

He going to talk about how great his other rallies were, how everyone loved all of his Executive Orders, how fake news (99% of them minus Fox News, InfoWars, & Breibart) is trying to spin the federal crime of Mike Flynn and possibly others into a bad thing, how he's going to waist our tax dollars on a $30+ million dollar wall?

Your math is gay...Like you!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 08:48:30 AM »

Everytime I don't think you are a fucking 18 year old girl posting bullshit you find from snapchat, you go and say a thing like "literally" followed by something that isn't at all literal, AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF.

God bless you, princess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 09:00:21 AM »
He was one of the biggest crybabies about Obama going on vacation and playing golf (some here cried about Obama playing golf too). He has been in office for 4 weeks and has taken 3 vacations to his golf resort.

I know he signed more EOs in his first month than every President combined, but that's not a good thing when it's likely that he didn't read, or understand, every order that he was signing (Bannon to National Security Council).

But now he's going on another rally? He's already done a "thank you" rally (first of it's kind since the Nuremberg rallies). Time to stop gloating and getting out among his fawning fans and do the difficult job of, you know, being President of the United States.

Do we really need to go through the popular vote again? They don't campaign for the popular vote. It's why you saw them in only 7 states the last 2 months. If they campaigned for the popular it would be a different outcome.

Could trump have pulled a million or two or five votes out of solidly blue states if he had wanted? Sure. He could have setup shop in California and Illinois and New York and said some shit that probably would have gotten him more votes. But what would be the point. He still wouldn't have won the state which makes it useless to do. His time was better spent in Michigan and Wisconsin and Florida. That's how the game works. The popular means zilch. You listen to too many talking bobble heads on TV.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:02:09 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 09:03:44 AM »

He going to talk about how great his other rallies were, how everyone loved all of his Executive Orders, how fake news (99% of them minus Fox News, InfoWars, & Breibart) is trying to spin the federal crime of Mike Flynn and possibly others into a bad thing, how he's going to waste our tax dollars on a $30+ million dollar wall?

You know it's only a crime under certain stipulations right? As in, if he maliciously and knowingly lied to the Fbi. And that has not been proven to have happened. He did however lie to the Vice President which is not illegal but it does usually cost you your job. As it should have.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:10:47 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 09:15:09 AM »

Your math is gay...Like you!

again do we need to sink to the personal insult level on this.  Prowler quit the trolling and is forming coherent thoughts. I feel like it's a 5th grade school yard.  I'm rubber and you're glue.

If you are going to insult at least make it funny and something original.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 09:19:58 AM »
again do we need to sink to the personal insult level on this.  Prowler quit the trolling and is forming coherent thoughts. I feel like it's a 5th grade school yard.  I'm rubber and you're glue.

Your mother got a wooden leg with a kick-stand, motherfucker!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 09:22:08 AM »

I....uh...no, I don't think I can form a coherent thought or response to this.  In one word, I got nuthin'.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 09:22:47 AM »
I....uh...no, I don't think I can form a coherent thought or response to this.  In one word, I got nuthin'.
Well he quit trolling at least....I think  Also I didn't say that they were good thoughts or right thoughts just coherent.  You know string words together to form a sentence.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:24:25 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 09:23:21 AM »
Your mother got a wooden leg with a kick-stand, motherfucker!
Your momma so fat when she fell down and broke her leg gravy poured out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 09:24:54 AM »

No he's not. That lasted two days tops. He back to being a blithering insulting maroon and if he's going to dish it out he needs to be able to take it. He asks for most of what he gets although I do agree the back n forth is juvenile.....but still. Now if you are meaning that he is stringing together declarative sentences then yes I agree. And that's a huge step for him. He may pass 5th grade after all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 09:36:10 AM »
No he's not. That lasted two days tops. He back to being a blithering insulting maroon and if he's going to dish it out he needs to be able to take it. He asks for most of what he gets although I do agree the back n forth is juvenile.....but still. Now if you are meaning that he is stringing together declarative sentences then yes I agree. And that's a huge step for him. He may pass 5th grade after all.

Maybe I missed where he has insulted anyone?  Other than our intelligence. 

Again his posts notwithstanding, I haven't him seen call anyone names.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 09:53:14 AM »
Can we please stop with all the racism?!?!?!?!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.