Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Winners and Losers ( Let's play a game )

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Winners and Losers ( Let's play a game )
« on: November 09, 2016, 02:38:30 PM »
I'll Start with some obvious ones:

Winner:  Sean Hannity
Loser:  Megan Kelly

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Winners and Losers ( Let's play a game )
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 03:04:05 PM »
Winner: The naughty thoughts I have about Megan Kelly
Loser: My sore dick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 03:05:29 PM »
Winner:  True Americans

Loser:     Hollywood

LoserA:  Country's that the shitbags move too. ( I fully expect them not to leave)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:17:45 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 03:15:43 PM »
Winner: Me
Loser: The ACLU's gonna stop Trump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 03:43:19 PM »
Winner: Fox News' giddy election coverage panel

Loser: Whoopi Goldberg said "We can impeach his ass."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 03:57:42 PM »
Winner: Fox News' giddy election coverage panel

Loser: Whoopi Goldberg said "We can impeach his ass."

Will be hard for her to do from whatever country she moves too. whoever is stupid enough to let her in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 04:01:15 PM »
Loser: Wolf Blitzer's increasingly panicked pleadings to "find democratic counties where this can be turned.."

Winner: Kellyanne Conway

Loser: Obama's "legacy"

Winner: Saturday Night Live

Loser: Saudi Arabian donors

Winner: Julian Assange
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 04:13:32 PM »
Losers - third party voters.

Winners - silent majority.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 10:52:21 PM »
Winners - The Americans that voted their conscience.

Losers - The Americans that party voted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 11:09:38 PM »
Winners - The Americans that voted their conscience. Trump voters

Losers - The Americans that party voted. Democrats

Glad we can agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 11:53:23 PM »
Glad we can agree.
If you voted your conscience...you are a winner. If you voted strictly for the Party...you are a loser. That's just my opinion. I really wish I could've seen more of Evan McMullin. Trump is the POTUS and as crazy as this may sound to some here. I don't trash my Commander in Chief. I see no positives in doing so. I just wish a lot of other people would see it the same way. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like him, but I want to see what he does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 08:07:37 AM »
If you voted your conscience...you are a winner. If you voted strictly for the Party...you are a loser. That's just my opinion. I really wish I could've seen more of Evan McMullin. Trump is the POTUS and as crazy as this may sound to some here. I don't trash my Commander in Chief. I see no positives in doing so. I just wish a lot of other people would see it the same way. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like him, but I want to see what he does.

Maybe he should have ran for president during the primaries like everyone else. He's an open borders shitbag. Fuck him and his swooping in at the last second bullshit. Stances like his are horrible for American jobs. Yes it provides cheap fruit pickers but it also takes good jobs away from our workers and lowers wages for the ones here who do have the jobs. It's a fact.

Listen when I tell you this prowler - real talk - he is probably going to benefit workers like you a lot more than workers like me - meaning blue collar/union/manufacturing vs white collar. It's his MO. Which is fine. I want the entire country to do good. It does best when everyone is elevated. We've lost way too many blue collar and manufacturing jobs the last 20 years. We need a lot of those jobs here. And the ones that are here like yours need to stay here.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:09:38 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 08:15:23 AM »
Listen when I tell you this prowler - real talk - he is probably going to benefit workers like you a lot more than workers like me - meaning blue collar/union/manufacturing vs white collar. It's his MO. Which is fine. I want the entire country to do good. It does best when everyone is elevated. We've lost way too many blue collar and manufacturing jobs the last 20 years. We need a lot of those jobs here. And the ones that are here like yours need to stay here.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 08:19:50 AM »
Playing the game....

Winners:

The Outsiders - Trump, Bernie, Carson, Cruz, Breitbart

Kellyanne Conway - she has a job in DC wherever she wants now

The American Worker - no matter your beliefs, Hillary is a crony capitalist who favors big banks, uneven free trade and offshoring. Her husband passed nafta and China free trade and its effect has been devestating. She doesn't get to say she's against it now for convenience. The worker won out with her loss.

Mike Pence - love this guy. Class act. Prob helped Trump more than people realize esp in Wisconsin and Penn with his honest, rural, folksy low key approach. Whether you agree with him or not, it's hard not to like him.

Brett Baier - dark horse here but in an election cycle that showed Americas ugly side, Baier was one of only a handful of good journalists. We saw horrible sides of the media from Megan Kelly, to Rachel maddow to all the goons on major network. Baier was an even hand who was objective as it got. I enjoy watching his shows.

Losers:

Media - egg on face. Lots of eggs on faces. Their meltdown is fun to watch even if you dislike trump.

MOST Pollsters and statistical modelers - Nate silver, Larry sabato and others who are usually very good failed epically. Enough to lose credibility for a while. IBD and the la times were the most accurate as they have been the last 3-4 elections. Good for them.

BIG BANKERS and offshoring firms - no more do they have a "mole" in the White House as they have since 1989. Every president since Reagan has allowed these shit bags to run amock. Those days may be over.

ACA - it's all but a formality that it will be scrapped now. As good as that is, it has to be done right as its tentacles reach far already.

Dems in the Senate - this was possibly as big of an upset as trump. But has been overshadowed by trump. The GOP only lost two seats and narrowly missed on one of those with ayotte in nh. Another senate candidate in Colorado also only lost by 2 points. Huge fail for the Dems there. Two weeks ago the Dems taking the senate was more of a sure thing than Hillary.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:29:31 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 08:33:26 AM »
Winner:  Whoever made this:

Loser:
The morons who did this:

Also loser:

Seth Meyers -- You can be conciliatory now, but I'm not about to forget your hateful diatribes.  Fuck you, clowno.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 08:39:46 AM »
Who cares what they think? No one.

Also don't care what mainland Europe thinks. F hollande and merkel. No One cares what they think.

The UK has some sense. Brexit was great. It did not tear them apart. Cher needs to get out of Hollywood. I work with the Brits everyday in my job. They were thrilled. Even the ones who weren't for it weren't strongly against it. They were ok with it after. And still are. It was not gloom and doom. F Cher.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 08:56:31 AM »
Winners - The Americans that voted their conscience.

Losers - The Americans that party voted.

You got ZERO electoral votes! Zero. The definition of your existence!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 03:50:19 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 09:35:45 AM »

You got ZERO electoral votes! Zero. The definition of you existence!

Dude...

If you are going to come on here and gloat, why the fuck do it like this? You are part of the problem. At least Kaos has reasons other than taking personal shots at people. Stop feeding the stereotype...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 10:57:20 AM »
Dude...

If you are going to come on here and gloat, why the fuck do it like this? You are part of the problem. At least Kaos has reasons other than taking personal shots at people. Stop feeding the stereotype...

I'm only gloating because I was right.  About all of it.  Right about the way the vote would go (based on what I saw in my daughter's classroom as much as anything).  Right about him being the only one who could take down Hillary because he was the ONLY candidate who could connect with the working class in Michigan, PA, Wisconsin.  Right that he could deliver Florida and GA and Arizona when those weren't sure.  Right that the conservative majority was still there and just waiting for somebody, anybody to hear them.  Right that this majority has felt abandoned since GHWB said "read my lips, no new taxes" and then taxed them anyway.  Right that they've been ignoring elections because they've been ignored themselves.   

I saw every bit of it coming.  Yeah, the relentless media battering and the constant ridicule on this board and out in public made me doubt.  Even as i felt in my guts that I was right I started to doubt what I knew.  Same thing with Chizik, by the way.  I knew I was right but got confused by 2010. 

I knew I was right because I was hesitant to admit that I was going to vote for Trump in public. I didn't put signs in my yard like I have in past elections. I didn't volunteer.   I've campaigned for people in the past.  Back when I was fresh out of high school I was a county youth coordinator for George Wallace in his last gubernatorial campaign.  I worked on the Carter campaign when I wasn't even old enough to vote.  I volunteered for Reagan.  I even did a little work for Bill Clinton's second run.  I thought he'd done a fair job (was wrong) and wasn't impressed with Dole.  I volunteered for baby Bush.  I was part of the Rudy G campaign when there was one. I wanted to bed Sarah Palin and stay there for months.  I've always been a political animal. For a long time growing up my only ambition was to be governor.  I actually practiced being political, shaking hands with people, working the crowd.  Until I decided sex and alcohol were pretty important, I went about every day as if I were campaigning. But...   I went to the wrong college because of a girl and because I thought it would give me a political advantage when the time came to run.  Of course I screwed up my life, flunked out because I hated it, etc. and can never be governor now, but still.  I've always been interested in and involved in politics.  I didn't do anything for Trump.  I figure there were lots of folks like me who simply could NOT vote for her but due to the stigma didn't want to announce we were voting for Trump.

Whether you recognize this or not, Chiz, you were stereotypical of that response.  Say you're voting for Trump and it unleashed a lengthy screaming diatribe where you were branded racist, sexist, lycanthropic or castigated for liking the Xena tv show. 

That "how could you be so stupid" reaction only reinforced my determination to vote for Trump.  Apparently I wasn't alone. 

The protests this week?  The failure to comprehend the very basic reasons for her failure?  The blame being shoved at Gary Johnson, the Electoral College, the stupidity of women, the laziness of minorities, racism, etc.?  That only guarantees that Trump's movement will continue.  It's only going to get stronger.  The minority is the minority for a reason. 

Am I delighted over a Trump presidency?  No.  I wish it were somebody stronger and more polished.  But I'm part of the majority he reached.  From this maybe we can begin to find people who don't cater to the fringes and instead speak to the true, compassionate heart of America. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 03:53:46 PM »
Dude...

So they got more than zero?

I have always held the belief that a third party vote is wasted. Pointing out that fact is not gloating but enforcing the truth.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions