Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

4-2 and I am just not feeling it

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: 4-2 and I am just not feeling it
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2016, 07:32:43 AM »
Who's going to be on the Planes in two weeks?  Anyone up for beer, good tailgate food, shit talking and no whining?  We need to go 5-2 or face the warranted smack from Wally the Hog.
I'm in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2016, 01:35:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2016, 01:47:45 PM »
All I know is I had $500 on them and they produced.  I then turned around and let that $970 ride on a two team parlay for a Cubs win and the under in the cubs game that night.  Thank you for a cubs win and 7.5 points.  That $2900 dollars sho is sweet!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2016, 02:35:40 PM »
All I know is I had $500 on them and they produced.  I then turned around and let that $970 ride on a two team parlay for a Cubs win and the under in the cubs game that night.  Thank you for a cubs win and 7.5 points.  That $2900 dollars sho is sweet!

and you had a Marine circle jerk...all-in-all a good day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2016, 06:42:33 PM »
5:00 p.m. (1:27 a.m. PCT) kick off for Arky, beeshes.  Perfect amount of tailgating time.  Tiger Walk at 12:52 ET.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2016, 08:37:03 PM »
Now that would be solid.  Would love to meet you.  Not in a gay way.  Well...depends on how much I been drinking.  Srsly, you need to show up.

Got shot down. My daughter has a cheer comp that Saturday. Since I am supposed to be back in JoBurg first of November, I can't miss any more than I already am. This is her senior year. Next year I am showing up in AU on Wednesday with the RV and enjoying some AU time! I'll be there in spirit.

I am truly looking forward to meeting some of you one day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2016, 09:09:38 PM »
5:00 p.m. (1:27 a.m. PCT) kick off for Arky, beeshes.  Perfect amount of tailgating time.  Tiger Walk at 12:52 ET.
Imma tell you right now that there is no way in hell I am going to be there at 1:27 a.m., no matter how nice Godfather's handjobs are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2016, 09:19:43 PM »
Imma tell you right now that there is no way in hell I am going to be there at 1:27 a.m., no matter how nice Godfather's handjobs are.

He charges $15 for a ZJ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2016, 10:41:17 PM »
Depends on where I'm at with this shoulder surgery. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2016, 11:07:56 PM »
In
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2016, 01:41:03 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2016, 08:48:41 AM »
Post of the day.

He's not the best color man in the league for nothing, folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2016, 09:35:07 AM »
What about a rimjob though?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2016, 09:48:18 AM »
Back to OP. Are you trying to play Sancho?

Seriously I don't get it.  When we were 1-2 and everyone was screaming for Gus's head you were talking about him being the man and that we will get our shit together.  Now that everything has cooled down and we are 4-2 you are taking the opposite approach?

We already got a Kaos. What's with the flip-flop Hillary?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:57:16 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2016, 10:00:46 AM »
Depends on where I'm at with this shoulder surgery.

Good luck with that.  I had shoulder surgery in May, and looks like I'm about to have it again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2016, 10:13:00 AM »
It's a repetitive motion injury.  The pain first started in his wrist and worked it's way up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2016, 10:16:10 AM »
Good luck with that.  I had shoulder surgery in May, and looks like I'm about to have it again.

Feel for both of you. My wife has had a myriad of operations (spinal fusions, lumbar and cervical. hernia surgery. etc.). She adamantly stated that shoulder surgery was the worst one.
Hopefully your rehabs remain painless and go well.

PS. You can use either hand when performing WAR EAGLE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2016, 10:54:58 AM »
Seriously I don't get it.  When we were 1-2 and everyone was screaming for Gus's head you were talking about him being the man and that we will get our shoot together.  Now that everything has cooled down and we are 4-2 you are taking the opposite approach?

I don't know that in the 3 weeks since 1-2 we've gotten all that better; the competition has played or is worse though. LSU was a mindfuck of a team when we got them and Kevin Steele is as much a reason we won that as anything. He knew Les was gonna try and lean on LF7 and so our dudes hunted him like a pack of Kaos' dogs hunt colored people on his property. The one and a half Sun Belt teams don't impress me. Monroe hasn't been good this year and Miss. State's defense couldn't close an umbrella.

And even if we are now "good enough" to be 7-5 or 8-4, is that really all there is to look forward to? Based on what I've seen, that's where we are and where we'll be. I guess I've allowed myself to believe there could be more but maybe there isn't. Maybe we are just Ole Miss with actual trophies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg