Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This one is bad.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: This one is bad.
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2016, 06:17:52 PM »

And when do we get his history released?
It was already released he had fairly long criminal record, which the media also included a couple of speeding tickets. You know, to let the public know that he was a very dangerous menace to society...which justified the police officer playing Judge, Jury, AND Executioner.

I don't know about you, but maybe they should let all of the officers, that want to play those roles, go after child molesters and rapist. They could be Task Force Y (Y as in YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW [insert name of offender])
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2016, 08:54:41 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2016, 09:32:20 PM »

Also, this has no bearing on any specific case, just wanted to show exactly how fast a situation can get bad. For all of those who believe in the bullshit "should have just shot him in the leg" narrative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2016, 08:14:10 AM »
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e3f0f8e4b08d73b82fd9ae?

Journalism is officially dead.

Roopstigo says "hey."

Bein' that I'm in my fitties, the skirt and I have been looking realistically at what we'd do in retirement.  Right now, the plan is to move south until we hit water, somewhere between PC and Destin.  I had always jokingly said I'd love to move somewhere in the Caribbean, knowing it was just a fantasy.  Been giving that a little more serious thought lately.

The shit that's going on in this country is getting worse by the day.  First it's terrorist attacks and now, it's a quickly escalating race war where the lines have clearly been drawn by the BLM movement and those like them.  It's the privileged, devil white man vs. all people of color. They're screaming it and acting out on it and no one has the guts to call it what it is.  The media churns it up into a frenzy because it means ratings.  Must see TV.  The worse it gets, the better for them.

And when people know that rioting, looting, injuring and killing gets them the attention they so desperately crave, how soon before there's not a city in our country that's not affected by it?

You think whitey has it bad in the US?  Definitely post up on an island with a colonial history much younger than ours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2016, 09:31:23 AM »
Roopstigo says "hey."

You think whitey has it bad in the US?  Definitely post up on an island with a colonial history much younger than ours.

I've already mapped out which ones to avoid.  I only want to go where my whiteness is treated with the utmost respect.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2016, 09:48:45 AM »
I've already mapped out which ones to avoid.  I only want to go where my whiteness is treated with the utmost respect.   

So, you'll be taking up permanent residence at a Hedonism resort?

Can't wait for the family xmas photos!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2016, 10:11:39 AM »

Also, this has no bearing on any specific case, just wanted to show exactly how fast a situation can get bad. For all of those who believe in the bullshit "should have just shot him in the leg" narrative.

Doesn't matter, some folks don't care, black person got shot by cop. Video shows good shooting. Had the same person been shot by another black, "just another day, no big deal.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2016, 10:21:55 AM »
So, you'll be taking up permanent residence at a Hedonism resort?

Can't wait for the family xmas photos!

Last time we were in Jamaica, the driver taking us to a restaurant was pointing out different landmarks and places.  He pointed to one resort and said, "Dot place dare, no clothes.  Ya' pahk light, mon."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2016, 11:11:03 AM »
It was already released he had fairly long criminal record, which the media also included a couple of speeding tickets. You know, to let the public know that he was a very dangerous menace to society...which justified the police officer playing Judge, Jury, AND Executioner.

I don't know about you, but maybe they should let all of the officers, that want to play those roles, go after child molesters and rapist. They could be Task Force Y (Y as in YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW [insert name of offender])

Continuity man. Are you talking Tulsa or Charlotte?

Damn you people bounce around like a BB in boxcar!@
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2016, 09:54:16 PM »
Are you talking Tulsa or Charlotte?
Whichever one was first...the one that the police said that he tried reaching into his car window (even though it was rolled up). The one where one of the officers charged up his taser and the female officer panicked then shot him...they tasered him after he was shot, you know to make sure he was dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2016, 09:45:49 PM »
Whichever one was first...the one that the police said that he tried reaching into his car window (even though it was rolled up). The one where one of the officers charged up his taser and the female officer panicked then shot him...they tasered him after he was shot, you know to make sure he was dead.
[/b]

just giving the tax payers their moneys worth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2016, 11:05:57 PM »

Mess wit da Po-lice, get your ass shot.

The dumbass should have stayed put. Then when he reached for his waistband...BANG!

Dumbasses do that. You should try it some times!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2016, 11:10:43 PM »
COMPLY or DIE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2016, 07:57:48 AM »
Last time I got pulled over was about a year ago.  52 in a 35.  I was in a hurry.  There wasn't any arguing or disputing it.  It is what it is.  I consider myself a careful driver but I guarantee there's not a day that goes by that I don't speed.  It was just my day to be speeding in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

I gave the Officer what he needed and answered him with Yes sir and No sir.  He asked me who I bought my truck from and turned out we both knew the salesman.  Long, cool story short, he came back and gave me a warning.  Said he did it simply because I treated him with respect and didn't give him any shit, which he said was a very rare occurrence these days. Plus, I had an Auburn cap on.

The point is, as I've said numerous times before, if a man with billy club, a taser, a gun, mace, several other weapons of mass destruction strapped to his side....and a radio with which he can call 100 other guys and gals toting the same arsenal...tells you to do something....in 9,999 out of 10,000 situations, simple, respectful compliance will result in the lack of an ass whoopin' or a bullet between the eyes. 

If he tells you to put your hands up.  Just put them up and wait for the next instruction. Continuing to walk to your vehicle after repeated orders not to shouldn't result in your death.  But it most definitely should result in you totin' an ass whoopin' with you.

Are we not teachin the chilrun Simon Says any longer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2016, 08:23:05 AM »
Are we not teachin the chilrun Simon Says any longer?

My children know it....
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 10:22:59 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2016, 04:39:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2016, 08:47:11 PM »
Yup, freedom...'merica

And you're still here right?

Are you an anarchist?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions