Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Quick poll...

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Quick poll...
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2016, 03:11:41 PM »
I voted for her in this poll, even though I have no intention of ever voting for her.  I just think she's going to win.  The basic American voter is a dumbass.

What he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2016, 03:18:30 PM »
Exit polls show that 100% of Marines will vote for Hillary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2016, 03:21:31 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2016, 03:39:36 PM »

They already have, they just don't know it yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2016, 07:43:53 PM »
No, if you're voting 3rd party, you're telling the Democrats & Republicans that whoever they're offering as their candidate should not be President. I'm voting for who I believe should be President. I've earned that right.

I mean yeah, vote for who you want. I'm just saying if you are voting for 3rd party to vote against the other two parties then you are party voting.  It's the same thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2016, 09:42:31 PM »
I mean yeah, vote for who you want. I'm just saying if you are voting for 3rd party to vote against the other two parties then you are party voting.  It's the same thing.
I'm voting against Hillary & Trump. The best candidate, imo, is Gary Johnson...he just so happens to be in a different party.
I'm not voting 3rd party, just to be voting against Republicans & Democrats.
Again, this is just my opinion, but we are where we are today because of people that only vote for the party, regardless of who the nomination is. There are Democrats that would vote for Hitler now over, say, the Republican candidate of JFK...and they would say anything to defend Hitler. The same can be said for the other side too. The "Blue no matter who" or "Red no matter what" people are the problem.
BTW, Gary Johnson & Weld are Republicans.

#VoteYourPrinciples
#FeelTheJohnson
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:46:50 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:33 PM »
I feel that voting for a candidate that you don't believe in, is a wasted vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2016, 10:10:01 PM »
I'm voting against Hillary & Trump. The best candidate, imo, is Gary Johnson...he just so happens to be in a different party.
I'm not voting 3rd party, just to be voting against Republicans & Democrats.
Again, this is just my opinion, but we are where we are today because of people that only vote for the party, regardless of who the nomination is. There are Democrats that would vote for Hitler now over, say, the Republican candidate of JFK...and they would say anything to defend Hitler. The same can be said for the other side too. The "Blue no matter who" or "Red no matter what" people are the problem.
BTW, Gary Johnson & Weld are Republicans.

#VoteYourPrinciples
#FeelTheJohnson
Don't you think that you have done enough damage to presidential hopefuls already this year with your support?

I think this is just a ploy to help Trump just like you did with the Bern.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2016, 10:16:31 PM »
Your vote doesn't matter. If you're party voting, you should not have the right to vote, you are part of the problem.

I'm exercising my right to leave that part of the ballot blank. Literally None of the Options.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2016, 07:47:04 AM »
Don't you think that you have done enough damage to presidential hopefuls already this year with your support?

I think this is just a ploy to help Trump just like you did with the Bern.
You mean to cause Hillary to cheat like crazy, do a lot of backroom deals, and to have DNC people actively plotting against a candidate that was a mere blip on the radar 8 months ago?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2016, 12:20:27 PM »
You mean to cause Hillary to cheat like crazy, do a lot of backroom deals, and to have DNC people actively plotting against a candidate that was a mere blip on the radar 8 months ago?

As if all of that isn't already happening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2016, 12:24:57 PM »
Yeah, Bernie caused that to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2016, 03:08:54 PM »
Yeah, Bernie caused that to happen.
You think if Bernie Sanders had been more like Rocky De La Fuente, Hillary would've had to crank up the backroom deals and voter fraud?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2016, 05:54:10 PM »
You think if Bernie Sanders had been more like Rocky De La Fuente, Hillary would've had to crank up the backroom deals and voter fraud?
That engine has been running since the early 1970s. It didn't need cranking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2016, 07:23:08 PM »
Wondering if CNN will use this poll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 07:15:40 PM »
We nailed it...CNN should've used our poll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions