Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Aftermath

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The Aftermath
« on: September 04, 2016, 12:48:32 AM »
 :facepalm:

The defense played a fantastic game.  The best Auburn defense I've seen since maybe the 2010 NC game. 

Offense?  A three-legged buffalo humping a tree stump. 

Gus (or Lashless, whoever) is absolutely, completely, utterly and irretrievably fucking LOST.  The decisions, the gameplan, the execution, the vision, the flow was abysmal.  Yeah, THANKS Gus for taking the offense back over.  Nothing about that was worth a dimpled shit on a pat of butter.

My biggest fear before the season was his talk about being more involved was just that: Talk. He looked lost last season and if it's even possible, he looked even more lost this game. There was nothing about that cluster fuck that evoked confidence.  If I were playing in that buttfuck of a shitswirl I would ask to transfer out. 

No offensive identity. Nothing established. No confidence.  There are no words to express just how horrible that was.  It was absolutely horrendous. 

I will tell you this.  You could take me, Jumbo, dallas and Snaggle and give us a week.  We'd have won that game.  It was imminently winnable and it's an absolute, abject failure that Gus failed to put any semblance of a cohesive offense on the field to do so. 

It was as bad a coaching performance as I've seen since the days when Doug Barfield wore a houndstooth polo collar.

Anything Gus says other than "I no longer have a clue what I'm doing" is hot air and horseshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: The Aftermath
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 01:32:46 AM »
I would have stayed with one Fucking quarterback.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 01:40:02 AM »

Well you are not the coach of Auburn are you? Get on the damn bus or be left behind!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 01:43:41 AM »
Well you are not the coach of Auburn are you? Get on the damn bus or be left behind!

The bus is easy to find.  It's in a ditch bellowing flames out of its broken windows.  Climb aboard and be roasted. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 01:47:06 AM »

I will stay with a different coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 01:49:43 AM »
:facepalm:

The defense played a fantastic game.  The best Auburn defense I've seen since maybe the 2010 NC game. 

Offense?  A three-legged buffalo humping a tree stump. 

Gus (or Lashless, whoever) is absolutely, completely, utterly and irretrievably fucking LOST.  The decisions, the gameplan, the execution, the vision, the flow was abysmal.  Yeah, THANKS Gus for taking the offense back over.  Nothing about that was worth a dimpled shit on a pat of butter.

My biggest fear before the season was his talk about being more involved was just that: Talk. He looked lost last season and if it's even possible, he looked even more lost this game. There was nothing about that cluster fuck that evoked confidence.  If I were playing in that buttfuck of a shitswirl I would ask to transfer out. 

No offensive identity. Nothing established. No confidence.  There are no words to express just how horrible that was.  It was absolutely horrendous. 

I will tell you this.  You could take me, Jumbo, dallas and Snaggle and give us a week.  We'd have won that game.  It was imminently winnable and it's an absolute, abject failure that Gus failed to put any semblance of a cohesive offense on the field to do so. 

It was as bad a coaching performance as I've seen since the days when Doug Barfield wore a houndstooth polo collar.

Anything Gus says other than "I no longer have a clue what I'm doing" is hot air and horseshit.
Can't win the president, but YEA,I could have done better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 06:11:20 AM »
I would've gone with JF3 and rotated RBs, instead of QBs. The OL got their shit pushed, especially at Center and Right Tackle...those 3* linemen.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 06:14:11 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 07:36:14 AM »
I would've gone with JF3 and rotated RBs, instead of QBs. The OL got their shit pushed, especially at Center and Right Tackle...those 3* linemen.

The worst part is the letting one (qb) seemingly halfway get in a groove or flow and then simply pulling them. It made no sense. It was like he was playing a video game for shits n giggles fucking around.

That said, I still love this fucking town. The people. The game day experience. Driving down Samford on Friday evening or sat morning. Or college street. Or wire rd. or Donahue. And seeing our fans setup having a blast with families. Smoke bellowing from afar. Smelling charcoal or the meat of the day. Sipping on cold ones telling great stories. That is still good shit and I'm gonna still keep doing it regardless. Gus and his lack of sense at the moment won't derail that. Maybe we will be ole miss now and never lose a tailgate.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 07:39:38 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 08:30:07 AM »
Kaos is accurate in his description. It's actually worse.

Don't expect another highly rated QB to willingly volunteer for this mindfuck which is Gushlee. This high school coach can only handle an option QB. Kerryon IS far more effective with the threat of JF III keeping the ball.

Nothing to say about Hand's boys other than it's a makeshift group with two good players.

The defense looks to be top twenty. Vastly improved! Our lack of offense will likely have us far lower in ranking as the season drags on though for having to stay on the field so much.

This program needs new leadership.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2016, 09:09:38 AM »

This is why I didn't include you in my coaching staff. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 10:58:34 AM »
The worst part is the letting one (qb) seemingly halfway get in a groove or flow and then simply pulling them. It made no sense. It was like he was playing a video game for shits n giggles fucking around.

That said, I still love this fucking town. The people. The game day experience. Driving down Samford on Friday evening or sat morning. Or college street. Or wire rd. or Donahue. And seeing our fans setup having a blast with families. Smoke bellowing from afar. Smelling charcoal or the meat of the day. Sipping on cold ones telling great stories. That is still good shit and I'm gonna still keep doing it regardless. Gus and his lack of sense at the moment won't derail that. Maybe we will be ole miss now and never lose a tailgate.

Don't invite Gus, as you walk to the grill to turn the meat over he will replace you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2016, 11:29:33 AM »
The funny thing is Gus stands up and sells us this shit sandwhich then expects us all to take a huge bite and cheer. Well fuck you Gus it's time to take your 3 qb system and shove it up your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2016, 01:23:46 PM »
I can't root for the coach to be fired. I have no faith in the administration and powers that be to make it any better on the next hire. They'd probably go after the OC from East Mississippi CC or something. No, just weather the storm. It'll pass. Eventually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2016, 01:53:09 PM »
I can't root for the coach to be fired. I have no faith in the administration and powers that be to make it any better on the next hire. They'd probably go after the OC from East Mississippi CC or something. No, just weather the storm. It'll pass. Eventually.
Administrators from Springdale, Arkansas wouldn't have him back had they watched any of that last night..at least not as an O.C.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2016, 01:59:25 PM »

Then root for Jay Jacobs to be fired too.

And put your money where your mouth is. I attended the Jacksonville State game last year thinking I would attend 3-4 games last season. I didn't attend any more after that.

I won't attend any games this season.

Granted, I'm just a peon buying scrub tickets from scalpers. I have no power. But those with season tickets and those who buy significant amounts of merch need to lead this charge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2016, 02:14:29 PM »
It's not brain surgery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2016, 03:09:28 PM »
It's not brain surgery.
Are you sure?  Because it looks like Gus may have had a lobotomy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2016, 04:34:04 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2016, 04:40:36 PM »
You would know

Hopefully, his doctor would...just be weird if he came out with a penis sown to his head. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2016, 05:18:58 PM »
Some film study for upcoming games

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg