Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If I do not stand for the national anthem...

chinook

Re: If I do not stand for the national anthem...
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2016, 10:51:40 PM »

I'd put a white baby in her.   :gig:

we know your standards are already low...but damn dude.  he looks hideous. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2016, 02:03:30 PM »
http://thebiglead.com/2016/09/01/colin-kaepernick-pig-socks-cops-police/

I hope someone breaks into his house, He calls the cops and they respond in about three days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2016, 02:06:30 PM »
I hope someone breaks into his house his face, He calls the cops and they respond in about three days.

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2016, 02:33:34 PM »
FTFY

If I am one of his offensive lineman, I might mention to a defense linemen that I am going to miss this block and go ahead a blind side the wholly living fuck out of him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2016, 08:03:32 AM »
What puzzles me... Or offends or whatever. 

There was a time when if some fool like this did what he's doing, the nation would collectively say "fucking idiot" and move on. 

Not now. Instead we have to legitimize his idiocy by asking everyone under the sun what they think about it and then blast them for whatever opinion they express -- particularly if they don't take one that's outlandish and extreme.  We give his ignorance validity when we have dipshits analyzing the national anthem line by line and offer opinions as to its relative racism.  We wrongly brand people long dead by applying today's moronic standards to the lives they lived at the time.  Ohhh, Francis Scott Key wrote the national anthem and he had SLAVES!!!  Yeah.  He wasn't eco-friendly and burned lots of oil. He probably wore clothes made of FUR!!  He's EVIL!!  There are so many morons who want to whitewash history and purge it of anyone who falls short of the pussified values they hold now.  We need to blast Washington and Jefferson off Mount Rushmore because they didn't sit down for the national anthem and demand the abolition of slavery.  They were oppressors!!  Roosevelt killed people. Get him off there.  We need to put Martin Luther the King up there... you know, because he was a philandering piece of shit. 

When the behavior of some assclown like Colin Dumperdick is given this much attention and shown any validity at all it shows me just how far down the path to ruin this country is. 

Yesterday in Home Depot I saw some black woman going off on somebody at the service desk.  Finger waving, head bobbing, weave shaking big mouth bellowing.  From what I could gather she was trying to return items for a refund that didn't come from Home Depot and the clerk was trying to explain it to her belligerent face.  One of the things I heard her scream at the clerk was "You owe me respect..."  I thought about that.  Nobody "owes" anybody respect.  You have to earn that.  Showing your ass, being an obnoxious loud-mouthed bitch doesn't earn you any and you shouldn't get it.

So fuck Colin Pimplefink.  Why is anybody listening to anything he has to say?  He hasn't earned it and can go fuck himself. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2016, 08:33:20 AM »
What puzzles me... Or offends or whatever. 

There was a time when if some fool like this did what he's doing, the nation would collectively say "fucking idiot" and move on. 

Not now. Instead we have to legitimize his idiocy by asking everyone under the sun what they think about it and then blast them for whatever opinion they express

The 24-hour news cycle.  Nothing fills it like righteous indignation.

This country could use a two week break from the constant barrage of "news."  Tell CNN/FOX/MSNBC..all of em...to just shut down and hit the beach for two weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2016, 08:56:49 AM »

This country could use a two week break from the constant barrage of "news."  Tell CNN/FOX/MSNBC..all of em...to just shut down and hit the beach for two weeks decades.
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2016, 09:23:47 AM »

This country could use a two week break from the constant barrage of "news."  Tell CNN/FOX/MSNBC..all of em...to just shut down and hit the beach for two weeks.

:kimclap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2016, 09:44:11 AM »
Before the end of this season I will wager that some college team will demand that that SSB is no longer played or they won't play.  And the University will cave.  I fully expect the WBNA to in act that also. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2016, 10:17:58 AM »
This story won't die.

Finebaum said this country is not systematically oppressing black people. Hoo boy was that wrongthink. Nevermind Marcus Spears pretty much agreed with his entire point and even repeated "I don't believe this country is oppressing black people."

So anyway ESPN made him publicly self-flagellate. It looks exactly like an ISIS hostage video, except instead of trying to avoid a beheading, he's trying to avoid getting axed by ESPN for wrongthink. Watch the video below.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/video-paul-finebaum-remorseful-comments-race-issue/

Nevermind that what Finebaum said is 100% factually true. There is no other country on earth where black people have more opportunity, wealth, health, access to education, etc. as they do right here in the U.S.A. The government of the country that flag represents does not systematically oppress you. I'm sick of hearing that nonsense. Racism isn't over. I'm not saying we're perfect. But 90% of the BLM cases are completely justifiable use of equal force by police, and of the 10% that aren't, 99% of those are punished. And all of the data points to the fact that it isn't even a matter of race whatsoever. Black people commit violent crimes at a rate of 5x that of whites and are only killed by police at a rate of 2.5x. In other words if you put yourself in a situation where you're likely to have a violent standoff with police, you have about half the chance of getting killed if you're black than if you're white. Yet the narrative is ONLY white cops are ONLY killing black people for NO reason other than some systematic oppression as if the police are rewarding white (and only white) cops for killing black (and only black) civilians. Lunacy.

And when ESPN and CNN and everyone else lionizes this type of dumb shit for the "very important message", they spread the misinformation narrative. And I'm not even pissed that he's doing it. I agree with K, fine, roll your eyes at the idealistic idiocy and move along. But we can't. I've had to fucking read about it everywhere I look like he's some actual significant civil rights icon for sitting on his ignorant ass and throwing the country under the bus for some radical Muslim snatch.

And now it's spreading. Now he's being joined by his teammates and people on the opposing bench. Such heroism.

And he looks like he's playing dress-up as a black activist with that cartoonish Undercover Brother afro of his.

Made so much more laughable when you realize he's doing it all for some radical activist pussy. He's fucking half white and grew up with his "The Sound of Music"-level white adoptive family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2016, 10:18:33 AM »
Before the end of this season I will wager that some college team will demand that that SSB is no longer played or they won't play.  And the University will cave.  I fully expect the WBNA to in act that also.
Yeah, that racist third verse is problematic.

They should take it out or something, IMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2016, 11:24:12 AM »
Excellent take, Chiz. 

To further illustrate why the BLM movement is so incredibly irrelevant and misguided, I just read a Chicago Tribune piece stating that there have been 90 murders in the month of August alone in that city.  471 so far this year.  Blacks make up 35% of the population of Chicago and they are committing 76% of all crimes.

Your movement should be focused on decrying violence in inner cities and promoting the strengthening of families in the African American communities.  I hear all the time that people don't understand the environment that young black males come from.  And I'm certain that is in fact, a huge factor in the discrepancy in the crime rate.  So work to change the environment.  Don't spend all your energy looking to shift the blame and cause even more racial division. Go instead to the core of the problem.  Family. 

It sounds too simple but I firmly believe that without discipline at home, you get exactly what we have in this country.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2016, 11:41:57 AM »

There is no other country on earth where black people have more opportunity, wealth, health, access to education, etc. as they do right here in the U.S.A. The government of the country that flag represents does not systematically oppress you. I'm sick of hearing that nonsense. Racism isn't over. I'm not saying we're perfect. But 90% of the BLM cases are completely justifiable use of equal force by police, and of the 10% that aren't, 99% of those are punished. And all of the data points to the fact that it isn't even a matter of race whatsoever. Black people commit violent crimes at a rate of 5x that of whites and are only killed by police at a rate of 2.5x. In other words if you put yourself in a situation where you're likely to have a violent standoff with police, you have about half the chance of getting killed if you're black than if you're white. Yet the narrative is ONLY white cops are ONLY killing black people for NO reason other than some systematic oppression as if the police are rewarding white (and only white) cops for killing black (and only black) civilians. Lunacy.

This is the easiest thing to comprehend.  It doesn't bother me so much that the media refuses to acknowledge, because they are using the narrative to further their agenda and ratings.  But it blows my fucking mind that people can't look for themselves and understand the BLM narrative is FALSE.  Nearly all of it.  It's fucking incredible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2016, 11:52:50 AM »
This is the easiest thing to comprehend.  It doesn't bother me so much that the media refuses to acknowledge, because they are using the narrative to further their agenda and ratings.  But it blows my fudgeing mind that people can't look for themselves and understand the BLM narrative is FALSE.  Nearly all of it.  It's fudgeing incredible.

How much have you seen that's been positive since the BLM shootings?  Parent at my kids school is a local cop, and I was talking to him, and he said he's never seen so much positive things happen...  people coming to the station with food, gift cards... just to say thanks to the guys in Blue.  Said he pulled a guy over for speeding a few weeks ago, and was giving the guy a warning.  Before the guy took off, he asked to say a prayer with him.  Said he'd never seen that in 10 years on the force. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2016, 12:54:21 PM »
Made so much more laughable when you realize he's doing it all for some radical activist pussy. He's fucking half white and grew up with his "The Sound of Music"-level white adoptive family.

Dammit. There is HOPE. I AGREE WITH YOU!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2016, 12:58:41 PM »

It sounds too simple but I firmly believe that without discipline at home, you get exactly what we have in this country.

So that's how you turn Kunta into Tobie around your place?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2016, 01:01:03 PM »
So that's how you turn Kunta into Toby around your place?

fixed

Spelling was normal back then!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2016, 01:37:47 PM »
Dammit. There is HOPE. I AGREE WITH YOU!

Shall we all hold hands and sing kum bay ya?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2016, 01:44:20 PM »
Shall we all hold hands and sing kum bay ya?

Not according to Stephen A
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions