Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coming Down The Stretch

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Coming Down The Stretch
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2017, 11:03:15 AM »
I'd be for anything that puts an end to those fucktacular al.com commitment videos.  You know, the ones that somehow end up only being for Bama commits -- with the exception of that one kid who went to Michgan or somewhere.

Nico Collins. Clay-Chalkville kid. No surprise really. He had been wearing Michigan gear and his girlie friend is going there also. Plus, TJ Simmons is already at bama who came from CC last year and I'm betting Nico wanted to be elsewhere and be his own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2017, 11:28:04 AM »
Nico Collins. Clay-Chalkville kid. No surprise really. He had been wearing Michigan gear and his girlie friend is going there also. Plus, TJ Simmons is already at bama who came from CC last year and I'm betting Nico wanted to be elsewhere and be his own.

Be his own what? Finish a damn sentence. Sheesh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2017, 12:03:29 PM »

Freakin' Probie!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2017, 02:29:55 PM »
Freakin' Probie!

Can I finish my sentence? I just wish I could finish one damn sentence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2017, 03:08:28 PM »

If you can't figure out what "be his own" means, then you need to spend more time in Eufaula.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 03:38:22 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2017, 03:51:59 PM »
If you can't figure out what "be his own" means, then you need to spend more time in Eufaula.

Speaking of Eufaula, I had my first meal at Riverside Grill this past Saturday night.  Little pricey.  Great food.  2 hours from sit down to check.  Only reason we didn't get pissed is because we were meeting some friends we hadn't seen in months and didn't mind some catching up time.  Wouldn't mind going back if I knew I could eat within an hour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2017, 04:19:55 PM »
Speaking of Eufaula, I had my first meal at Riverside Grill this past Saturday night.  Little pricey.  Great food.  2 hours from sit down to check.  Only reason we didn't get pissed is because we were meeting some friends we hadn't seen in months and didn't mind some catching up time.  Wouldn't mind going back if I knew I could eat within an hour.

I believe that is on Broad Street? There was a sports bar type place right next to it and a Cajun joint right down from there. All three took forever and a day to get some cookn done. They have their own clock management there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2017, 04:33:16 PM »
I believe that is on Broad Street? There was a sports bar type place right next to it and a Cajun joint right down from there. All three took forever and a day to get some cookn done. They have their own clock management there.

I'll be the first to admit that the food was first rate.  They have a Grouper Royale, stuffed with crab and shrimp.  I got Lemon Caper Flounder, which was a damn fine dish.  Not anything like what you'd expect in Eufaula and there's only one restaurant in Dothan that serves up vittles like that. 

The waitress, kept saying our food would be right out.  She finally came by and said, "I'm sorry about the wait.  The kitchen is backed up because of the tables". 

Because of the tables?  Which tables?  All the empty ones in this room? 

I would assume that was the exception and not the rule.  I would consider giving it another try.  Even the smoked tuna dip appetizer was the best I've ever had. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2017, 04:46:08 PM »
I'll be the first to admit that the food was first rate.  They have a Grouper Royale, stuffed with crab and shrimp.  I got Lemon Caper Flounder, which was a damn fine dish.  Not anything like what you'd expect in Eufaula and there's only one restaurant in Dothan that serves up vittles like that. 

The waitress, kept saying our food would be right out.  She finally came by and said, "I'm sorry about the wait.  The kitchen is backed up because of the tables". 

Because of the tables?  Which tables?  All the empty ones in this room? 

I would assume that was the exception and not the rule.  I would consider giving it another try.  Even the smoked tuna dip appetizer was the best I've ever had.

Def some good food. You should try the Cajun Corner if you haven't already. Like I said, lots of folks including Chefs in Eufaula have hourly treatments for their cataracts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2017, 04:56:37 PM »
Def some good food. You should try the Cajun Corner if you haven't already. Like I said, lots of folks including Chefs in Eufaula have hourly treatments for their cataracts.

I've seen that place 100 times and just never thought about stopping.  I'll have to give it a shot. 

I won't be able to get my son to go there.  I turned him on to Big H chicken this season on the way to Auburn and he's obsessed.  Gotta' admit, that's some damn good bird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions