Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This one is bad.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: This one is bad.
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2016, 03:33:46 PM »
Last time I got pulled over was about a year ago.  52 in a 35.  I was in a hurry.  There wasn't any arguing or disputing it.  It is what it is.  I consider myself a careful driver but I guarantee there's not a day that goes by that I don't speed.  It was just my day to be speeding in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

I gave the Officer what he needed and answered him with Yes sir and No sir.  He asked me who I bought my truck from and turned out we both knew the salesman.  Long, cool story short, he came back and gave me a warning.  Said he did it simply because I treated him with respect and didn't give him any shoot, which he said was a very rare occurrence these days. Plus, I had an Auburn cap on.

The point is, as I've said numerous times before, if a man with billy club, a taser, a gun, mace, several other weapons of mass destruction strapped to his side....and a radio with which he can call 100 other guys and gals toting the same arsenal...tells you to do something....in 9,999 out of 10,000 situations, simple, respectful compliance will result in the lack of an ass whoopin' or a bullet between the eyes. 

If he tells you to put your hands up.  Just put them up and wait for the next instruction. Continuing to walk to your vehicle after repeated orders not to shouldn't result in your death.  But it most definitely should result in you totin' an ass whoopin' with you.
That'll get you extra police brutality in the greater Birmingham area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2016, 11:38:38 AM »
It should be noted that the Charlotte incident is different than the Tulsa incident.

The Tulsa one still looks bad. It's one of the very few where it doesn't appear the police had valid justification.

But it gets overshadowed by this one that clearly was justified. And this is what's going on in Charlotte as a result of the black chief of police saying the black officer was justified and threatened by the gun from the perpetrator.

Also:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/charlotte-rioters-try-to-burn-reporter-alive/

And then conservative writer Glenn Reynolds was banned from Twitter for daring to reply to videos of random people getting drug out of their cars by rioters on the interstate by saying "Run them over".
http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2016/09/22/whoohoo-censorship-free-speech-advocate-and-well-known-conservative-instapundit-suspended-on-twitter/

This is fucking asinine.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 01:05:23 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »
Years ago, my wife and kid had the same, keen thing happen as Dallas.  Night time.  They get pulled over, surrounded by several cop cars, guns drawn.  When they saw my wife and kid and realized these were not the droids they were looking for, they apologized for scaring the bejeezus out of them and moved on.  There had been an armed robbery minutes before in the area and she was driving a white SUV, same description as the one the suspect had driven off in. 

They were shaken but it was nothing more than something cool and keen to talk about later.
About 10 years ago, something similar happened to me. Someone had robbed two dollar generals and two gas stations within the passed few days and their vehicle matched mine. Nearly the entire Jefferson County had their blues flashing and guns drawn. I just sat there in my car with both hands on the wheel. Told them I was just getting off of work, apparently that was enough to let me go.

Good thing they didn't get my license plate at the four stores that I robbed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2016, 12:31:48 PM »
Last night, we're watching some of the coverage of the riots and stopped on CNN (Mistake).  They were interviewing one of the protestors, a girl who claimed she had been part of an earlier peaceful march.  The interviewer asked her why she thought the protests turned so violent.  She said something that went straight to the mindset of BLM and those protesting and rioting.  Her response was because of the images of a black man being shot in Charlotte and that man in New York being carried out on a stretcher after the police shot him.....

Okay, let's pause it right there.  The two men you're talking about were A.) A man with a gun who refused to put it down, and 2.) The terrorist bomber that just 24 hours earlier had maimed 30 people and took shots at the police.

Again, this is the mindset that BLM is perpetuating.  Facts don't matter. Logic and reason have no place in the discussion.  And the bigger picture in my view is that first, the BLM movement has set back race relations 30 years.  Second, they've used this "disconnect" between the police in this country and "people of color" to start the race war it appears they've been wanting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2016, 01:05:50 PM »
Just realized I posted the wrong YouTube video in my post above. Corrected with the relevant video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2016, 01:11:18 PM »
Last night, we're watching some of the coverage of the riots and stopped on CNN (Mistake).  They were interviewing one of the protestors, a girl who claimed she had been part of an earlier peaceful march.  The interviewer asked her why she thought the protests turned so violent.  She said something that went straight to the mindset of BLM and those protesting and rioting.  Her response was because of the images of a black man being shot in Charlotte and that man in New York being carried out on a stretcher after the police shot him.....

Okay, let's pause it right there.  The two men you're talking about were A.) A man with a gun who refused to put it down, and 2.) The terrorist bomber that just 24 hours earlier had maimed 30 people and took shots at the police.

Again, this is the mindset that BLM is perpetuating.  Facts don't matter. Logic and reason have no place in the discussion.  And the bigger picture in my view is that first, the BLM movement has set back race relations 30 years.  Second, they've used this "disconnect" between the police in this country and "people of color" to start the race war it appears they've been wanting.
And the media is happy to obfuscate those facts further to fit the narrative they desperately want to push that black people in America are being hunted and killed by police for absolutely no reason on a regular basis as part of systematic racism. It's factually false. The data is in and you're far less likely to get killed by a cop if you're black than if you're white if you're interacting with them because you committed a crime. Data also shows that cops are MORE hesitant to shoot a black person than they are a white person based on subconscious reaction times. It's all bullshit, and yet here we are. The media won't play the video I posted above. They'll show versions of the police shooting that play to the narrative that it was innocent victim. And then people like the lady in the news clip you're referring to feel justified to burn a goddamn city down. The media is creating this monster and have no remorse or feel any culpability.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2016, 01:40:39 PM »
And the media is happy to obfuscate those facts further to fit the narrative they desperately want to push that black people in America are being hunted and killed by police for absolutely no reason on a regular basis as part of systematic racism. It's factually false. The data is in and you're far less likely to get killed by a cop if you're black than if you're white if you're interacting with them because you committed a crime. Data also shows that cops are MORE hesitant to shoot a black person than they are a white person based on subconscious reaction times. It's all bullshit, and yet here we are. The media won't play the video I posted above. They'll show versions of the police shooting that play to the narrative that it was innocent victim. And then people like the lady in the news clip you're referring to feel justified to burn a goddamn city down. The media is creating this monster and have no remorse or feel any culpability.

Yes, and no.

I would say the media is feeding the monster. The monster is BLM and their push to create a race war. You could have a black person on film shooting at folks and getting killed by a black cop (oh wait we do) and some just want to watch the world burn. I live next to a dude I know is into the BLM, we have had angry words (he really, really hates me) He will be one of those dudes that wants to go out in a blaze. Well, I am prepared, 45 in the living room, 9mm in the bedroom, and 38 snub in the garage. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2016, 02:01:15 PM »
I got pulled over about 2 years ago, One cop car, he sat there a while, then a second one showed up. Was asked over the loud speaker to turned off the car and throw keys out the window and leave my hands showing. About this time my bowels got real nervous as I had no idea what the fuck was going on. Complied with all the instructions, did as I was told. Come to find out a bank robbery had occurred and the get a way vehicle was same make and model and color as the keen machine. Once they figured out that bank robbery was not in my job description they sent me on my way with a thank you for the cooperation. 

Moral, Do what they say and you don't get shot.

You get shot not doing what they say, fuck you, you deserve to get shot.

Sweet rear window louvers bro. Very keen. Get those at jc Whitney?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2016, 02:03:45 PM »

Lemme ax u somethin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2016, 02:04:28 PM »

Obfuscate - I love it when you talk smart and dirty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2016, 02:12:40 PM »
Obfuscate - I love it when you talk smart and dirty.

I got a slight chub.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2016, 02:12:51 PM »
Sweet rear window louvers bro. Very keen. Get those at jc Whitney?

I am retro keen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2016, 03:53:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2016, 04:03:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2016, 04:21:40 PM »
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e3f0f8e4b08d73b82fd9ae?

Journalism is officially dead.

"Black Voices Senior Editor"  All I need to know about the author.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2016, 04:43:59 PM »

And when do we get his history released?

You don't, because even if she just robbed a store it doesn't matter. 

Still not defending, by Jesus Christ. There is no way we make it another 50 years as a nation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2016, 04:45:44 PM »

Still not defending, by Jesus Christ. There is no way we make it another 50 years as a nation.

whew, prolly won't effect me then. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2016, 05:12:59 PM »

Bein' that I'm in my fitties, the skirt and I have been looking realistically at what we'd do in retirement.  Right now, the plan is to move south until we hit water, somewhere between PC and Destin.  I had always jokingly said I'd love to move somewhere in the Caribbean, knowing it was just a fantasy.  Been giving that a little more serious thought lately.

The shit that's going on in this country is getting worse by the day.  First it's terrorist attacks and now, it's a quickly escalating race war where the lines have clearly been drawn by the BLM movement and those like them.  It's the privileged, devil white man vs. all people of color. They're screaming it and acting out on it and no one has the guts to call it what it is.  The media churns it up into a frenzy because it means ratings.  Must see TV.  The worse it gets, the better for them.

And when people know that rioting, looting, injuring and killing gets them the attention they so desperately crave, how soon before there's not a city in our country that's not affected by it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2016, 05:19:32 PM »
Bein' that I'm in my fitties, the skirt and I have been looking realistically at what we'd do in retirement.  Right now, the plan is to move south until we hit water, somewhere between PC and Destin.  I had always jokingly said I'd love to move somewhere in the Caribbean, knowing it was just a fantasy.  Been giving that a little more serious thought lately.

The shit that's going on in this country is getting worse by the day.  First it's terrorist attacks and now, it's a quickly escalating race war where the lines have clearly been drawn by the BLM movement and those like them.  It's the privileged, devil white man vs. all people of color. They're screaming it and acting out on it and no one has the guts to call it what it is.  The media churns it up into a frenzy because it means ratings.  Must see TV.  The worse it gets, the better for them.

And when people know that rioting, looting, injuring and killing gets them the attention they so desperately crave, how soon before there's not a city in our country that's not affected by it?

Way ahead of you. No hate for me down there (yet)

http://www.pro-ecuador.com/moving-to-ecuador.html#sthash.Ji5jxpsg.dpbs   

https://internationalliving.com/countries/ecuador/moving-to-ecuador/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2016, 05:26:08 PM »
How long before Stephen A. Smith blasts Cam for not being part of the protests? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.