Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

University of Wisconsin-Madison SGA Demands Free Tuition For Black Students

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
UW students demand free tuition for black students

The University of Wisconsin-Madison's student government arm is demanding free tuition for black students.

The Associated Students Of Madison adopted a resolution Wednesday evening saying that blacks were legally barred from education during slavery and UW-Madison remains out of reach for students of color. The resolution demands reparations in the form of free access to the university for all black people, including former inmates.

UW-Madison spokesman John Lucas says university officials are reviewing the resolution and had no immediate comment. University spokeswoman Meredith Mcglone noted that the proportion of students of color at UW-Madison has grown from 11 percent to 15 percent over the last decade.

State lawmakers set tuition rates. Spokespeople for the leaders of the Legislature's budget-writing committee didn't immediately respond to a message.

http://www.wisn.com/article/uw-students-demand-free-tuition-for-black-students/8942316

If diversity is forced, does it work? I mean, besides Alabama football.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 12:47:38 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
So they are saying black people cannot afford to pay for school, why, because they are black?.  That sounds kinda racist to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Again, the only way I will pay for your colleges is for you to either fuck me, or let me claim you on my taxes as a dependent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Again, the only way I will pay for your colleges is for you to either fuck me, or let me claim you on my taxes as a dependent.

Hear that Buzz you got free schooling!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
UW students demand free tuition for black students

http://www.wisn.com/article/uw-students-demand-free-tuition-for-black-students/8942316

If diversity is forced, does it work? I mean, besides Alabama football.

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.

Ahhh, the UAT family enrollment standards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Hear that Buzz you got free schooling!

YAAAAASSSSS!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.