Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More on how badly the left didn't get it

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: More on how badly the left didn't get it
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 10:20:46 PM »
Your vote wasn't very popular at all. Just like you.
BULLSHIT...I am very popular.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 12:12:17 AM »
BULLSHIT...I am very popular.

Just axe him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2016, 10:23:32 AM »
What he's saying and what you're saying, is that Americans voted in favor of Trump over Hillary. When in fact, it's the exact opposite. That's what popular vote indicates, that Americans favored one candidate over the other.
Let's try this. I never said that. That what you wrote? I never wrote that. Read what I wrote really slow and maybe you'll get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 10:29:53 AM »
Let's try this. I never said that. That what you wrote? I never wrote that. Read what I wrote really slow and maybe you'll get it.

You write too slowly.  Nobody has time to read it.  Write faster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2016, 10:57:09 AM »
You write too slowly.  Nobody has time to read it.  Write faster.
I write slowly so it will be read slowly. Does this not have the intended effect?

I'm doing Hunts today. Do you have an account?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 05:34:13 AM »
CNN's front page today.

Trump supporters are harassing minorities.  Nope.  Anti-trump jackholes are still rioting.
Trump wants fraud trial delayed.  Why rush a politically motivated faux scandal?
Voters crowdsource Surviving Trump Guide.  Shutting up should be step one.
Is Lady Gaga right about Trump?  Nope.  She's not.
Meritocracy and Racism created Trump presidency.  Right.  Because Hillbillary is a black woman.

It goes on and on. 

They learned nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2016, 01:10:16 PM »
DNC about to unite behind a Muslim backed by Bernie Sanders. 

They still don't get it.  At all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2016, 01:12:02 PM »
DNC about to unite behind a Muslim backed by Bernie Sanders. 

They still don't get it.  At all.

It's like they are caught in one of those Chinese finger trap things and keep pulling harder. Doing the exact thing that landed them in trouble. And are doubling down at that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2016, 01:52:16 PM »
It's like they are caught in one of those Chinese finger trap things and keep pulling harder. Doing the exact thing that landed them in trouble. And are doubling down at that.

Good for them!

Political correctness run amuck for the past 10 to 12 years and them labeling someone who disagrees with them, what-ever-phobia, racist, bigots and other labels had as much to do with the rising of Trump than anything.  It wasn't his policies, it was a guy that threatened to kill political correctness and it resonated with a lot of people.

Genuine, everyday, blue collar people get tired of hearing that shit said about and to them day in and day out.  You didn't support ACA, well, you racist bigot.  You didn't support the Iran nuke talks, racist bigot.  You don't think the gov't should be paying for abortions, you closed minded evangelical homophobe, you don't want open borders, rasict, bigot, islamophobe....etc...etc...etc.  For 12 long years this is all they yelled.   Not once did they try and convey their thoughts, beliefs and platform in a civil way.  It was always "let me pull this card out and play it".   Correct, they didn't learn and now they are screaming their rhetoric even louder. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:55:08 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2016, 01:59:02 PM »
We're just getting warmed up. The pussification of America stops here!

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/11/10/sorry-snowflake-but-its-not-over/

As Negan would put it: "In case you haven't caught on, I just slipped my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2016, 03:10:18 PM »
Good for them!

Political correctness run amuck for the past 10 to 12 years and them labeling someone who disagrees with them, what-ever-phobia, racist, bigots and other labels had as much to do with the rising of Trump than anything.  It wasn't his policies, it was a guy that threatened to kill political correctness and it resonated with a lot of people.

Genuine, everyday, blue collar people get tired of hearing that shit said about and to them day in and day out.  You didn't support ACA, well, you racist bigot.  You didn't support the Iran nuke talks, racist bigot.  You don't think the gov't should be paying for abortions, you closed minded evangelical homophobe, you don't want open borders, rasict, bigot, islamophobe....etc...etc...etc.  For 12 long years this is all they yelled.   Not once did they try and convey their thoughts, beliefs and platform in a civil way.  It was always "let me pull this card out and play it".   Correct, they didn't learn and now they are screaming their rhetoric even louder.

Here is the funny part. There are people like me (and prob kaos) who don't exactly fit the mold of most of your stereotypical trump supporter. We aren't Union. We aren't blue collar. We're not evangelical. We haven't even been left behind or close to it. But we feel for those who have. We see it. And we know it's the right side to choose at this time. Someone just came in and blew up a fuckin system that had run amock for decades. Someone came in and said what many only thought to say. Even for people beyond that typical "trump box" (like myself) it resonated.

And their response to it is to act more in the fashion that caused it. They truly don't get it. And it solidifies The decision I made to check the box for trump. I've never felt more right in this election about my choice than I do now. I had serious reservations at first and even as recent as this past summer. But it started dawning on me that it was much bigger than what I was seeing - ideology, policy stances, party etc. This went way above that. It was them. Or us. And I'm certainly not with them.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:14:25 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2016, 04:13:04 PM »
Here is the funny part. There are people like me (and prob kaos) who don't exactly fit the mold of most of your stereotypical trump supporter. We aren't Union. We aren't blue collar. We're not evangelical. We haven't even been left behind or close to it. But we feel for those who have. We see it. And we know it's the right side to choose at this time. Someone just came in and blew up a fuckin system that had run amock for decades. Someone came in and said what many only thought to say. Even for people beyond that typical "trump box" (like myself) it resonated.

And their response to it is to act more in the fashion that caused it. They truly don't get it. And it solidifies The decision I made to check the box for trump. I've never felt more right in this election about my choice than I do now. I had serious reservations at first and even as recent as this past summer. But it started dawning on me that it was much bigger than what I was seeing - ideology, policy stances, party etc. This went way above that. It was them. Or us. And I'm certainly not with them.

Same, I'm not union, I work a desk job and while religious and a believer, I wouldn't align with what people think when you say evangelical.   I get it.  I get where those guys are coming from and I understand why that resonated.  I see guys like AUTR and personal friends of mine that have watched their health insurance start to eat into wallets.   I was no Trump supporter, but if he did one thing that I liked it was #1 expose the media and call them out, #2 I did like his anti-establishment, outside the beltway talk.  I am sick of the elite in DC, both sides.  They are out of touch with reality. 

I am with you.  Tuesday morning, I left the polling station hoping that I made the right choice.  I went to bed hoping the same and hoping that maybe he will put in a conservative or halfway conservative Supreme Court Justices.  I was already laying the ground work for voters remorse.  After the hatred the left is still spewing and now that it's stronger....yep, I feel good about my choice now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2016, 04:43:19 PM »
Same, I'm not union, I work a desk job and while religious and a believer, I wouldn't align with what people think when you say evangelical.   I get it.  I get where those guys are coming from and I understand why that resonated.  I see guys like AUTR and personal friends of mine that have watched their health insurance start to eat into wallets.   I was no Trump supporter, but if he did one thing that I liked it was #1 expose the media and call them out, #2 I did like his anti-establishment, outside the beltway talk.  I am sick of the elite in DC, both sides.  They are out of touch with reality. 

I am with you.  Tuesday morning, I left the polling station hoping that I made the right choice.  I went to bed hoping the same and hoping that maybe he will put in a conservative or halfway conservative Supreme Court Justices.  I was already laying the ground work for voters remorse.  After the hatred the left is still spewing and now that it's stronger....yep, I feel good about my choice now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2016, 04:59:23 PM »
Agree agree. Good insight cct. Go prattville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2016, 05:21:00 PM »

He doesn't say much, but when he doesn't....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 05:39:08 PM »
He doesn't say much, but when he doesn't....

High quality of life they have there in prattville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2016, 03:03:57 PM »
It's NOT my fault.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/15/obama-says-hes-not-responsible-trumps-rise-power/93888958/

Fuck this guy.  Worst president ever.  Glad to see his lame ass go. 

But on Tuesday, he seemed to differentiate between the Trump presidency — which he's constitutionally obligated to accede to — and Trump's rhetoric, which he called "pretty troubling and not necessarily connected to facts."

He must be kin to Chizad.  Wouldn't know a fact if it mounted his leg and bit him on the ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2016, 03:59:33 PM »
y'all is funny. The internet went out here last night and I have no idea what I posted. Or didn't!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2016, 04:10:15 PM »
Here is the funny part. There are people like me (and prob kaos) who don't exactly fit the mold of most of your stereotypical trump supporter.

We aren't Union. I'm anti union.  Unions destroyed American manufacturing.

We aren't blue collar.  Nope. But I'm not opposed to working for a living.

We're not evangelical. Nope. If I'm anything, I'm Methodist but I'm really not even that right now. Organized religion has let me down so I keep it to myself.

We haven't even been left behind or close to it.  In some ways I HAVE been left behind. I've been left behind in terms of what I consider to be moral, decent and right.  I don't care what people do, but I don't want it forced on me.  I don't want to walk into Target and have a girl with a red beard baaaaing at me.  The bathroom shit, the chicks with dicks, all the liberal "inclusion" shit, the absolute lack of shame for any and all perversions.... It's too much.  I've been left behind by a society that seems to value style over substance and political correctness over truth. 

But we feel for those who have. We see it. And we know it's the right side to choose at this time. Someone just came in and blew up a fuckin system that had run amock for decades. Someone came in and said what many only thought to say. Even for people beyond that typical "trump box" (like myself) it resonated.

Yes.  I'm not them.  And there are still enough of us to hopefully turn it around and make them see the error of their naive sheltered weak ass ways. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2016, 10:07:13 PM »
Here's a quote from our POS President.  Question, Barry.  How many people protested when you were elected?  I'll hang up an lissen'.  Before I do though, tell me what you've done to help stop all the unrest in this country since the election.  Your quote below is exactly what you've done.  You sorry ass, Piece Of Shit!

"I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests," he answered. "So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions