Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What A Day...So Far

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: What A Day...So Far
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2016, 11:30:00 PM »
Why isn't it? 

Why is it taboo to accept the fact that people ARE different, that people (whether genetics or upbringing) react to situations differently (see the Walgreens video), people of different ethnicities enjoy different things, have different physical makeup, etc. 

We are not all the same.  Pretending we are and trying to force that concept is why we have problems. 

Demanding equal outcomes is why we have problems. 

Demanding respect without doing a damn thing to earn it is why we have problems.

A complete breakdown in the concepts of civility and compassion -- fueled by (and I'm sorry to say this) integration and the removal of prayer in schools -- is why we have problems.
Quick question, do you hand wash your robe and hood...or do you take them to be dry cleaned?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2016, 01:02:20 AM »
They're all prejudiced.
An overwhelming number of them are racists. And a couple are even full bore bigots. But what has that to do with sport I ask you? What WT?

Maybe you should try posting some food recipes, get the thread moved to Culinary Center?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2016, 09:11:15 AM »
  Yall really believe Trump is the cause of your overwhelming (perceived) white nationalism?

No.  That's not what I'm saying at all.

That shit has always been there.  It's the ugly, hidden truth but it has never been so prominently displayed as it has this election cycle.  The average racist on the street, unaffiliated with any organized hate organization, is now seeing this shit go mainstream and is feeling empowered to voice/embrace/accept those dark tendencies to hate based on race.

Trump didn't cause it, but he damn sure encouraged it to come creeping into the daylight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2016, 09:17:22 AM »
No.  That's not what I'm saying at all.

That shit has always been there.  It's the ugly, hidden truth but it has never been so prominently displayed as it has this election cycle.  The average racist on the street, unaffiliated with any organized hate organization, is now seeing this shit go mainstream and is feeling empowered to voice/embrace/accept those dark tendencies to hate based on race.

Trump didn't cause it, but he damn sure encouraged it to come creeping into the daylight.

Right. 

Because Black Lives Matter, Everything Al Sharpton has ever said, Stephen A. Smith's entire litany, the majority of what our Islamic president says, the calls for "reparations", and so on and so on and so on ad infinitum have NOTHING to do with it. 

It's us white racists that are the problem. 

Dude?  You're sick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2016, 09:30:03 AM »
Right. 

Because Black Lives Matter, Everything Al Sharpton has ever said, Stephen A. Smith's entire litany, the majority of what our Islamic president says, the calls for "reparations", and so on and so on and so on ad infinitum have NOTHING to do with it. 

It's us white racists that are the problem. 

Dude?  You're sick.

If you think it's a binary comparison, it's you who has lost a grip on reality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2016, 11:11:05 AM »
If you think it's a binary comparison, it's you who has lost a grip on reality.

No. it's a plenary comparison. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2016, 11:13:03 AM »
See. This what election year politics causes. Jmar is right. There is already a forum for this. Everybody in here talking about  racism. I just came here to talk about grabbing Mississippi State by the pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2016, 11:28:05 AM »
See. This what election year politics causes. Jmar is right. There is already a forum for this. Everybody in here talking about  racism. I just came here to talk about grabbing Mississippi State by the pussy.

To be fair, you never know what you are opening when you click on a thread here. Hell it varies from page to page. Start a thread about the MSU game and by the 4th reply someone will either be talking about Petrino or Lebowski.

That's part of the luster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2016, 11:32:52 AM »
To be fair, you never know what you are opening when you click on a thread here. Hell it varies from page to page. Start a thread about the MSU game and by the 4th reply someone will either be talking about Petrino or Lebowski.

If you think the luster is binary, you're having a conniption.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2016, 11:46:32 AM »
If you think the luster is binary, you're having a conniption.

01001000 01101111 01101110 01101011 01111001.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2016, 03:01:47 PM »

No, there's no luster when you guys hijack a thread. Some of the privileged here highjacked an entire area set aside for sports only. And it's wrong!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 03:12:18 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2016, 03:20:32 PM »
No, there's no luster when you guys hijack a thread. Some of the privileged here highjacked an entire area set aside for sports only. And it's wrong!

#hijacksmatter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2016, 03:21:05 PM »

Because a thread about boiled peanuts with 5 responses in 3 days is so relevant.  Snaggle should appreciate the fact that someone disparaged the Japanese. Otherwise this thread would have sputtered further into failure with y'all arguing about which 711 has the best peanuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2016, 03:44:59 PM »
Then let it sputter Token. You know damn good and well that this worthless excuse of a thread had no place here and I'm not wasting my time arguimg the godamned obvious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2016, 03:46:00 PM »
Because a thread about boiled peanuts with 5 responses in 3 days is so relevant.  Snaggle should appreciate the fact that someone disparaged the Japanese. Otherwise this thread would have sputtered further into failure with y'all arguing about which 711 has the best peanuts.
Never buy boiled peanuts at a 7-11. The Hadjis use too much curry powder. Their peanuts will give you the Gangi quick steps for a solid week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Token

« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2016, 03:57:17 PM »
Then let it sputter Token. You know damn good and well that this worthless excuse of a thread had no place here and I'm not wasting my time arguimg the godamned obvious.

Are there any threads in here that aren't derailed by 2nd page?  Are you just upset that it was about politics?  Or has it been festering since the pumpkin beer thread you started and this was just the straw that broke the camel's back?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2016, 04:13:40 PM »
Are there any threads in here that aren't derailed by 2nd page?  Are you just upset that it was about politics?  Or has it been festering since the pumpkin beer thread you started and this was just the straw that broke the camel's back?
No I started an Oktoberfest thread that was derailed due to the video which included pumpkin beer which I have only tried once. My main gripe is that some here took the liberty of turning this nothing thread into a platform of pure ignorance on the sports side of the x.
That is all.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2016, 04:23:13 PM »
No I started an Oktoberfest thread that was derailed due to the video which included pumpkin beer which I have only tried once. My main gripe is that some here took the liberty of turning this nothing thread into a platform of pure ignorance on the sports side of the x.
That is all.

Oh, that's makes sense. I'd recommend the "AA&M" thread to you.  It is full of football related material.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2016, 04:29:09 PM »
Huntingdon College is leading Ferrum 48-19 with 9 minutes to go in the 4th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2016, 05:03:31 PM »
That is all.

My suggestion is to get a hot wash cloth and some summers eve and wash the sand out of your vagina or go join AUfamily.  It's always been this way on the X.  98% of all threads get hijacked or at minimum try to get hijacked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan