Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More on how badly the left didn't get it

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: More on how badly the left didn't get it
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2016, 11:17:25 PM »
Here's a quote from our POS President.  Question, Barry.  How many people protested when you were elected?  I'll hang up an lissen'.  Before I do though, tell me what you've done to help stop all the unrest in this country since the election.  Your quote below is exactly what you've done.  You sorry ass, Piece Of Shit!

"I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests," he answered. "So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent."

He speaks for most of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2016, 11:35:01 PM »
Here's a quote from our POS President.  Question, Barry.  How many people protested when you were elected?  I'll hang up an lissen'.  Before I do though, tell me what you've done to help stop all the unrest in this country since the election.  Your quote below is exactly what you've done.  You sorry ass, Piece Of Shit!

"I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests," he answered. "So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent."
Some people did protest his election, not to the extent that they're protesting now, but some did. I agree, people should not be silent if they are concerned about an issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2016, 11:53:40 PM »
Some people did protest his election, not to the extent that they're protesting now, but some did. I agree, people should not be silent if they are concerned about an issue.

WRONG.

There were no riots, protests, marches, looting or anything of the sort when Hussein was fraudulently elected.

The time to protest an election is before and during it.  When the people have spoken, the ballots have been counted and your candidate LOST, then it's simply time to sit down, shut up and deal with it. 

Marching? Protesting? Rioting? 

Try VOTING.  That's how that works. 

What are these morons going to change?  Will the election be overturned?  Will the Republican Party -- the party in power -- decide "oh, the fools we just beat were right, let's do things their way?" 

No.  You lost.  If you don't like it, do something about it the next time you have the opportunity to vote. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2016, 03:27:56 AM »
WRONG.

There were no riots, protests, marches, looting or anything of the sort when Hussein was fraudulently elected.

The time to protest an election is before and during it.  When the people have spoken, the ballots have been counted and your candidate LOST, then it's simply time to sit down, shut up and deal with it. 

What are these morons going to change?  Will the election be overturned?  Will the Republican Party -- the party in power -- decide "oh, the fools we just beat were right, let's do things their way?" 

No.  You lost.  If you don't like it, do something about it the next time you have the opportunity to vote.
Time for you to go back into your hole. People did in fact protest.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/anti-obama-protest-at-university-of-mississippi-turns-unruly.html

Not to mention the violence that were scattered throughout or the Neo Nazi (Alt. Right) Hal Turner stating on his blog that his dream would be to use drones with bombs sent into the Obama's inauguration crowd.

Maybe this is what you missed...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27724965/ns/politics-white_house/t/more-threats-against-obama-election/

Yes, I agree voting is the best way to protest a presidential election. But, people have the First Amendment right to protest if they choose to.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 03:35:04 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2016, 06:59:11 AM »

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/anti-obama-protest-at-university-of-mississippi-turns-unruly.html

Not to mention the violence that were scattered throughout or the Neo Nazi (Alt. Right) Hal Turner stating on his blog that his dream would be to use drones with bombs sent into the Obama's inauguration crowd.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27724965/ns/politics-white_house/t/more-threats-against-obama-election/

Yes, I agree voting is the best way to protest a presidential election. But, people have the First Amendment right to protest if they choose to.

You really put the Mo in moron. 

One apocryphal story of "400" students at ole miss throwing an election night tantrum  does not equal crybaby nationwide marches that turn into riots. 

The Secret Service allegedly hearing "chatter" or descending on some tree where a sign was supposedly stapled is not the same as thousands of tender little snowflakes bawling "not my president" and skipping school and needing therapy and blocking roads with their angst.

It's not the same as hundreds of members of the mainstream media crying on air, denouncing the election and the electorate, proclaiming it a dark day, openly wondering "how can something this terrible happen", and applying all manner of hateful and degrading labels to the president. 

If any "journalist" had behaved toward Hillary or Obama as did toward Trump?  Fired and forced to resign.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2016, 08:44:49 AM »

One apocryphal story of "400" students at ole miss throwing an election night tantrum  does not equal crybaby nationwide marches that turn into riots. 

The Secret Service allegedly hearing "chatter" or descending on some tree where a sign was supposedly stapled is not the same as thousands of tender little snowflakes bawling "not my president" and skipping school and needing therapy and blocking roads with their angst.

It's not the same as hundreds of members of the mainstream media crying on air, denouncing the election and the electorate, proclaiming it a dark day, openly wondering "how can something this terrible happen", and applying all manner of hateful and degrading labels to the president. 

If any "journalist" had behaved toward Hillary or Obama as did toward Trump?  Fired and forced to resign.

Don't confuse him. He's on a roll.

Couple of hundreds students at ole miss is the exact same thing! Obama was unfit. He camped out with bill ayers, Jeremiah wright and demeaned typical white people who "cling to their guns and religion". Therefore I'm offended and deem him unfit. The electors should not have voted for him. That was easy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2016, 09:28:06 AM »

From the articles you posted:

Difference 1
The university’s chancellor, Dan Jones, said, “All of us are ashamed of the few students who have negatively affected the reputations of each of us and of our university.”

Difference 2
No one was injured, and no property was damaged, but Dr. Jones said the campus police were investigating

I am sure there are many more differences, but I found those two in one paragraph and don't feel like arguing about this stupid crap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2016, 10:18:49 AM »

Difference 1
Difference 2
I am sure there are many more differences, but I found those two in one paragraph and don't feel like arguing about this stupid crap.

His "skreeets" consist of the huffington post, msnbc and other looney tune Facebook pages. Skreeets being, how they tell him to think. Shaping that mental narrative. I expected no less.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2016, 01:16:10 PM »

Please to be explaining what exactly they are protesting about?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2016, 04:57:10 PM »

Don't confuse him. He's on a roll.

Couple of hundreds students at ole miss is the exact same thing! Obama was unfit. He camped out with bill ayers, Jeremiah wright and demeaned typical white people who "cling to their guns and religion". Therefore I'm offended and deem him unfit. The electors should not have voted for him. That was easy.

Difference 1
Difference 2

I think some here should go back to elementary school, learn how to read again.

I stated that some did protest, not to the extent that they're protesting now, but there were protests.

Then Kaos, came back with "WRONG blah, blah, blah"

I was not wrong, people did protest. Kaos you really put the DUMB in dumbass. Try again. Do more research next time before making yourself out to be the fool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2016, 05:08:24 PM »
I pity the fool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2016, 05:37:04 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2016, 06:31:06 PM »
Kaos won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2016, 07:30:43 PM »
WRONG.

Not only did some protest, like I stated earlier, but Trump was calling for more.

✔@realDonaldTrump
We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!
- 6 Nov 2012

✔@realDonaldTrump
He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
- 7 Nov 2012

✔@realDonaldTrump
The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!
- 7 Nov 2012

Kaos won.
WRONG
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2016, 09:51:17 AM »
Update on the crybaby universities and the babies who attend them.

The University of Michigan’s distressed students were provided with Play-Doh and coloring books, as they sought comfort and distraction. A University of Michigan professor postponed an exam after many students complained about their “serious stress” over the election results. Cornell University held a campuswide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate. One Cornell student said, “I’m looking into flights back to Bangladesh right now so I can remove myself before Trump repatriates me.” The College Fix reported that “a dorm at the University of Pennsylvania … hosted a post-election ‘Breathing Space’ for students stressed out by election results that included cuddling with cats and a puppy, coloring and crafting, and snacks such as tea and chocolate.”

The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out students that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available. An economics professor at Yale University made his midterm exam “optional” in response to “many heartfelt notes from students who are in shock over the election returns.” At Columbia University and its sister college, Barnard, students petitioned their professors to cancel classes and postpone exams because they were fearful for their lives and they couldn’t take an exam while crying. Barnard’s president did not entirely cave, but she said, “We are, however, leaving decisions regarding individual classes, exams, and assignments to the discretion of our faculty.” She added, “The Barnard faculty is well aware that you may be struggling, and they are here for you.” At Yale, it was reported that the “Trump victory (left) students reeling.” Students exhibited “teary eyes, bowed heads and cries of disbelief” and had the opportunity to participate in a postelection group primal scream “to express their frustration productively.”

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/11/walter-e-williams/college-snowflakes-enablers/

Geez, first the big fail with how to use a hand can opener, now this shit. WTF has become our future?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2016, 10:05:07 AM »
Not only did some protest, like I stated earlier, but Trump was calling for more.

✔@realDonaldTrump
We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!
- 6 Nov 2012

✔@realDonaldTrump
He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
- 7 Nov 2012

✔@realDonaldTrump
The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!
- 7 Nov 2012
WRONG

Kaos won. Easily.

Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2016, 03:49:20 PM »
Trump lost the popular vote? Really?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2016, 04:31:16 PM »
Trump lost the popular vote? Really?

It will prolly get worse, the illegals are still voting in California. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2016, 08:14:38 PM »
Kaos won. Easily.

Carry on.
Nope. Try again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2016, 10:35:27 PM »
Nope. Try again.

Dude.

I stomped you into a greasy spot, snapped off a rib from the shattered pile and fucked your eye socket with it.

And i was holding back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions