Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hate a Hog Week Starts Now

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Hate a Hog Week Starts Now
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2016, 09:13:32 PM »
Not asking to start a debate with you because naturally I'm bias towards my guy, but who do you think has been a better QB than Austin Allen in the SEC so far this season?

Allen has surprised and impressed the hell out of me.
He's a tough bastard, I'll give him that. I'm amazed he isn't confined to a hospital bed in a full body cast from the hits he's taken this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2016, 10:27:46 PM »
Jalen Hurts.

Austin Allen.  Passing: 138-219  1,861 yds 18 TD  6 INT.  Rushing:  34 attempts for -49 yds.  1 TD

Jalen Hurts.  Passing:  113-178  1,385 yds  9 TD  3 INT.  Rushing:  74 attempts for 428 yds  8 TD

JD, this isn't to discount what Allen has done in any way.  I've been impressed.  He's very much like his brother.  His passing stats are damn good.  Rushing is null and void.  Not saying Hurts is that much better, but he's a better athlete and he's not asked to do nearly as much as Allen is to carry the team.  I saw Hurts hand it off 4 times in a row TO RECEIVERS in a scoring drive against UT.  Bama just has that many more athletes than everyone else. 

Not saying Hurts is better but he's contributed as much and been as solid as anyone in the league.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2016, 10:34:47 PM »
Not asking to start a debate with you because naturally I'm bias towards my guy, but who do you think has been a better QB than Austin Allen in the SEC so far this season?

Allen has surprised and impressed the hell out of me.
Allen is my 2nd pick behind the Bama qb Hurts. He's the total package and acts like he has ice water in his veins. True freshman. Makes no sense.

I take Allen all day before Kelly. Kelly is good but I just don't like his thuggishness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2016, 10:38:21 PM »
Btw, what's up with the hog O line? I thought that's supposed to be Bert's fortay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2016, 11:47:24 PM »
Jalen Hurts.

Austin Allen.  Passing: 138-219  1,861 yds 18 TD  6 INT.  Rushing:  34 attempts for -49 yds.  1 TD

Jalen Hurts.  Passing:  113-178  1,385 yds  9 TD  3 INT.  Rushing:  74 attempts for 428 yds  8 TD

JD, this isn't to discount what Allen has done in any way.  I've been impressed.  He's very much like his brother.  His passing stats are damn good.  Rushing is null and void.  Not saying Hurts is that much better, but he's a better athlete and he's not asked to do nearly as much as Allen is to carry the team.  I saw Hurts hand it off 4 times in a row TO RECEIVERS in a scoring drive against UT.  Bama just has that many more athletes than everyone else. 

Not saying Hurts is better but he's contributed as much and been as solid as anyone in the league.

It's like I don't know you any more. 

Hurts? 

Pffffttttt.  Blake Sims with bad hair. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2016, 06:21:53 AM »
Until someone can stop Hurts on the end runs we won't see many of his floaters picked off. Those runs allow Kiffen to dial up wide open receivers which in turn opens it up for the running backs.

Simple enough...stop the end runs, hold your own against their running backs and force Hurts to make some real throws.
The Chief gets a chance to expose this Saturday and Steele gets to school from it. 

Stop Hurts or they name the score.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2016, 08:25:08 AM »
It's like I don't know you any more. 

Hurts? 

Pffffttttt.  Blake Sims with bad hair.

But better than Allen. The hogs think they have the next Peyton up there. Nice having daddy on staff so they're a little biased. And also 1 dimensional. I'd take the duel threat all day over him. If it's down to Hurts and Allen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2016, 08:59:06 AM »
Some crack analysis (by that I mean he's sucking the glass dick) from BASS over at woopig:

love that site.  the math says law tiger is full of shit, the faggie's defense is better than auburn's.  auburn's dline is only so-so unless it is a sure fire passing down, their linebackers kind of suck, their secondary is decent.  bama's defense is way better than auburn's in all phases.  yeah, that defense that the hogs put 30 points on despite 5 turnovers.  no way we don't put at least 30 on the board saturday night.  on offense it says auburn has one go to receiver, which arkansas consistently shuts down.  they don't have a 2nd or 3rd decent receiver to pick up slack, and most of auburn's throws are short.  we should play in a lot of press man and blitz to stop the run or throw off white.  it worked in the 2nd half against ole miss. it also says auburn's specials teams aren't so great, and their strengths won't help them out much against the hogs.

Seems logical.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2016, 09:06:24 AM »
But better than Allen. The hogs think they have the next Peyton up there. Nice having daddy on staff so they're a little biased. And also 1 dimensional. I'd take the duel threat all day over him. If it's down to Hurts and Allen.
Remains to be seen if Hurts becomes a precision passer or more than just a thrower.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2016, 09:13:34 AM »
Btw, what's up with the hog O line? I thought that's supposed to be Bert's fortay.

We've been breaking in 3 new starters along with a new O-line coach.

It's been a royal clusterfuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2016, 09:15:15 AM »
Jalen Hurts.

I'd like to see what Allen could do behind the Bama O-line.  Also, I'd like to see Hurts shit himself behind the Arkansas O-line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2016, 09:26:54 AM »
I'd like to see what Allen could do behind the Bama O-line.  Also, I'd like to see Hurts shit himself behind the Arkansas O-line.

Well now, that's just gross.  Plus, they'd have to stop the game and he'd have to head to the locker room with a towel around his waist.  It'd be a series or two before he could get cleaned up and some new pants on. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2016, 09:30:47 AM »
Watching the ESPN scroll this morning and they show Auburn as a 10 point favorite with an 85% chance to win.  I honestly think Auburn will win simply because I think it's going to be crazy in JHS tomorrow night.  Home field advantage will be the difference.

But where the hell is 10 points and 85% coming from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2016, 09:34:31 AM »

Points coming from the pros being heavy on the Tigers, I presume.

Well now, that's just gross.  Plus, they'd have to stop the game and he'd have to head to the locker room with a towel around his waist.  It'd be a series or two before he could get cleaned up and some new pants on. 

The Hogs had a player (DLine man I think) cake his pants on the field a few years back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2016, 09:46:57 AM »

The Hogs had a player (DLine man I think) cake his pants on the field a few years back.

Keith Jackson Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2016, 09:48:57 AM »
Whoa nelly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2016, 09:51:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2016, 09:53:26 AM »
Watching the ESPN scroll this morning and they show Auburn as a 10 point favorite with an 85% chance to win.  I honestly think Auburn will win simply because I think it's going to be crazy in JHS tomorrow night.  Home field advantage will be the difference.

Some choose to believe Auburn is a decidedly different team now rather than that redzone fuck-up/six field goal A&M disaster a few weeks ago.
Opposing fans see what they want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2016, 09:55:21 AM »
jr.
The black Irish are known for caking the trousers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2016, 10:03:57 AM »
Points coming from the pros being heavy on the Tigers, I presume.

I so hope I don't cake my pants at the x gate. Never live that down.

But I do like the term "cake" my pants better. Sounds more gentlemanly. Thanks for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions