Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Winners and Losers ( Let's play a game )

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Winners and Losers ( Let's play a game )
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2016, 09:35:31 AM »
Whiny ass turds. The lot of you.

Trump won, with or without your help.

Bottom line is if you didn't vote for him, you were a surrogate for her. And that is plain sad.

And you, whiney bitch. You know who you are. If you ever try to get in my face and call me that, WT will look like a lightweight when he's slapping down chizzy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Ogre

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2016, 10:06:31 AM »
Settle down there, tough guy.  I haven't seen one person whining.  Hell, I was the first to eat crow and the first to say I'll support President Trump.  Since I'm not the best at putting pen to paper, my favorite Senator did it for me.  He sums up my feelings nicely here:

Ben Sasse: Everyone’s duty is to hope for Trump, work for America

Americans sent an unmistakable message Tuesday: Washington is broken and needs disruption. I hear that and agree.

In recent days, Nebraskans who voted for Donald Trump, or Hillary Clinton, or none of the above, have all asked me this question: “Now what? For over a year, you were concerned about Donald Trump’s character and about whether he recognizes the Constitution’s limits on presidential power. So are you going to oppose him now, or will you get on the Trump train?”

I get why folks are asking but, humbly, this shouldn’t be an either-or question.

If you voted for our president-elect, you should not now become an uncritical follower. And if you voted against Mr. Trump, you should not now be a knee-jerk critic. (As has been reported, I voted for Mike Pence on my presidential ballot.)

Now that the people have spoken, every American has two patriotic duties regarding our president-elect and the policy agenda he will outline:

First, we root for him, and especially for his steady hand as commander in chief. We pray that God grants him wisdom and discernment in his new calling. (My family has prayed for him for weeks at our breakfast table and will do so every morning.)

Second, even as we hope for his personal effectiveness and success, we should all still argue for principles we believe in. In the American system, the vast majority of policy is to be made by the people’s legislative representatives — not by the executive branch or by unelected judges. And thus the Congress needs to hear from the people on the issues.

There will be disagreements — between neighbors, between the executive and legislative branches, between political parties. This is a good thing. This is an intentional feature of our system, not a bug.

The marketplace of ideas should be civil, but it should also be contested. We should disagree respectfully. Reflexive tribalism and reflexive partisanship are signs of a sick republic, not a healthy one. And so we should argue about Mr. Trump’s coming proposals.

Millions of Americans — many inspired by Trump, but also a great many who are skeptical of him yet still reluctantly voted for him — understandably want Washington disrupted. We’re demanding an end to self-dealing and the one-size-fits-all answers of that city’s elite. Frankly, that’s why I ran two years ago.

Yes, there are absolutely some things that worry me — from his comments surrounding our First Amendment freedoms to his trade agenda, which would make it harder for Nebraska’s farming families — but while we won’t agree on everything, I am also encouraged by the policies that he appears now to be prioritizing with a Republican Congress.

These include many items conservatives have long championed:

» Nominating judges who reject lawmaking from the bench.

» Ending cronyism with an ethics package that starts with term limits.

» Repealing Obamacare and replacing it with a system that empowers families and patients over bureaucrats.

» Securing our borders as a prerequisite to any rational national security policy.

» Passing big tax reform, aimed not chiefly at the marginal rates of the wealthiest but at lowering the cost of trying and succeeding in America.

» Repealing large portions of the Dodd-Frank Act that make it especially difficult for small banks to lend in Nebraska.

I am delighted there is a moment of opportunity to advance a conservative agenda. And President-Elect Trump has an opportunity to make that conservative agenda his own.

Some Nebraskans will be less zealous about parts of this agenda. That’s OK. No voter — whether thrilled or worried about our new president — should uncritically join his “train” or uncritically hope for his failure. All or nothing isn’t how Americans think about government.

We are not North Koreans, swearing a loyalty oath to the “Dear Leader.” Nor are we the French Resistance, plotting against the new regime from day one. Rather, we should hope for his personal flourishing and his wisdom, and we should simultaneously vigorously debate his ideas.

Senators should not be reflexive antagonists. Nor should senators go along to get along. Rather, I’m there to do what Nebraskans hired me to do: Uphold my oath to defend the Constitution regardless of partisan politics, hear and represent their concerns in Washington, fight for limited government and for the limitless potential of every American and look for big solutions that create more opportunity for all.

I am going to be looking for places where we share common ground with the president. Yes, there will also be times when Congress and the White House disagree — that is part of our system. That’s why the founders created different branches of government.

Let’s get to work. Let’s look for common ground. Let’s reaffirm a Constitution that checks and balances the three branches of government.

And let’s all hope for our president’s success.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2016, 12:38:03 PM »
Whiny ass turds. The lot of you.

Trump won, with or without your help.

Bottom line is if you didn't vote for him, you were a surrogate for her. And that is plain sad.

And you, whiney bitch. You know who you are. If you ever try to get in my face and call me that, WT will look like a lightweight when he's slapping down chizzy!

And you can't read.  I voted for Trump you arrogant prick.  You still didn't answer his question.  Btw, those 6 million 3rd party votes helped Trump.  He loses without them. 

Oh, and I'm solo scared.  Maybe you should just out a meme and put me in my rightful place.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:55:53 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2016, 01:37:38 PM »
And you can't read.  I voted for Trump you arrogant prick.  You still didn't answer his question.  Btw, those 6 million 3rd party votes helped Trump.  He loses without them. 

Oh, and I'm solo scared.  Maybe you should just out a meme and put me in my rightful place.

Chill before that alligator mouth of yours gets  that hummingbird ass smacked.
Try reading above mister education. I specifically said IF you voted for Trump.

And what your misguided ass takes as arrogance is a lifetime of confidence!

You were not even addressed by me yet you come out bitching like the pansy you are. I am starting to feel like WT, time to smack some sissy fag ass!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2016, 04:15:51 PM »

You were not even addressed by me yet you come out bitching like the pansy you are. I am starting to feel like WT, time to smack some sissy fag ass!

I think WT would have a better shot than you and he would defiantly go down after smack to the back of the head.

All that talk and you still haven't answered Ogre's question or admitted that the third party vote actually had an influence and won Trump the election.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2016, 11:06:59 PM »
....admitted that the third party vote actually had an influence and won Trump the election.

I don't want to get in the middle of WWE Smackdown here, because I'm really only at this wrestling match to gloat from the sidelines.  BUT...

Your hypothesis only holds true if almost every voter who went third party voted for Clinton instead. 

Let's take Wisconsin's critical 10 Electoral Votes as an example primarily because Wisconsin was the closest of the "surprise" states. 

Here's how the voting broke down:

Donald Trump  1,409,467

Hillary Clinton  1,382,210

Gary Johnson  106,442

Jill Stein  30,980

Darrell Castle  12,179

Monica Moorehead  1,781

Rocky De La Fuente  1,561

Every third party vote in Wisc came up to 152,943.   Trump led by 27,247 in the final count. 

So for Clinton to win Wisconsin's Electoral Votes, she would have to capture 103,718 of the third party votes. (Half + 27,248).  That's 68%.   Even at 68% she wins by only a single vote.

Of every county in the entire state,  Clinton topped 55% in just two and 65% in just one.  She wasn't getting 68% of the third party vote. 

It might have been closer, but the wasted third party votes didn't hand Trump the election.  They were just wasted.  He would have won with or without them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2016, 12:00:24 AM »
I don't want to get in the middle of WWE Smackdown here, because I'm really only at this wrestling match to gloat from the sidelines.  BUT...

Your hypothesis only holds true if almost every voter who went third party voted for Clinton instead. 

Let's take Wisconsin's critical 10 Electoral Votes as an example primarily because Wisconsin was the closest of the "surprise" states. 

Here's how the voting broke down:

Donald Trump  1,409,467

Hillary Clinton  1,382,210

Gary Johnson  106,442

Jill Stein  30,980

Darrell Castle  12,179

Monica Moorehead  1,781

Rocky De La Fuente  1,561

Every third party vote in Wisc came up to 152,943.   Trump led by 27,247 in the final count. 

So for Clinton to win Wisconsin's Electoral Votes, she would have to capture 103,718 of the third party votes. (Half + 27,248).  That's 68%.   Even at 68% she wins by only a single vote.

Of every county in the entire state,  Clinton topped 55% in just two and 65% in just one.  She wasn't getting 68% of the third party vote. 

It might have been closer, but the wasted third party votes didn't hand Trump the election.  They were just wasted.  He would have won with or without them.

Im all about some Rocky De La Fuente.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2016, 05:35:59 AM »

I think WT would have a better shot than you and he would defiantly go down after smack to the back of the head.

All that talk and you still haven't answered Ogre's question or admitted that the third party vote actually had an influence and won Trump the election.

Dude. I'm all about a bitch slap. You would never even touch my head.

But I digress. Here are my feelings below on the wasted votes. And I fight for America. Trump is only a president. America is much more. For that question to be asked means people still don't get Trump supports!

Your hypothesis only holds true if almost every voter who went third party voted for Clinton instead.  Let's take Wisconsin's critical 10 Electoral Votes as an example primarily because Wisconsin was the closest of the "surprise" states.  Here's how the voting broke down: Donald Trump  1,409,467Hillary Clinton  1,382,210Gary Johnson  106,442Jill Stein  30,980Darrell Castle  12,179Monica Moorehead  1,781Rocky De La Fuente  1,561Every third party vote in Wisc came up to 152,943.   Trump led by 27,247 in the final count.  So for Clinton to win Wisconsin's Electoral Votes, she would have to capture 103,718 of the third party votes. (Half + 27,248).  That's 68%.   Even at 68% she wins by only a single vote. Of every county in the entire state,  Clinton topped 55% in just two and 65% in just one.  She wasn't getting 68% of the third party vote. It might have been closer, but the wasted third party votes didn't hand Trump the election.  They were just wasted.  He would have won with or without them.

The above borriwed from a political ally who all but beat into you what was about to happen. Yet several on this board still wasted their vote.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2016, 08:02:09 AM »

All hat, no cattle is my bet. Your talk is big but not very convincing Sparky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2016, 09:05:01 AM »

You live in your own little world. Little dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2016, 09:21:41 AM »
You live in your own little world. Little dude.

I only addressed those who wasted their vote, and junior comes out windmilling like a 7th grade girl.

I wish I was a little dude. I'm damn tired of running and not getting smaller!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2016, 10:00:52 AM »

I only addressed those who wasted their vote, and junior comes out windmilling like a 7th grade girl.

I wish I was a little dude. I'm damn tired of running and not getting smaller!

Your last couple of pages of posts are ridiculous and you know it. Maybe everyone just needs to the chill the F out for a min.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2016, 10:23:35 AM »
Your last couple of pages of posts are ridiculous and you know it. Maybe everyone just needs to the chill the F out for a min.
Maybe they could just meet up and take care of this like real men. Maybe, tomorrow behind the Dollar General, where they both probably buy their dress work shirts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2016, 10:49:51 AM »
Maybe they could just meet up and take care of this like real men. Maybe, tomorrow behind the Dollar General, where they both probably buy their dress work shirts.

Alas. I cannot. I'm too far away. And I'll need a few months to get back into fighting shape.

Basketball game maybe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2016, 10:56:40 AM »

I prefer the Publix...

EDIT:.....Wait a damn minute.  What's wrong with buying my dress work shirts at the DG?  I'll have you know I buy my dress work shirts at the local consignment shop.  That way they can double as my Sunday best.

Alas. I cannot. I'm too far away. And I'll need a few months to get back into fighting shape.

Basketball game maybe?

You damn sure don't want to challenge me in hoops, especially if it's going to take you a few months to get into shape.  I float like Jordan, handle the ball and shoot like Curry and play D like Bird. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:58:22 AM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2016, 10:58:11 AM »
I prefer the Publix...

You damn sure don't want to challenge me in hoops, especially if it's going to take you a few months to get into shape.  I float like Jordan, handle the ball and shoot like Curry and play D like Bird.

I got a jump shot like Bird...minus the accuracy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2016, 11:01:33 AM »
Did yall just kiss and make up? I think yall did just kiss and make up.

Pussies...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2016, 11:05:12 AM »
 :cheers:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2016, 11:08:55 AM »
Did yall just kiss and make up? I think yall did just kiss and make up.

Pussies...

Virtual rubbing of the tips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2016, 11:13:13 AM »
Oh Kiss my ass you bunch wasted voters. Y'all try to ruin everything!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions