Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vandy game

jmar

Re: Vandy game
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2016, 02:57:32 AM »
As long as defender does not use a player as a leaping board or land on another teams player it is a legal play to jump over. He didn't touch anyone therefore no flag
...as opposed to the FG attempt last night in the MNF game between the Bills and Seahawks where Richard Sherman clearly made no effort to block the ball and simply çrashed into the kicker's plant foot.

Can't post video but it's the focus of discussion for those who watch NFL; bitch about officiating (horribly inept), gamble on sports (game fell 6, line 6-) or feel as if it's inching closer and closer to professional rasslin' as an entertainment business.

*and this
Sherman regularly discusses the league and its failures most recently pointing out the lack of concern for player safety.

also: His defense is that he plays until the whistle blows which is a valid defense.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 06:50:50 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2016, 08:43:13 AM »
...as opposed to the FG attempt last night in the MNF game between the Bills and Seahawks where Richard Sherman clearly made no effort to block the ball and simply çrashed into the kicker's plant foot.

Not really the same thing as the play against us, but thanks for playing Mr. Helper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2016, 11:02:12 AM »
Not really the same thing as the play against us, but thanks for playing Mr. Helper.

Didn't know he wanted to get involved in the discussion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."