No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Speaking of shoes dropping...
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2016, 10:23:04 PM »
We're just scratching the surface with the Clintons. By the time we finish we'll know where all of the bodies are buried and who killed them. Then we can execute the entire Clinton genome. That of course is if Bill survives AIDs. But, if by some evil magic Killary is elected, then we'll have the first dyke president in the history of this country. BLM will be dwarfed by the LBGT lives matter movement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2016, 10:54:53 PM »
But, if by some evil magic Killary is elected, then we'll have the first dyke president in the history of this country. BLM will be dwarfed by the LBGT lives matter movement.
Well, a few Trump supporters have already openly admitted that they're going to try and assassinate her, if she's elected. Also known as "isolated incidents"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2016, 10:58:10 PM »
Well, a few Trump supporters have already openly admitted that they're going to try and assassinate her, if she's elected. Also known as "isolated incidents"...

Barry was going to be assassinated for 8 years. People have also already said they would assassinate Trump.

Welcome to the general election.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2016, 11:42:33 PM »

Jesus.  Fucking.  Christ. Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2016, 05:13:11 AM »
He's very wrong.

I'm not sure what that side isn't getting about this. Yes the emails were found in an unrelated case. But yes they do relate to HER case thus the reopen. Why is this so hard for them?

Not that I like saying trump was right but he did elude to the connection back in July between Hilary > Huma > Carlos Danger. He was absolutely right. Credit where due. Weiner can't keep anything secret. Nothing. My guess is some of these emails found on wieners email acct were some that either Hillary probably destroyed and or some that huma hid or also destroyed when she claimed she had given them everything she had already, when she really didn't. Either way it's lying, tampering and or obstruction. Oh what a tangled web they've weaved that can all be traced back.

Prowler - did you know they ultimately nailed the subway guy for his transgressions via a friends email acct also?
Nope not wrong, go read. The FBI doesn't even know if the emails relate to Hillary. But they're going to look into them. If they find something, then yes the case will be reopened (like I've said before), not that hard to understand. You and the media giving your opinion on the matter does not change the simple fact that the emails weren't from her or to her, AND the FBI doesn't know if they contain anything. Leave the facts where they are until further notice. Again, not that hard to understand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2016, 05:19:20 AM »
Jesus.  Fucking.  Christ. Prowler.
Like I've stated numerous times, I just post the facts, whether you believe it or not, makes no difference. And yes, there have been a few Trump supporters who have stated to reporters or on Facebook, twitter, etc. that they will try to "take care of her"...that's the mentality of some of the Trump cult/inbred nation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2016, 07:14:22 AM »
And yes, there have been a few Trump supporters who have stated to reporters or on Facebook, twitter, etc. that they will try to "take care of her"...that's the mentality of some of the Trump cult/inbred nation.

Maybe they meant that they were gonna make sweet sweet love to her down by the fire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2016, 10:06:11 AM »
Maybe they meant that they were gonna make sweet sweet love to her down by the fire

I nominate Buzz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2016, 11:13:01 AM »
Nope not wrong, go read. The FBI doesn't even know if the emails relate to Hillary. But they're going to look into them. If they find something, then yes the case will be reopened (like I've said before), not that hard to understand. You and the media giving your opinion on the matter does not change the simple fact that the emails weren't from her or to her, AND the FBI doesn't know if they contain anything. Leave the facts where they are until further notice. Again, not that hard to understand.

You link to memes and urls with these headlines but were the ones saying what the media says?

I read the fucking letter from the fbi director. Do you want me to post it for you. They have to reopen it to investigate it. What aren't you getting? No it's not that hard which is why your posts are so bewildering. This stuff doesn't work like you think it does. Jesus can one of the law enforcement guys and or lawyers on here chime in and try to get through to prowler. Equivalate this to your local city. Comey = the police dept , Lynch = prosecutor. Comey didn't feel he had enough to recommend prosecuting. He has since found some things in ANOTHER case that may be pertinent to it now thus they have to investigate it to see. But there was enough there that they saw to warrant the reopen. The extent and amount we don't know. But they would not have reopened the investigation if the emails were not at least applicable to hillarys case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2016, 05:03:36 PM »
You link to memes and urls with these headlines but were the ones saying what the media says?

I read the fucking letter from the fbi director. Do you want me to post it for you. They have to reopen it to investigate it. What aren't you getting? No it's not that hard which is why your posts are so bewildering. This stuff doesn't work like you think it does. Jesus can one of the law enforcement guys and or lawyers on here chime in and try to get through to prowler. Equivalate this to your local city. Comey = the police dept , Lynch = prosecutor. Comey didn't feel he had enough to recommend prosecuting. He has since found some things in ANOTHER case that may be pertinent to it now thus they have to investigate it to see. But there was enough there that they saw to warrant the reopen. The extent and amount we don't know. But they would not have reopened the investigation if the emails were not at least applicable to hillarys case.
The only thing applicable to Hillary is the fact that one of the people involved in the emails used to work for her...that's it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2016, 05:19:00 PM »
The only thing applicable to Hillary is the fact that one of the people involved in the emails used to work for her...that's it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2016, 06:36:54 PM »

No it is the emails pertinent to her case. Read. The letter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2016, 09:56:28 PM »

I already did. In very simple terms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2016, 11:32:31 PM »
No it is the emails pertinent to her case. Read. The letter.
One small word you're apparently not seeing "appear", as in they appear to be pertinant. Meaning they might be, or they might not be...not, they are pertinent. It's really not that hard to read the letter word for word without cherry picking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2016, 12:05:27 AM »
Jesus Christ.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html?client=safari

"We don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed," Comey said.

It's an ongoing investigation. Open. Still going. Active. All of those things. And it's on CNN.

The investigation is open prowler, and having been involved in law enforcement AND politics for the last 10 years, you can bet your ass if they are saying it, it's because of a damn good reason to open it back up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2016, 09:02:34 AM »
One small word you're apparently not seeing "appear", as in they appear to be pertinant. Meaning they might be, or they might not be...not, they are pertinent. It's really not that hard to read the letter word for word without cherry picking.

They are pertinent just due to the fact that they exist. As in, they are new to them. When they were told by huma and Hillary that all had been handed over. You know what that means when they find emails that were hidden from them? Someone is going to jail. They lied. When someone lies and tries to cover up evidence that the fbi has asked for, and later on the fbi finds this new evidence - that is not a good look. People usually don't try to hide things that are innocent. Word on the skreets (and assange may uncover this soon) is that some of the found emails contain sensitive information on the United States supply locations of uranium. At the very minimum they lied about disclosing all of their emails.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:10:34 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2016, 09:06:02 AM »
Jesus Christ.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html?client=safari

It's an ongoing investigation. Open. Still going. Active. All of those things. And it's on CNN.

The investigation is open prowler, and having been involved in law enforcement AND politics for the last 10 years, you can bet your ass if they are saying it, it's because of a damn good reason to open it back up.

Just like in a criminal murder investigation, new evidence calls for further investigation. Doesn't mean they will be able to prove anything but it is related and warrants further digging. This is like trying to squeeze blood from a turnip with him. If anything it's exposed him for being a Clinton apologist which is about as bad as it gets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2016, 09:32:00 AM »
It's a witch hunt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."