Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Week One

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Week One
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2017, 01:41:48 AM »
Everything that fucking puff of air tried to do was Islamo-focused and anti-American.   You're fucking-a right sane people tried to stop him.  Democrats are morons. 

Trump is a true patriot.  He's going to make a mistake here and there, but I have no doubt where his loyalties and heart are. 

I don't give a fuck if we ban Muslims.  Ban them.  If they want to impose their will and ways on the US, they can stay in whatever hellhole they live in now.
I bet you feel sense of freedom as you drive by mosques don't ya?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2017, 06:55:47 AM »

I try not to d[size=78%]rive by mosks! You never know when a Canadian might be making his move![/size]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2017, 08:04:52 AM »

I don't do drive bys at mosques.  I'd be perfectly happy if they were all so empty they were bulldozed to the ground to make room for a BBQ restaurant. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2017, 08:28:17 AM »
I don't do drive bys at mosques.  I'd be perfectly happy if they were all so empty they were bulldozed to the ground to make room for a BBQ restaurant.

With lots of pork and non Halel chicken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2017, 01:11:37 PM »
FUCK Mooslims.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2017, 02:32:41 PM »
So, you don't give a shit about the Constitution of the United States of America. It's time for you to pack your shit and get the fuck out of here...I'm sure you were one of the retarded Republicans that threatened to do the same 8 years ago or 4 years ago when Barack Obama was named President.

Get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2017, 02:49:02 PM »
So, you don't give a shit about the Constitution of the United States of America. It's time for you to pack your shit and get the fuck out of here...I'm sure you were one of the retarded Republicans that threatened to do the same 8 years ago or 4 years ago when Barack Obama was named President.

Get.

You moron. 

I don't give a shit about jihad, the Koran, Sharia Law or any of the other shit that group has been trying to force on the rest of the world since the days of the Crusades and before. 

I don't give a shit about an Islamic-sympathizing, Muslim-raised, American hating faux president who lubed us up to be overrun. 

You're the one who needs to GTFO of this country.  You and every other single-celled organism that thinks the way you do. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2017, 02:53:24 PM »
You moron. 

I don't give a shit about jihad, the Koran, Sharia Law or any of the other shit that group has been trying to force on the rest of the world since the days of the Crusades and before. 

I don't give a shit about an Islamic-sympathizing, Muslim-raised, American hating faux president who lubed us up to be overrun. 

You're the one who needs to GTFO of this country.  You and every other single-celled organism that thinks the way you do.
Re-check your Constitution. You can stop after the first amendment.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

No one is endorsing your straw-man that we should implement Sharia. If anything, essentially YOU are trying to do that. Of the Christian variety.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2017, 02:59:24 PM »
I think we should ban all dentists!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2017, 03:09:46 PM »
I think we should ban all dentists!

you're an anti-dentite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2017, 03:13:48 PM »
Re-check your Constitution. You can stop after the first amendment.

No one is endorsing your straw-man that we should implement Sharia. If anything, essentially YOU are trying to do that. Of the Christian variety.

1) Horse shit.  The Constitution doesn't say what you think it does. 
2) WE don't want to implement Sharia, THEY do.  It's part of the mission.  It's part of what they're required to do.  It's not a fucking straw-man, it's the reason they don't assimilate and the reason we can't let that happen.  And don't try to tell me they aren't doing it.  Look at Michigan for God's sake. There are towns there trying to do it. And blasting that godless prayer noise night and day across the town.
2a) No, you don't get it.  Rejecting Sharia Law has nothing to do with "implementing it of the Christian variety"  That's one of the dumbest things you could say.  Sharia Law usurps the Constitution. It nullifies US law. Not God's Holy Word, but the law of the land. 

I'd drop the mic but Prowler's damaged it beyond repair by shoving it up his ass on a regular basis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2017, 03:16:27 PM »
Speaking of religion....Holy SHIT!!!

Just saw this little piece on Foxnews.  Unfortunately, it didn't give Pelosi's response.  This is just one of many real facts of life that President Trump has been trying to address; however, the wacko protesters are so hell bent on attacking the messenger and refusing to heed the message. 

A Texas woman whose son was murdered by an illegal alien put House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on the spot during a town hall Tuesday evening.

CNN host Jake Tapper called on Laura for an audience question about sanctuary cities. Laura shared how her son had been "tortured," "tied up like an animal," and set on fire by an illegal immigrant in 2010.

"I am not a one-story mother. This happens every day because there are no laws enforcing the border," Laura said. "How do you reconcile in your head about allowing people to disavow the law?"

"The second part of my question is this: if you need to go home tonight and line up your babies as you say, and your grandbabies, which one of them could you look in their eyes today, and tell them that they're expendable for another foreign person to have a nicer life? Which one would you look to say, you, my child, are expendable for someone else to come over here and not follow the law."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2017, 03:18:27 PM »
Speaking of religion....Holy SHIT!!!

Just saw this little piece on Foxnews.  Unfortunately, it didn't give Pelosi's response.  This is just one of many real facts of life that President Trump has been trying to address; however, the wacko protesters are so hell bent on attacking the messenger and refusing to heed the message. 

A Texas woman whose son was murdered by an illegal alien put House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on the spot during a town hall Tuesday evening.

CNN host Jake Tapper called on Laura for an audience question about sanctuary cities. Laura shared how her son had been "tortured," "tied up like an animal," and set on fire by an illegal immigrant in 2010.

"I am not a one-story mother. This happens every day because there are no laws enforcing the border," Laura said. "How do you reconcile in your head about allowing people to disavow the law?"

"The second part of my question is this: if you need to go home tonight and line up your babies as you say, and your grandbabies, which one of them could you look in their eyes today, and tell them that they're expendable for another foreign person to have a nicer life? Which one would you look to say, you, my child, are expendable for someone else to come over here and not follow the law."

come on snaggle...fox news is fake news.   get your shit together...did you check huffingtonpost.com?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2017, 03:23:17 PM »

come on snaggle...fox news is fake news.   get your shit together...did you check huffingtonpost.com?

I prefer the term, "Alternative news."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2017, 03:32:28 PM »
1) Horse shit.  The Constitution doesn't say what you think it does. 
You're wrong.

I'll paste it again for you. I'll even bold the part of it you're pretending means something other than what it clearly concisely fucking says.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

is incompatible with:

I don't give a fuck if we ban Muslims.  Ban them.  If they want to impose their will and ways on the US, they can stay in whatever hellhole they live in now. 

But please, hit me with some Alternative Factsâ„¢
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2017, 03:39:15 PM »
You're wrong.

I'll paste it again for you. I'll even bold the part of it you're pretending means something other than what it clearly concisely fucking says.

is incompatible with:

How do you feel about Dentists?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2017, 03:43:28 PM »
How do you feel about Dentists?

I have a suspicion that you've converted to Judaism purely for the jokes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2017, 03:43:41 PM »

You should try that new mosque bbq joint out on 85.  Smoque a Jihad.  Their pork is shit but they do an excellent brisket and their infidel ribs...to die for!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2017, 03:58:40 PM »
You're wrong.

is incompatible with:

You don't understand the meaning of the words. 

Banning Muslims isn't the same as make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof because that clause applies to American citizens who are under the protection of the Constitution.   

Prohibiting entry into the country from Islamic states isn't prohibiting the free exercise of religion, it's just preventing people from those areas from coming into the country. 

You can babble all you care to, but it's not the same thing.  Only chowderheaded liberals on the Supreme Court twisted it to be perceived that way.  That's all about to change.   

Let me also add that when THEIR exercise of religion expands into defying American law and to preventing the free expression of other religions?  You know, like it's doing in Michigan and other Islamic enclaves?  You know, like it's doing all across Europe?  Then yeah, that doesn't work either. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 04:00:41 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2017, 04:16:58 PM »
S-T-R-A-W-M-A-N.

You don't understand the meaning of the words. 

Banning Muslims isn't the same as make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof because that clause applies to American citizens who are under the protection of the Constitution.
Yes, it is. Banning Muslims in America bans American citizens from being Muslim.

Prohibiting entry into the country from Islamic states isn't prohibiting the free exercise of religion, it's just preventing people from those areas from coming into the country. 

You can babble all you care to, but it's not the same thing.  Only chowderheaded liberals on the Supreme Court twisted it to be perceived that way.  That's all about to change.   
No one is saying that. I'm certainly not saying that. I don't think banning 7 of 50something-odd Muslim majorities is a Muslim ban. I even understand that showing favoritism to non-Muslims from those countries, since they are the ones most likely to be persecuted, is still not a Muslim ban.

But now we're talking about something else entirely from what I was objecting to, which is textbook Kaos.

Let me also add that when THEIR exercise of religion expands into defying American law and to preventing the free expression of other religions?  You know, like it's doing in Michigan and other Islamic enclaves?  You know, like it's doing all across Europe?  Then yeah, that doesn't work either.
With the exception of the bold, duh shit. There is a grand canyon sized rift between banning Muslims and razing mosques to the ground, and letting them all in 100% unvetted, encouraging them not to assimilate at all, letting them break existing American law because of religious exceptions, and inviting them to implement Sharia. But you know that.

As for the bold, WTF are you talking about. Lay off the Infowars, man. I know you're talking about Dearborn. Oh noes! There's one small city in the US with about 29% Muslim population!!! Please show me how they are subverting the US Constitution and American law and implementing Sharia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions