Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We should let Trump and his white supremacists rewrite the Constitution...

chinook

Re: We should let Trump and his white supremacists rewrite the Constitution...
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2017, 08:56:00 PM »
They literally do not care about you. What's bullshit is when a product isn't selling, a company decides to replace the useless product, then the President OF THE UNITED MOTHERFUCKING STATES OF GODDAMN AMERICA GETS ON TWITTER AND PITCHES A FUCKIN HISSY FIT...people like you see it and think that it's okay for the President to act like a fucking child.

#grabyourwallet

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2017, 09:07:41 PM »
They literally do not care about you. What's bullshit is when a product isn't selling, a company decides to replace the useless product, then the President OF THE UNITED MOTHERFUCKING STATES OF GODDAMN AMERICA GETS ON TWITTER AND PITCHES A FUCKIN HISSY FIT...people like you see it and think that it's okay for the President to act like a fucking child.

The person I spoke to at Belk confirmed that their decision was based, in part, on the threat of boycott. 

Yeah, I think it's perfectly acceptable for the President (or anyone else) to call out a national chain for cowering in front of a protest group and making political decisions.  It sets a bad precedent. 

Now shut up, junior. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2017, 09:25:30 PM »
The person I spoke to at Belk confirmed that their decision was based, in part, on the threat of boycott. 

Yeah, I think it's perfectly acceptable for the President (or anyone else) to call out a national chain for cowering in front of a protest group and making political decisions.  It sets a bad precedent. 

Now shut up, junior.
Can't wait to see what he says about his followers that are boycotting Budweiser...yeah, I'm thinking that Twitter post of shaming his "poorly educated" will never come.

Sit down, moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2017, 09:48:05 PM »
I may think Nordstrom's dropping Ivanka's line because she's the daughter of an upopular president is petty and dumb. But the free market disagrees. Why do you hate the free market?

Nordstrom stock closed up more than 4% for the day after Trump's tweet. It was their 6th best day on the market in 12 months.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:26:57 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2017, 09:49:16 PM »
Can't wait to see what he says about his followers that are boycotting Budweiser...yeah, I'm thinking that Twitter post of shaming his "poorly educated" will never come.

Sit down, moron.

You're a barely functioning single celled organism.

He's not saying the fools can't "protest" (although in this case, the word protest is more closely aligned with intimidate and behave as thugs).   His complaint is with chicken shit retailers who are bending to the will of a minority mob. 

I agree a billion percent. 

When Budweiser announces that they're going to stop selling beer in the state of california because they fear backlash from the millions and millions of Trump supporters who live in every other state in the country? 

Then you'll have an apple with which to compare.

Until then?  You're farting in your own hand and admiring the smell.

#handfarter
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 09:51:58 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2017, 10:34:32 PM »
You're a barely functioning single celled organism.

He's not saying the fools can't "protest" (although in this case, the word protest is more closely aligned with intimidate and behave as thugs).   His complaint is with chicken shit retailers who are bending to the will of a minority mob. 

I agree a billion percent. 

When Budweiser announces that they're going to stop selling beer in the state of california because they fear backlash from the millions and millions of Trump supporters who live in every other state in the country? 

Then you'll have an apple with which to compare.

Until then?  You're farting in your own hand and admiring the smell.

#handfarter
There's a possibility that they aren't "bending to the will of the protesters", they could either don't like having product that isn't selling or they don't like Trump and anyone from his family.

The fact that they were aware of her product not selling and that it was going to be pulled, back in early Janurary, then to come out a month later and say they're treating his daughter so unfairly and that they're terrible...is the issue.

Would you rather him force the company to sell his daughter's product?

#ShitGibbon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2017, 11:21:34 PM »
There's a possibility that they aren't "bending to the will of the protesters", they could either don't like having product that isn't selling or they don't like Trump and anyone from his family.

The fact that they were aware of her product not selling and that it was going to be pulled, back in early Janurary, then to come out a month later and say they're treating his daughter so unfairly and that they're terrible...is the issue.

Would you rather him force the company to sell his daughter's product?

#ShitGibbon

Ok, this is better.  This I can deal with.

Your premise works ONLY if you believe that the timing of the announcements is completely coincidental and unrelated to the GrabYourWallet campaign. 

Unfortunately, that doesn't pass the smell test.  When I called Belk and battled my way up the chain to an exasperated mid-level management type bitch, the cause and effect of the threat of boycott and the timing of the decision was confirmed.  In fact, she said they were going to continue to sell her products "in certain stores"(I took her to mean in areas they consider Trump territory) but to mitigate the potential backlash, they'd removed all of her products from their online catalog. 

THAT is cowardice.  That's bullshit. That's wrong. 

I don't know shit about Nordstroms.  There isn't one around here except for a outlet-type overstock place in Birmingham. So fuck them.  They can go out of business for all I care.  I hope they do. A little over a month ago, the prevailing thought was that they are in trouble anyway. They keep laying off people in waves.  Their store traffic in 2016 was the worst since 1972. So again. Fuck them.  #failingstores.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2017, 11:56:17 PM »
Ok, this is better.  This I can deal with.

Your premise works ONLY if you believe that the timing of the announcements is completely coincidental and unrelated to the GrabYourWallet campaign. 

Unfortunately, that doesn't pass the smell test.  When I called Belk and battled my way up the chain to an exasperated mid-level management type bitch, the cause and effect of the threat of boycott and the timing of the decision was confirmed.  In fact, she said they were going to continue to sell her products "in certain stores"(I took her to mean in areas they consider Trump territory) but to mitigate the potential backlash, they'd removed all of her products from their online catalog. 

THAT is cowardice.  That's bullshit. That's wrong. 

I don't know shit about Nordstroms.  There isn't one around here except for a outlet-type overstock place in Birmingham. So fuck them.  They can go out of business for all I care.  I hope they do. A little over a month ago, the prevailing thought was that they are in trouble anyway. They keep laying off people in waves.  Their store traffic in 2016 was the worst since 1972. So again. Fuck them.  #failingstores.
If you would've read what Nordstrom wrote in their response, you would've seen that they kept in communication with Ivanka Trump throughout 2016 and that her product was not selling that well, so they decided to pull it for now.

Let me get this straight, you don't know anything about Nordstrom but because they were falling on hard times that they might go out of business...and you hope they do, because they pulled Ivanka's product or because they had 1972 type traffic?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:42:01 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2017, 12:00:06 AM »
If you would've read what Nordstrom wrote in their response, you would've seen that they kept in communication with Ivanka Trump throughout 2016 and that her product was not selling that well, so they decided to pull it for now.

Let me get this straight, you don't know anything about Nordstrom but because they were falling on hard times that they might go out of business...and you hope they do? Because, they pulled Ivanka's product or because they had 1972 type traffic?

Alex,  I'll take "What Prowler Doesn't Get" for $2000
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2017, 05:07:11 AM »
How to end the freedom of the press...

Discredit by calling them "fake news" at every turn or as Hitler called them "Lugenpresse"

"Any negative polls are fake news..."

“I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!”

"The failing @nytimes writes total fiction concerning me. They have gotten it wrong for two years, and now are making up stories and sources!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2017, 07:44:34 AM »
These last two sentences are bunk.

In your own deep words....

O.

K.

I don't know how you can't see some truth to them after his improbable run to the White House and the things that happened along with way. I think even chad said early on that the guy knew how to manipulate the media to his liking - almost a pro at it.

This is how people are, that are like him that make their careers off of "deals". It's almost like a high stakes poker game as far as reading people and reacting. I'm not saying I'm agreeing with the guy Wes. I'm saying there is more that goes into what he is saying that meets the eye. Have you ever seen a presidential candidate lead the media into as many mousetraps like this?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:47:23 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2017, 07:57:21 AM »
I may think Nordstrom's dropping Ivanka's line because she's the daughter of an upopular president is petty and dumb. but the free market disagrees. Why do you hhe free market?

Nordstrom stock closed up more than 4% for the day after Trump's tweet. It was their 6th best day on the market in 12 months.

Notice after he said that there was a huge sell off the hour or two after. Then the profit takers swooped in on the low price til the closing bell. That's just opportunistic. Hate I didn't have my eye on the ball on this one. Their stock has been in the news a while now for its volatility and value.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:58:58 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2017, 08:04:57 AM »
Nordstrom dropped Ivanka's products.

Nordstrom's response...

White House Press Secretary...

This could be a problem. If you don't do business, with Trump's kids, then that's going to be considered an attack. Regardless if their product sales plummet.

Like I've said a few times before, someone should seriously change Trump's password to his Twitter account. He's the President of the United States...his words carry A LOT more weight than nearly everyone else in America.

I said a few days ago (either in this thread or another) that one of my beefs with him thus far is the twitter hissy fits. I don't like them. Not a fan. And especially not the frequency he does them. I just think we could do without.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2017, 08:09:00 AM »

And yet they make this decision mere days after a thug organization bent on intimidation threatens a boycott.  Whatever they may say today doesn't pass the smell test. 

Let me get this straight, you don't know anything about Nordstrom but because they were falling on hard times that they might go out of business...and you hope they do, because they pulled Ivanka's product or because they had 1972 type traffic?
Don't know anything about Nordstroms. But I have googles. 

#platterass
#fartsmeller
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2017, 08:16:59 AM »
How to end the freedom of the press...

Discredit by calling them "fake news" at every turn or as Hitler called them "Lugenpresse"

"Any negative polls are fake news..."

“I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!”

"The failing @nytimes writes total fiction concerning me. They have gotten it wrong for two years, and now are making up stories and sources!"

Oh, you mean like the long war Barry waged on Fox News? 

From 2009:
First of all, I've got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration. I mean, that's a pretty...Well, that's a pretty big megaphone. And you'd be hard-pressed if you watched the entire day to — to find a positive story about me on that front.

This is one of dozens and dozens of various complaints about Fox News and its viewers from that sack of ass. 

The only reason there aren't more complaints like this is because every other news organization was either licking or polishing his ass.  All Fox was doing was being fair. 

And now those lickers and polishers -- from the NYT to NBC to CNN to ABC -- are all assailing President Trump. 

So where Turdbama bitched constantly about ONE news organization for being fair, President Trump now has the entire cabal howling at his doorstep. 

I'm glad he takes them on and calls them out for what they are. 

#Prowlerknowsdick
#handfarter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2017, 03:01:29 PM »
Oh, you mean like the long war Barry waged on Fox News? 

From 2009:
First of all, I've got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration. I mean, that's a pretty...Well, that's a pretty big megaphone. And you'd be hard-pressed if you watched the entire day to — to find a positive story about me on that front.

This is one of dozens and dozens of various complaints about Fox News and its viewers from that sack of ass. 

The only reason there aren't more complaints like this is because every other news organization was either licking or polishing his ass.  All Fox was doing was being fair. 

And now those lickers and polishers -- from the NYT to NBC to CNN to ABC -- are all assailing President Trump. 

So where Turdbama bitched constantly about ONE news organization for being fair, President Trump now has the entire cabal howling at his doorstep. 

I'm glad he takes them on and calls them out for what they are. 

#Prowlerknowsdick
#handfarter
Yeah, you can't be that stupid to try and compare the two.

Fox had different segments with Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and special guest appearances by Alex Jones.

#SitDown
#GoTakeANap
#ShitGibbon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2017, 03:17:29 PM »
Yeah, you can't be that stupid to try and compare the two.

Fox had different segments with Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and special guest appearances by Alex Jones.

#SitDown
#GoTakeANap
#ShitGibbon

#HasneverwatchedMaddowCooperCNNMSNBCCBSABCNBCorMaher
#dontshakehandswiththisone
#dirtissmarter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2017, 06:12:34 PM »
#HasneverwatchedMaddowCooperCNNMSNBCCBSABCNBCorMaher
#dontshakehandswiththisone
#dirtissmarter
"I hope Obama fails." - Rush Limbaugh
"Obama smells of sulfur, smells of Hell, he's a freakin demon from Hell." - Alex Jones
"Obama is Satan." - Glenn Beck

#AgainSitDown
#GutterTrash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2017, 08:51:50 PM »
"I hope Obama fails." - Rush Limbaugh
"Obama smells of sulfur, smells of Hell, he's a freakin demon from Hell." - Alex Jones
"Obama is Satan." - Glenn Beck

#AgainSitDown
#GutterTrash

You braindead cock gobbler. 

You cited three instances from people who are hardly mainstream. 

Shall I counter with 90 trillion hours of comments from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the NYT, Boston Globe, Washington Post?  Or the millions and millions of vile comments from Hollywood? Or will you just shut your baboon yap?

#mydoghasmoresense
#sackofdicks
#snotbubbler
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2017, 11:08:11 PM »
You braindead cock gobbler. 

You cited three instances from people who are hardly mainstream. 

Shall I counter with 90 trillion hours of comments from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the NYT, Boston Globe, Washington Post?  Or the millions and millions of vile comments from Hollywood? Or will you just shut your baboon yap?

#mydoghasmoresense
#sackofdicks
#snotbubbler
I cited those three instances to show you the type of people that were on Fox News at that time. One media outlet. You turn around and literally say, "shall I counter with (every single media outlet known to man minus Fox News that say or have said negative things about Trump including the Vast majority of the Country)."

When you champion pieces of shit like Limbaugh, Jones, Beck, Fox News, & Breibart over nearly all of the other media outlets, it's time to wake the fuck up.

#MicDrop
#90DayBan
#ByeFelicia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions