Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Week One

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Week One
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2017, 10:37:45 AM »
Maybe you need to read some real facts!!  Rabble rabble Cheeto dust yaw yaw yaw orange toupee blah blah fascist dictator yadda yadda racist!
You yada yada over the best part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2017, 10:55:51 AM »
You yada yada over the best part.

No, I mentioned the bisque.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2017, 04:42:34 PM »
47 Muslim counties on this earth. 7 are banned. Muslims are allowed from the other 40.

Muslims are not banned because they are Muslims. They are banned because they come from one of those countries with terrible vetting and records.

Prowler this is simple logic. Not an opinion. It is not a Muslim ban as long as Muslims from other countries can still enter into this country. It's a logically false statement.

It's mind blowing how hard this is to grasp. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2017, 04:45:01 PM »

Seriously!!!  This is clearly a Muslim ban by the Anti-Muslite, Donald Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2017, 05:04:03 PM »

It's hard to hear anything when you're throwing a tantrum. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2017, 05:59:59 PM »
Seriously!!!  This is clearly a Muslim ban by the Anti-Muslite, Donald Trump.

I can live with that. :haha: :bugs:

I fart in their general direction.

:pee: :shitfan:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2017, 06:02:11 PM »
I think we need to start banning Bama Alumni from this board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2017, 06:52:51 PM »
I think we need to start banning Bama Alumni from this board.

i'm going to miss Buzz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2017, 09:11:04 PM »
47 Muslim counties on this earth. 7 are banned. Muslims are allowed from the other 40.

Muslims are not banned because they are Muslims. They are banned because they come from one of those countries with terrible vetting and records.

Prowler this is simple logic. Not an opinion. It is not a Muslim ban as long as Muslims from other countries can still enter into this country. It's a logically false statement.
I'm guessing you missed the part were Rudy Guliani stated that Trump came to him to "find a quick and legal way to ban Muslims". If there were 40 more Countries on the bill that the Republicans wrote up and passed in 2015, there would be 40 more Countries banned.

You should do more research.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2017, 08:04:34 AM »
I'm guessing you missed the part were Rudy Guliani stated that Trump came to him to "find a quick and legal way to ban Muslims". If there were 40 more Countries on the bill that the Republicans wrote up and passed in 2015, there would be 40 more Countries banned.

You're an idiot.

And it's hard to argue with an idiot.

Leave it to you to muddy the waters on a very simple concept. I take it you haven't read the EO. Fact: this EO IS NOT BANNING MUSLIMS. You realize some of the people being turned away from these 7 countries aren't all Muslims too right? This is a country ban. Not a religious ban. End of story. You don't get to argue it with conspiracy theory bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2017, 08:56:14 AM »
You're an idiot.

Leave it to you to muddy the waters on a very simple concept. I take it you haven't read the EO. Fact: this EO IS NOT BANNING MUSLIMS. You realize some of the people being turned away from these 7 countries aren't all Muslims too right? This is a country ban. Not a religious ban. End of story. You don't get to argue it with conspiracy theory bullshit.

Bernie promised him free cheese and a portion of your money and mine.  Every one of his anti-Trump posts are the equivalent of this:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2017, 11:32:26 AM »

i'm sure your research also included the origins of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 which included a 407-19 vote from the House...though stalled in Senate it eventually made it's way to the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2016...which passed both houses.  it was signed in December of 2015 by the President. it got bipartisian support.  you're more than welcome to read the 888 page PDF.   

the reality it was a law formed and passed throught the Obama adminstration.  additionally, Obama's adminstration added additional countries to the original.

like GH mentioned...take time to read the excutive order, if you haven't already.  i'm sure though you have...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:32:24 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2017, 12:26:43 PM »
i'm sure your research also included the origins of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 which included a 407-19 vote from the House...though stalled in Senate it eventually made it's way to the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2016...which passed both houses.  it was signed in December of 2015 by the President. it got bipartisian support.  you're more than welcome to read the 888 page PDF.   

the reality it was a law formed and passed throught the Obama adminstration.  additionally, Obama's adminstration added additional countries to the original.

like GH mentioned...take time to the excutive order.

I would say it's a waste of breath nook but I keep doing it as well - mainly because he's entertaining. Like those people you pay money to see at the carnival. Like that woman that cousin Eddie knew that was a helluva cook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2017, 12:41:27 PM »
I would say it's a waste of breath nook but I keep doing it as well - mainly because he's entertaining. Like those people you pay money to see at the carnival. Like that woman that cousin Eddie knew that was a helluva cook.

barking for the yak woman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2017, 03:14:46 PM »
barking for the yak woman?

She's got these big horns
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2017, 05:29:03 PM »

like GH mentioned...take time to read the excutive order, if you haven't already.  i'm sure though you have...
I'm sure your research included the fact that it was formed by Republican Senators Candice Miller and Michael McCaul (which is what I stated earlier). The bill was eventually slipped into the above mentioned Consolidated Appropriations Act as a rider bill. Yes, 3 more Countries were added later by the Homeland Security.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2017, 05:40:50 PM »
I'm sure your research included the fact that it was formed by Republican Senators Candice Miller and Michael McCaul (which is what I stated earlier). The bill was eventually slipped into the above mentioned Consolidated Appropriations Act as a rider bill. Yes, 3 more Countries were added later by the Homeland Security.

all i can do is laugh.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2017, 05:46:21 PM »

all i can do is laugh.

He copies and pastes from the daily kos very well.

Problem with copying shit is it's still shit. Can we still say shit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2017, 05:48:56 PM »
He copies and pastes from the daily kos very well.

Problem with copying shit is it's still shit. Can we still say shit?

As long as you don't classify the color of said excrement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2017, 05:52:00 PM »
You're an idiot.

You're a retard.

Hard to argue with a window licker.

Leave it to you to not understand a simple statement by Rudy Giuliani. "When he first announced it, he said 'Muslim ban'" Giuliani said on Fox News. "He called me up, he said, 'Put a commission together, show me the right way to do it legally.'" (Read: Show me how to ban Muslims legally)
Giuliani said he then put together a commission that included lawmakers and expert lawyers. What we did was we focused on, instead of religion, danger," Giuliani said. (Number of Americans killed on their home soil by people from those 7 Countries? ZERO)

I highlighted, underlined, & bolded it for you. Should I write it in crayon next time?

Also, Christian refugees are prioritized of those 7 Countries...nope, nothing to do with religion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions