Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vandy game

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Vandy game
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 04:14:00 PM »
Watching from Doha, Qatar on my way to Joburg.
Extremely glad to get out of that one. Anybody that calls for JF3 will be assaulted with a red hot poker!

SW makes a huge difference. If he and Pettway go down, we are done.

Time to get rid of the perpetual prevent defense!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:43:13 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 04:24:15 PM »
Yes, Petway does have a pulled muscle. Didn't hear Gus state whether it was a hamstring or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2016, 07:43:26 PM »
Let's hear it for JF3 in getting his first college win as the starter...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2016, 07:52:07 PM »
Yes, Petway does have a pulled muscle. Didn't hear Gus state whether it was a hamstring or not.
WOTS slight quad pull or hip flexor not hammy, thank goodness. Amputate tonight, he'll be back by the Iron Bowl
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:59:30 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 09:24:51 PM »
WOTS slight quad pull or hip flexor not hammy, thank goodness. Amputate tonight, he'll be back by the Iron Bowl

I hope you are right. AU needs him for next week. Let him rest along with White for the A&M week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 09:58:19 PM »
We need all hands on deck for Georgia.  Pettway included. 

Horribly thin crowd again today.  The students just aren't participating.  Less of them today than at Arky.  Embarrassing.  Otherwise, a loud, boisterous crowd.  Overall, I'm happy with the win.  We're more dinged up than people think. 

Had White started, that wouldn't have been a game.  He's soooo much better than JFXIIV6.  Vandy knew we couldn't/wouldn't pass with his 112 lb. ass in there. 

We missed White, Tray Williams, Tony Stevens, Andrew Williams, Deshaun Davis etc.  And folks, if you were at the game, we had 5 holding calls that killed drives.  Let me say that this is not orange and blue BS.  The call on Kozan was a no brainer.  The other 4 were as bad as have ever been called in a foosballz game.  Then, I heard them (Stan White) say the head of officials was in the house.  Bama grad.  Malzahn was going nuts.  After one of the calls, he actually ran down to Jay Jacobs and had a quick pow wow.  There was no doubt that he was asking if it was cool to get a huge fine because he was about to cut a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 01:25:13 AM »

Horribly thin crowd again today.  The students just aren't participating.  Less of them today than at Arky.  Embarrassing.  Otherwise, a loud, boisterous crowd.  Overall, I'm happy with the win.  We're more dinged up than people think. 

Had White started, that wouldn't have been a game.  He's soooo much better than JFXIIV6.  Vandy knew we couldn't/wouldn't pass with his 112 lb. ass in there. 

We missed White, Tray Williams, Tony Stevens, Andrew Williams, Deshaun Davis etc.  And folks, if you were at the game, we had 5 holding calls that killed drives.  Let me say that this is not orange and blue BS.  The call on Kozan was a no brainer.  The other 4 were as bad as have ever been called in a foosballz game.  Then, I heard them (Stan White) say the head of officials was in the house.  Bama grad.  Malzahn was going nuts.  After one of the calls, he actually ran down to Jay Jacobs and had a quick pow wow.  There was no doubt that he was asking if it was cool to get a huge fine because he was about to cut a bitch.
Both of my hands will be on my "deck".
#BoomAllOverYourFace

#GonnaBeHereAllWeek
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 01:28:18 AM »

I agree, JF3 would not last at QB...he should probably look at playing slot receiver and maybe be taught how to tuck the fucking ball when he runs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2016, 01:33:58 AM »
His cousin said it was a cramp on Facebook. So we've got that going for us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2016, 01:46:04 AM »
His cousin said it was a cramp on Facebook. So we've got that going for us.
link. :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 01:52:22 AM »
I agree, JF3 would not last at QB...he should probably look at playing slot receiver and maybe be taught how to tuck the fucking ball when he runs.
Ideally, you'd want to use him like Peppers at UM but he seems so skiddish when he's on the field. Speed is incredible but he's looking more and more like a turnover machine and a liability.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2016, 05:51:28 AM »
Ideally, you'd want to use him like Peppers at UM but he seems so skiddish when he's on the field. Speed is incredible but he's looking more and more like a turnover machine and a liability.
Yup, can tell he doesn't like contact, like at all...that might be a slight problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2016, 10:21:40 AM »
As sad as it is, I was hoping that if White really could't go we'd replace Franklin with Johnson. 

I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever been on the Franklin train.  I didn't and still don't want to see him on the field.  Just my opinion, which is worth more than can be quantified, but signing him in the first place was a mistake and contributed to the mental deterioration that helped ruin Johnson. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2016, 03:41:05 PM »
As sad as it is, I was hoping that if White really could't go we'd replace Franklin with Johnson. 

I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever been on the Franklin train.  I didn't and still don't want to see him on the field.  Just my opinion, which is worth more than can be quantified, but signing him in the first place was a mistake and contributed to the mental deterioration that helped ruin Johnson.

Agree totally. Jf3 should never be a full time option. Only in select series and packages. Johnson would have been a better option as mind fucked as he is. He can at least pass when he's on it and vandy wouldn't have been able to load the box in the first half. Vandy had to have been laughing their asses off at how awful jf3 was. They could have put 9 guys in the box and been ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2016, 04:16:02 PM »
There was someone on here at the start of the season who said JFIII should be the starter.

As I sat roasting under the November sun during the 1st half in JHS yesterday, I couldn't help but be reminded of what a clueless moron that guy really is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2016, 06:37:43 PM »
There was someone on here at the start of the season who said JFIII should be the starter.

As I sat roasting under the November sun during the 1st half in JHS yesterday, I couldn't help but be reminded of what a clueless moron that guy really is.

He just posts the facts. You're an inbred for not reading them.

Yes he's a fucking moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2016, 07:51:18 PM »

He just posts the facts. You're an inbred for not reading them.

Yes he's a fucking moron.
If we were running the read option Nick Marshall offense, then yes, JF3 or maybe Woody Barrett, would be the best option.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2016, 08:00:17 PM »
If we were running the read option Nick Marshall offense, then yes, JF3 or maybe Woody Barrett, would be the best option.

That's pretty much all they had him running yesterday.  Only threw 4 passes.  The kid is quick,  But he's too small, apparently can't throw it very well and he can't hold on to the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2016, 09:34:41 PM »
That's pretty much all they had him running yesterday.  Only threw 4 passes.  The kid is quick,  But he's too small, apparently can't throw it very well and he can't hold on to the ball.
And we were down 13-10 to Vanderbilt. 2 quarters of football - his time to shine - and we had 9 passing yards and under 150 rushing. The offense was stymied and it took Dirty White Boy to come in after the break to save our ass.

If JFIII was the starter for this team, we'd be damn lucky to have 3 wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2016, 02:15:10 AM »
Not that it matters going forward but:
Frankin isn't reading or keying anything. He just hands off until a lane large enough for a truck opens on the backside. That isn't a "read" but it serves a guy well that is small and full of fear. Nothing against the kid he's just in the wrong league.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:03:41 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions