Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How did we get here?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: How did we get here?
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2017, 02:12:22 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-trump-asked-me-how-to-do-a-muslim-ban-legally-2017-1
Still, nowhere that we see Trump refer to it as a Muslim ban. But, I understand that this is his head of the transition team. Regardless, it doesn't appear that Trump repeatedly referred to it as a Muslim ban.

It's a ban or temporary delay on Muslims from certain countries. I don't get the big deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2017, 03:16:55 PM »
Still, nowhere that we see Trump refer to it as a Muslim ban. But, I understand that this is his head of the transition team. Regardless, it doesn't appear that Trump repeatedly referred to it as a Muslim ban.

It's a ban or temporary delay on Muslims from certain countries. I don't get the big deal.

If Trump wrote a $1 million check to every man woman and child with American citizenship in the country the headline on CNN tomorrow would read:  "Rich get richer as Trump distribution plan unfairly penalizes immigrants!"

There's nothing he can do to please them, so I hope he bulls stubbornly ahead.  When the country is assloads better off in four years the wisdom of his decisions will be undeniable. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 03:47:34 PM »
If Trump wrote a $1 million check to every man woman and child with American citizenship in the country the headline on CNN tomorrow would read:  "Rich get richer as Trump distribution plan unfairly penalizes immigrants!"

There's nothing he can do to please them, so I hope he bulls stubbornly ahead.  When the country is assloads better off in four years the wisdom of his decisions will be undeniable.
Sadly, there are a lot of people that wishes he fails. He fails, we all fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 04:30:00 PM »

There's nothing he can do to please them, so I hope he bulls stubbornly ahead. When the country is assloads better off in four years the wisdom of his decisions will be undeniable.

There are some (one on here) that no matter how much better everybody is, they will bitch and moan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2017, 04:31:44 PM »

There are some (one on here) that no matter how much better everybody is, they will bitch and moan.
Who?

Prowler just said he's not pulling for him to fail. I know I'm not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2017, 04:54:38 PM »
Who?

Prowler just said he's not pulling for him to fail. I know I'm not.
You shouldn't have to ask. Srsly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2017, 05:15:13 PM »

Make no mistake, I want him to be the most successful President we've ever had, but I will still poke and make fun of President Cheeto and the rest of his cabinet...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »
My version:
Make no mistake, I want him to be the most successful President we've ever had, but I will still poke and make fun of President Cheeto and the rest of his cabinet... criticize him when he makes mistakes and does things I disagree with
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2017, 08:52:36 PM »
My version:

I think we can agree on that. I put a few things out there last week I wasn't a fan of the first 2-3 weeks. Now, this FCC guy is another one I am unsure of. I have mixed feelings on Net Neutrality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2017, 09:41:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2017, 07:22:25 AM »
What the hell has the other prowler gone?

No that I am complaining...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2017, 08:06:24 AM »
What the hell has the other prowler gone?

No that I am complaining...

I think he may have gotten a couple of days of good needed rest.

Keeping with the topic in this page of the thread....

This Flynn thing. It's not a good look. Either he really did something that was a no no which is bad in itself. Or he didn't do something so bad and the administration put pressure on him to step down in a knee jerk reaction which is also bad.

I also think kellyanne was a better campaign director and not so much a good spokeswoman. Do not like her in this role. How can someone be so good at one and so bad (in IMHO) at the other? I'm getting tired of seeing her same retreaded comments on tv. Spicer, I like. 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:10:17 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2017, 09:17:53 AM »
This Flynn thing. It's not a good look. Either he really did something that was a no no which is bad in itself. Or he didn't do something so bad and the administration put pressure on him to step down in a knee jerk reaction which is also bad.

Depends on whether Trump knew or not. 

On replacements I hope they go Retired Vice Admiral Harward and not Petraeus.  Harward and Mattis together would give me tingles in my nethers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2017, 09:20:26 AM »
Depends on whether Trump knew or not. 

On replacements I hope they go Retired Vice Admiral Harward and not Petraeus.  Harward and Mattis together would give me tingles in my nethers.

Agree. Flynn was one of his cornerstones and after 3 weeks....gone.

Patreus has too much baggage. Harward seems legit. Former Seal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2017, 09:29:42 AM »
What do Keanu Reeves and Heidi Klum's ex-husband have to do with any of this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2017, 09:58:38 AM »
What do Keanu Reeves and Heidi Klum's ex-husband have to do with any of this?

Excellent!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2017, 10:11:27 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 03:33:53 PM »
I would just like for our Commander in Chief to not get his "facts" from Fox News and Breibart. When he gave his acceptance speech in the rain, then later said that God gave him a sunny and clear skies day (nevermind everyone wearing ponchos and using their umbrellas), that should've given everyone pause that something isn't quite right in his head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2017, 03:38:25 PM »
I would just like for our Commander in Chief to not get his "facts" from Fox News and Breibart. When he gave his acceptance speech in the rain, then later said that God gave him a sunny and clear skies day (nevermind everyone wearing ponchos and using their umbrellas), that should've given everyone pause that something isn't quite right in his head.

First thing I would do is tell Kellyanne Conway to STFU. Wouldn't surprise me if she were a lot of the  hinderance to him right now. Her and that huckabee sanders fattie that trots out there to bray about anything and everything. Can't stand either as spokespeople. Plus Conway committing a huge no no last week hawking the ivanka thing on national TV. Idiot. I really do think some of these people in his inner circle are telling him anything he wants to hear to keep their place at the table. I'm not sure that's what he really wants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2017, 03:47:00 PM »

What? No more cocaine and raping little girls?

You must be mellowing...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.