Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coming Down The Stretch

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Coming Down The Stretch
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2017, 09:54:58 AM »
My update did tell me the reason he is going to probably sign with Auburn is because we only offered him a scholarship yesterday.  Over Georgia St, UAB and Miss St.  But we do agree I think he is a hoss.

So, what you are saying is, you don't have this app ( ) on your phone? Damn bro, catch up!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 10:00:17 AM »
So, what you are saying is, you don't have this app ( ) on your phone? Damn bro, catch up!

The Prowler App.

The only place you can get Auburn Updates and Bernie Sanders Ramblings, right from the comfort of your phone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
The Prowler App.

The only place you can get Auburn Updates and Bernie Sanders Ramblings, right from the comfort of your phone.

That's fitting because he takes all the super secret, WOTS info and distributes it freely among the less fortunate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2017, 10:07:48 AM »
That's fitting because he takes all the super secret, WOTS info and distributes it freely among the less fortunate.

*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2017, 10:27:05 AM »

:meme: Those of us that are appreciate it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 10:28:43 AM »

The one thing that irritates me is the google advertisement scroll. For some reason I keep seeing something about a 12" Craftsmen Drill Press.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 10:34:25 AM »
The one thing that irritates me is the google advertisement scroll. For some reason I keep seeing something about a 12" Craftsmen Drill Press.

And if you order in the next 15 minutes, you get not one, but two portable, red phones absolutely free.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2017, 11:36:35 AM »
And if you order in the next 15 minutes, you get not one, but two portable, red phones absolutely free.

I had no idea there were some many local chicks wanting to talk to me for free!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2017, 11:48:49 AM »
A little blurbitty blurb on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. from Mountain Man, Matthew Tanner, that you guys were mentioning earlier.

"Right now Auburn's my leader by far," said the offensive guard from Jacksonville, Fla., who played at Eastern Arizona College last fall. "I'm not going to announce a commitment, but it's about a 99 percent chance I'll be at Auburn. (My decision) will be made Sunday after my visit or at the latest Monday. I want to see everything, take the visit and get a feel for things."

Would he be the biggest O-lineman we've ever signed?  We've had taller in Marcus McNeil and King Dunlap.  But 6'7" 345?  Jimminy Christmas that's a large youngun'.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2017, 12:17:25 PM »
A little blurbitty blurb on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. from Mountain Man, Matthew Tanner, that you guys were mentioning earlier.

"Right now Auburn's my leader by far," said the offensive guard from Jacksonville, Fla., who played at Eastern Arizona College last fall. "I'm not going to announce a commitment, but it's about a 99 percent chance I'll be at Auburn. (My decision) will be made Sunday after my visit or at the latest Monday. I want to see everything, take the visit and get a feel for things."

Would he be the biggest O-lineman we've ever signed?  We've had taller in Marcus McNeil and King Dunlap.  But 6'7" 345?  Jimminy Christmas that's a large youngun'.

Or the slowest receiver?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2017, 01:27:10 PM »

King Dunlap is the worst. Dude sucked ass at Auburn wasting all kinds of talent, and I am about 90% sure I saw him on an NFL roster this year...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2017, 01:49:30 PM »
King Dunlap is the worst. Dude sucked ass at Auburn wasting all kinds of talent, and I am about 90% sure I saw him on an NFL roster this year...

Starts on the line for San Di...err, Los Angles Chargers.  And I agree completely.  Our nickname for him was Schlep Dunlop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2017, 02:02:13 PM »
Starts on the line for San Di...err, Los Angles Chargers.  And I agree completely.  Our nickname for him was Schlep Dunlop.
King of the Lookout
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2017, 02:21:51 PM »

Saw him tossed around like a rag doll at the 2006 Arky game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2017, 02:34:54 PM »

I was very surprised to see him on an NFLL roster. He started out in Philly. Then moved to the Chargers(wherever).

I have seen quite a few guys from AU that looked average at best at AU and then had successful NFL careers.

If I am not mistaken, Bynes is still in the NFL. Not that he was bad at AU. I just thought he was a step slow. But he was a very smart LB. Always in the right place. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2017, 02:36:18 PM »
I was very surprised to see him on an NFLL roster. He started out in Philly. Then moved to the Chargers(wherever).

I have seen quite a few guys from AU that looked average at best at AU and then had successful NFL careers.

If I am not mistaken, Bynes is still in the NFL. Not that he was bad at AU. I just thought he was a step slow. But he was a very smart LB. Always in the right place.

Was with Detroit when they lost their last playoff game. Was with Baltimore before that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2017, 03:42:25 PM »

We had a line at one point (Tubs last year?) that the shortest guy was 6-5
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2017, 09:15:09 PM »
Well, it was a battle down to the wire for the big, mountain man tackle.  But unfortunately, we lost out to Bowling Green.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2017, 10:49:11 PM »
Well, it was a battle down to the wire for the big, mountain man tackle.  But unfortunately, we lost out to Bowling Green.
He apparently wasn't a take for Auburn. I'm guessing his scholarship will be saved for maybe a graduate transfer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2017, 08:03:54 AM »
Looking as if we could get one more 4* for the remaining 4 or 5 spots. Be nice to get a couple of unexpected surprises or a late flip our way for a change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions