Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Speaking of shoes dropping...

jmar

Re: Speaking of shoes dropping...
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2016, 07:06:37 AM »
Superior to.....a Brittany Spaniel maybe?
I might have challenged you had you said King Charles which have been known to have an IQ upwards of 125.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2016, 09:03:11 AM »
This election has changed me. 

I'm not a Trump supporter except by necessity. 

I cannot however maintain any respect for anyone who voted for her.  I won't forgive it.  I won't forget it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2016, 09:13:04 AM »
This election has changed me. 

I'm not a Hillary supporter except by necessity. 

I cannot however maintain any respect for anyone who voted for him.  I won't forgive it.  I won't forget it.

I could have written this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2016, 09:18:19 AM »
I could have written this one.

I'm glad you finally came around and can no longer respect anyone stupid or shallow enough to vote for that heinous bitch cow. 

I can see being duped by Obama's glib promises of false hope and change.  Less so twice, but still. 

I can't accept, respect or understand seeing that crusty bitch, knowing what she is and still voting for her.  You cannot love and honor this country and mark her name on the ballot no matter who her opposition is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2016, 09:27:41 AM »

I can't accept, respect or understand seeing that crusty bitch orange-tinted, bloviating gas-bag, knowing what she he is and still voting for her him.  You cannot love and honor this country and mark her his name on the ballot no matter who her his opposition is.

We can do this all day.  With modification, this all rings true in my ears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2016, 09:38:55 AM »
We can do this all day.  With modification, this all rings true in my ears.

Then you need to clean them out. 

She's evil Wes. She is the most corrupt, duplicitous, arrogant, out of touch, lying, power mad, hateful alleged human being that has ever walked the face of the earth.  And yes, I know what I'm saying.  She's Stalin (or worse) in a pants suit. Beyond that, her every inclination is the wrong one on every issue. 

It absolutely floors me that someone whose intelligence I respect either cannot see it or simply refuses to acknowledge it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2016, 09:52:52 AM »
Then you need to clean them out. 

She's evil Wes. She is the most corrupt, duplicitous, arrogant, out of touch, lying, power mad, hateful alleged human being that has ever walked the face of the earth.  And yes, I know what I'm saying.  She's Stalin (or worse) in a pants suit. Beyond that, her every inclination is the wrong one on every issue. 

It absolutely floors me that someone whose intelligence I respect either cannot see it or simply refuses to acknowledge it.

She's the only option in my swing state.  Never Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2016, 09:58:09 AM »
She's the only option in my swing state.  Never Trump.

That's where you lose me. 

If you're an American, she can never be an option.  There are no circumstances where she can be the choice.  None. 

If you had done the things she has?  You'd be in prison Wes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2016, 10:00:08 AM »
That's where you lose me. 

If you're an American, she can never be an option.  There are no circumstances where she can be the choice.  None. 

If you had done the things she has?  You'd be in prison Wes.

Well to be fair, there are a few things....like that hooker in El Segundo....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2016, 11:56:09 AM »
Just got back from voting. Now, I can bitch and gripe and complain in good conscience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2016, 12:06:29 PM »
Just got back from voting. Now, I can bitch and gripe and complain in good conscience.

Same. 

Went in at 10. Very crowded. Long lines. 

The young African Americans behind me complained loudly about the wait.  One offered to his friends that he came late expecting that "all these motherfuckers be at work".  He further noted his curiosity as to why "none of these white people have jobs"

That's who's voting for her. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2016, 01:45:20 PM »
Took 45 minutes to vote in Gardendale.  Glad my last name does not start with a r,s,t as their line was about a 2 hour wait.

Never seen turnout like this in my precinct.  I guess I'm not the only dumbass voting for Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2016, 01:50:06 PM »
Took 45 minutes to vote in Gardendale.  Glad my last name does not start with a r,s,t as their line was about a 2 hour wait.

Never seen turnout like this in my precinct.  I guess I'm not the only dumbass voting for Trump.

I really think the vote is going to be a shock to some.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2016, 02:02:44 PM »
Dallas and Houston proper will vote Hillary, too many on the govt teet.

Austin will vote Hillary provided the booths are safe spots for them.  :facepalm:

Rest of Tejas should vote Trump.

Unless its a landslide either way I don't think we find out for a couple of days who wins and then it may not be over. I can see both of these camps doing everything within their power to hang on and force something ugly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2016, 04:49:05 PM »
Same. 

Went in at 10. Very crowded. Long lines.

The young African Americans behind me complained loudly about the wait.
  One offered to his friends that he came late expecting that "all these motherfuckers be at work".  He further noted his curiosity as to why "none of these white people have jobs"

That's who's voting for her.

I highlighted and underlined the true part of your post, the rest is exaggerated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2016, 04:52:13 PM »
One of the other good things if Trump was to win would be the 3 month change over and then the Inauguration address. The painful look on Obuttholes face would be priceless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2016, 02:23:50 PM »
bwahhhhhhhhh

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donna-brazile-democratic-national-committee_us_5824cb95e4b0ddd4fe7954e8

WASHINGTON ― On Thursday, Democratic Party officials held their first staff meeting since Hillary Clinton’s stunning loss to Donald Trump in the presidential race. It didn’t go well.

Donna Brazile, the interim leader of the Democratic National Committee, was giving what one attendee described as “a rip-roaring speech” to about 150 employees, about the need to have hope for wins going forward, when a staffer identified only as Zach stood up with a question.

“Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?” he asked, according to two people in the room. “You backed a flawed candidate, and your friend [former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself.”

Some DNC staffers started to boo and some told him to sit down. Brazile began to answer, but Zach had more to say.

“You are part of the problem,” he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump’s victory by siding with Clinton early on. “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.”

Zach gathered his things and began to walk out. When Brazile called after him, asking where he was going, he told her to go outside and “tell people there” why she should be leading the party.

Two DNC staffers confirmed the exchange.

Asked for comment, Brazile said in an email, “As you can imagine, the individual involved is a member of the staff and I personally do not wish to discuss our internal meetings.”

A DNC spokesman did not respond to a request for comment.

Brazile, a seasoned Democratic strategist, is the DNC’s interim chair until March 2017, when party officials hold a full DNC meeting to elect a new chair. Brazile has been filling in since July, when then-chair Wasserman Schultz stepped down after WikiLeaks released internal DNC emails showing party officials trying to help Clinton win the Democratic primary.

Brazile ran into her own bit of trouble in October when Wikileaks released emails showing that, in her role as a CNN strategist, she shared questions for CNN-sponsored candidate events in advance with friends on Clinton’s campaign.

Neither of the DNC staffers who spoke to HuffPost knew Zach’s last name, or much about him. They noted that he wasn’t alone in his sentiments. Some in the room nodded as he spoke, they said, and after he left, some talked about him being right on some points (perhaps not his claims about imminent death by climate change).

A third attendee told HuffPost that, despite Zach’s blow-up, there was “overwhelming” support for Brazile in the room. Her motivational words “had some staffers in tears,” per this attendee, and Brazile spoke to Zach’s concerns after he left.

“If he had stayed, he would have heard that,” this person said.

Brazile could move to stay on as chair after March, but Thursday’s meeting shows at least some party officials want fresh blood at the top.

“The party is at a crossroads. They have been using the same playbook for decades, and now, they won’t let anyone else come in and change it up,” said one former longtime DNC staffer, who requested anonymity to speak freely. “The fact that Democrats just sat through a devastating defeat and now have to trust the leadership that not only contributed to Clinton’s loss, but the crushing 2014 midterm losses, well, what do they expect?”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2016, 02:28:10 PM »
Nothing will come of any of this. WTFU! It's too expensive and too devisive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2016, 02:29:14 PM »
Nothing will come of any of this. WTFU! It's too expensive and too devisive.

No it won't but it's funny as fuck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2016, 03:31:12 PM »
I like her.she did a great job!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.