Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How did we get here?

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: How did we get here?
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2017, 04:06:06 PM »
First thing I would do is tell Kellyanne Conway to STFU. Wouldn't surprise me if she were a lot of the  hinderance to him right now. Her and that huckabee sanders fattie that trots out there to bray about anything and everything. Can't stand either as spokespeople. Plus Conway committing a huge no no last week hawking the ivanka thing on national TV. Idiot. I really do think some of these people in his inner circle are telling him anything he wants to hear to keep their place at the table. I'm not sure that's what he really wants.

Main difference between pub and crates. We see and call out the shit storm when we see it. Liberals are all

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2017, 04:19:34 PM »

Main difference between pub and crates. We see and call out the shit storm when we see it. Liberals are all

there is a faction that is going to see everything wrong with what trump tries to do. And then a faction that is polar opposite that will defend anything he or his admin does. You have to be willing to call it straight. I think he means well. But I also think there are some in his admin that are rotten and want the power and are giving bad advice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2017, 04:33:33 PM »
there is a faction that is going to see everything wrong with what trump tries to do. And then a faction that is polar opposite that will defend anything he or his admin does. You have to be willing to call it straight. I think he means well. But I also think there are some in his admin that are rotten and want the power and are giving bad advice.

Yup, hopefully he can weed them out and get on track.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2017, 05:20:42 PM »
First thing I would do is tell Kellyanne Conway to STFU. Wouldn't surprise me if she were a lot of the  hinderance to him right now. Her and that huckabee sanders fattie that trots out there to bray about anything and everything. Can't stand either as spokespeople. Plus Conway committing a huge no no last week hawking the ivanka thing on national TV. Idiot. I really do think some of these people in his inner circle are telling him anything he wants to hear to keep their place at the table. I'm not sure that's what he really wants.
I would tell Conway to stay in the Crypt, replace her with someone that's a bit more intelligent. That's just me though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2017, 05:26:09 PM »
I would tell Conway to stay in the Crypt, replace her with someone that's a bit more intelligent. That's just me though.

She's a good behind the scenes person. Horrible when the mouth opens. She's also good at campaigns. That's her background. Doesn't mean she needs to be giving policy advice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2017, 07:15:32 PM »
She's a good behind the scenes person. Horrible when the mouth opens. She's also good at campaigns. That's her background. Doesn't mean she needs to be giving policy advice.
Behind the scenes, in the Crypt...potato/broccoli.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2017, 07:33:57 PM »
Or when Trump praises those that represent him...

I would not doubt that a "False Flag" event will happen soon.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:47:14 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2017, 09:25:54 PM »
Or when Trump praises those that represent him...

I would not doubt that a "False Flag" event will happen soon.

Joe is a Bama fan asshole.  He can fall in a hole and let his eyes get crossed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2017, 10:14:06 PM »
Joe is a Bama fan asshole.  He can fall in a hole and let his eyes get crossed.
He's also a Republican. Regardless, doesn't change the fact that Trump stated that Miller represented him.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:24:17 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2017, 04:43:09 AM »

Funny thing about that...
The Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said they aren't investigating Mike Flynn after he committed a Federal Crime...instead they want to investigate the leak.

I'm guessing they aren't going to do any investigating into the other Trump aides that had contact with Russian Intelligence during his campaign.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2017, 05:09:53 AM »
He's also a Republican. Regardless, doesn't change the fact that Trump stated that Miller represented him.

No. No hes not. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 09:38:21 AM »

He's a very condescending confused one. Always has been. He's also a former congressman and there is a reason he isn't anymore. I would not hold joe up as the benchmark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2017, 09:45:35 AM »
I finally watched that video. 

FUCK Joe.  And FUCK that whore sitting next to him. Stupid bitch.  She needs to be donkey punched and left naked in the middle of some Arabian desert.

The guy they were showing the clips of was absolutely correct.  We've got to stop pandering to these liberal suckwads at the networks.  I agreed with everything he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2017, 10:03:42 AM »
I finally watched that video. 

FUCK Joe.  And FUCK that whore sitting next to him. Stupid bitch.  She needs to be donkey punched and left naked in the middle of some Arabian desert.

The guy they were showing the clips of was absolutely correct.  We've got to stop pandering to these liberal suckwads at the networks.  I agreed with everything he said.

He looks like a cracked out Chandler Bing from Friends. He's so fuckin condescending looking and acting. Those stupid fucking glasses. That dumb hair. He is one of those that literally makes me want to shove an ice pick up his ass and laugh about it. F him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2017, 06:10:51 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2017, 08:46:17 AM »
MEMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2017, 09:31:11 AM »
MEMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And doesn't know the difference in a gmail phishing scam that exposed a campaign managers plot against Bernie vs an inside source leaking material from an actual president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2017, 10:15:29 AM »
And doesn't know the difference in a gmail phishing scam that exposed a campaign managers plot against Bernie vs an inside source leaking material from an actual president.

To be fair, he's not alone.  There are tens of hundreds out there sniping from their safe spaces, wearing lensless glasses, marching instead of working who don't understand the difference either.  All they know is "Trump bad..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions