Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What A Day...So Far

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
What A Day...So Far
« on: October 01, 2016, 08:27:27 PM »
So this morning, I get up and hit the gym and run a couple of errands.  Me and mini are set to head up to the Planes for the ULM game.  What a killer Fall day.  The temp has dropped to bearable.  No clouds in the sky.  Me and mini are ready to walk out the door, tickets in hand....and I tell him I'd much rather be grilling and sitting on my porch.  He says, "Well it is just ULM". 

20 minutes later, I'm at Pube Licks, grabbing wings, 2 pork tenderloins, tots, vegetable tray and boiled peanuts.  From that point on, it's family over, grilling meat on the Egg, munching on veggies and peanuts, drinking bourbon and DCP and watching some incredible foosballz on the screened in back porch on the wide screen.

No pressure Auburn game.  UNC kicks a 54 yarder to beat FSU.  Tennessee punches a hole in the chest of the Georgia Nation, rips their hearts out, shows it to them before they DIE.  BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  And we still have Louisville and Clemson to go, among others.  DAAAAAAMMMN I love days like this. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: What A Day...So Far
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 09:22:40 PM »
So this morning, I get up and hit the gym and run a couple of errands.  Me and mini are set to head up to the Planes for the ULM game.  What a killer Fall day.  The temp has dropped to bearable.  No clouds in the sky.  Me and mini are ready to walk out the door, tickets in hand....and I tell him I'd much rather be grilling and sitting on my porch.  He says, "Well it is just ULM". 

20 minutes later, I'm at Pube Licks, grabbing wings, 2 pork tenderloins, tots, vegetable tray and boiled peanuts.  From that point on, it's family over, grilling meat on the Egg, munching on veggies and peanuts, drinking bourbon and DCP and watching some incredible foosballz on the screened in back porch on the wide screen.

No pressure Auburn game.  UNC kicks a 54 yarder to beat FSU.  Tennessee punches a hole in the chest of the Georgia Nation, rips their hearts out, shows it to them before they DIE.  BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  And we still have Louisville and Clemson to go, among others.  DAAAAAAMMMN I love days like this.

Boiled Peanuts at the supermarket?  Damn that's wrong.  What kind of redneck are you?

Anyway good call on staying home.  You like your egg?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 09:56:04 PM »
I had to work, but presently enjoying the Climpsum game and really hoping Louie can dot the eye of their tigger. Did the Updykes impregnate the Wildcats? Didn't expect the UNC result, however, glad to hear the result of bloodhounds and bulldawgs pissing contest. I hope UGA retires this year. He's seen enough misery for one dog's life.

On another note, did Corch Spurr-zahn-ashlee raun up the score, or did ULM just lay down?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 04:49:40 AM »
Boiled Peanuts at the supermarket?  Damn that's wrong.  What kind of redneck are you?

Anyway good call on staying home.  You like your egg?

Love my egg.  I've had it about 5 years.  Damn fine man tool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 04:55:33 AM »

On another note, did Corch Spurr-zahn-ashlee raun up the score, or did ULM just lay down?

Nope.  I think they handed the ball off up the middle 52 times in the 4th quarter.  Had a walk on back running the ball the last 5-6 minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 05:41:35 AM »
Our receivers are running wide open in their sleep. ULM did have at least two players that could make our roster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 01:15:24 PM »
Nope. I think they handed the ball off up the middle 52 times in the 4th quarter.  Had a walk on back running the ball the last 5-6 minutes.

Well, we do have that play perfected. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 03:12:07 PM »
Boiled Peanuts at the supermarket?  Damn that's wrong.  What kind of redneck are you

What a looser. Canned peanuts are the worse.

He redeemed himself with the pork chops and wings. Then fucked it back up with DCP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 03:25:58 PM »
Boiled peanuts are the debil
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 03:39:26 PM »

What a looser. Canned peanuts are the worse.

He redeemed himself with the pork chops and wings. Then fucked it back up with DCP.

snags' life is like a roller coaster.  ups and downs...then the ride is over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 04:10:44 PM »
These weren't canned, bitches.  Bagged, yes.  And full of boiled peanutty awesomeness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 09:36:36 AM »
These weren't canned, bitches.  Bagged, yes.  And full of boiled peanutty awesomeness.

So Publix took a SAMS sized can and dumped into a crock pot. You happy now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 09:50:49 AM »
Boiled peanuts are the debil

You are fucking dead to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 10:06:33 AM »
So Publix took a SAMS sized can and dumped into a crock pot. You happy now?

No srsly.  In the produce section, they have these bags of boiled nuts.  I forget the name.  Something Farms or some such.  They're amazingly good for nuts you're not boiling yourself. 

Recommendation for you, GH, since you get down this way.  On 431 as you come into Headland, look for an old convenience store/gas station on your left called Bob's.  Go to the cooler and getchu' a bag.  I promise you, Bob has the biggest, saltiest nuts in the Wiregrass.  You can thank me later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 10:18:05 AM »
No srsly.  In the produce section, they have these bags of boiled nuts.  I forget the name.  Something Farms or some such.  They're amazingly good for nuts you're not boiling yourself. 

Recommendation for you, GH, since you get down this way.  On 431 as you come into Headland, look for an old convenience store/gas station on your left called Bob's.  Go to the cooler and getchu' a bag.  I promise you, Bob has the biggest, saltiest nuts in the Wiregrass.  You can thank me later.

Is that AFTER the EMU oil?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2016, 10:23:19 AM »

Before it if you're headed towards the Circle City on 431.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 10:25:26 AM »

Is that next to the reptile farm lewis grizzard always talked about? You can charge Yankees that on their way to Panama City 10 bucks a piece to let them watch you rassle your dog painted like a gator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 10:27:04 AM »
Before it if you're headed towards the Circle City on 431.
After the bonzai tree place? But before the ice cream place with 3 miles of signs every 20 feet? Between the 33rd and 34th Andrew shinnahahhhhruuauaaaraaruh signs? I know that place!!!

And mmmmm salty wiregrass nuts
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:29:07 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 10:29:15 AM »
431.  Not 231.  Nobody in Headland would know what a bonsai tree is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 10:30:15 AM »
431.  Not 231.  Nobody in Headland would know what a bonsai tree is.

Bullshit. Still some ww2 vets in the area. Bad memories of them damn jap trees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE