• No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Why Trump might as well give up
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 01:28:46 PM »
Like it or not she is going to be the next president. She has to many people on her side that control a lot of strings. And even if she loses the election she will steal it some how. The first three days after the election will be a shit storm of how she was robbed or what a great next 4 years we are going to have.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 04:36:08 PM »
I believe she'll live in infamy at the Smithsonian as the first taxidermied cow.

The fix is in.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/08/patrick-j-buchanan/system-rigged/

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable,” said John F. Kennedy.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 04:46:16 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 11:09:52 PM »
Like it or not she is going to be the next president. She has to many people on her side that control a lot of strings. And even if she loses the election she will steal it some how. The first three days after the election will be a shit storm of how she was robbed or what a great next 4 years we are going to have.

Status fucking quo. Career politicians want to remain career politicians. While the Republican Party really doesn't like Hillary, they know they have a good chance to control the house and senate so they can basically control a lot of what she can do.  I think they were on board with Trump when he selected safe ultra conservative VP, but he has since continued to say the exact shit they don't want him to say.  The GOP isn't unified, they aren't going to be unified and Hillary will be the next POTUS.  That's the only way they can ALL continue their way of life.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 11:32:29 PM »
You ladies are acting surprised. I really don't think any of you truthfully ever believed he'd win. If you're like me, you thought he had a shot. But it has been and will continue to be an uphill battle.

But there is a remote chance of that October or November surprise. Maybe Assange has more to say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 11:36:53 PM »
You ladies are acting surprised. I really don't think any of you truthfully ever believed he'd win. If you're like me, you thought he had a shot. But it has been and will continue to be an uphill battle.

But there is a remote chance of that October or November surprise. Maybe Assange has more to say.

No surprise. It's Hillary all the way. Gary Johnson doesn't stand a chance but I'm voting for him anyway. Fuck Hillary and fuck the GOP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 11:44:44 PM »
No surprise. It's Hillary all the way. Gary Johnson doesn't stand a chance but I'm voting for him anyway. Fuck Hillary and fuck the GOP.
Chizzy? Did you hack Token?
Not that it matters but you'll be doing exactly what the good ole boy establishment GOP, rhinos and dems are planning for. But, you will not be alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 01:16:35 AM »
Trump supports police officers in the field only I guess!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 09:28:49 AM »

What if Jonhson wins Coloroado or New Mexico?

Or Evan McMullin can win Utah?

And no one gets to 270. Goes to congress.

Interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 09:38:58 AM »
What if Jonhson wins Coloroado or New Mexico?

Or Evan McMullin can win Utah?

And no one gets to 270. Goes to congress.

Interesting.

At this point I just want the man to have a chance on the stage. I'm sick to death of the 2 party system, but it's a fucking monster that isn't going away without a fight. The only thing both sides can agree on is they need to keep the system the exact way that it is. And they'll sacrifice everything and anything to keep it. Both sides.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 09:49:32 AM »
I'm not really concerned with what the polls say.  IMO, The Donald has one trump card, and that's the debates.  Does he have the ability to expose her?  Does he have the ability to make her answer in front of millions for all the lies and fraud?

She's been Bama level Teflon to this point.  But, how is she going to fare next to someone who is anything but a politician?  Someone who won't pull any punches. 

I'm not saying Trump is some skilled, master (de)bater.  But he is someone that will do what the media refuses to.  He'll get right in her face and demand that she explain why she lied about a, b and c.  Call her out on Bengazi etc.  She's been protected and held in high esteem by the media all this time while he's been attacked time and time again.  The debates won't be the time for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 10:09:34 AM »
http://www.unprecedentedmediocrity.com/sit-conservative-america-need-talk-inevitable-new-president/

Sit Down Conservative America, We Need to Talk About the Inevitable New President

Sit down Conservative America for we need to have a talk.  Now, I’m going to say some things and I’m going to use some bad words. You are not going to like them, but you and I both are going to have to deal with it.  Donald Trump is going to lose this election.  I’ll say it again but before I do, apologize to the cat you just kicked beside you and your kids for the filthy language that just came out of your mouth.  Donald Trump is going to lose this election.  Only the intellectually honest of Trump supporters will continue reading after this.  Trump supporters that stick around for a good chat, you know you’re the ones I love.  That’s not based off one media channel, one poll, or the fact that I myself am not a Donald Trump supporter.  Rather, it is the sum of all the evidence and it is overwhelmingly pointing to that fact.  Not only is Trump failing to flip states that went for Barrack Obama, but he is now losing states that were decidedly conservative. And when he is losing its often by double digits.  I know I know, the media is cooking the polls, but it’s going to be explicitly measurable come November 8th and no wailing, weeping, or gnashing of teeth will be able to undo it.  Conservatives, you need to start prepping now for the asteroid that is Hillary Clinton and it will put conservative vision into a new Ice Age for generations if you let it.  Donald Trump is going to lose this election.  I know it, pretty sure you know it, and I think he knows it too.

It’s Not Cheating, It’s Math

You can tell when someone knows defeat is inevitable for they starting prepping themselves and others with excuses.  In Pennsylvania this week, Trump claimed that if he doesn’t win this state it must be due to election fraud.  Never mind that Pennsylvania has voted for the Democratic Candidate every year since 1992 and never mind that multiple polls show him trailing by double digits in that same state.  Clearly, it must be fraud.

Trump is not stupid and if you listen to the guy closely, real close, you can hear him start to prepare his excuse for defeat.  He is not the type of guy to lose gracefully, but he is the type of guy to lose while blaming rigged elections in a state he never had a chance to win in the beginning.  And that my friends will guarantee Hillary is an 8-year President, and not 4.  More about that in a minute.  Get online and start researching this stuff for yourself and you will realize as a novice what the experts are screaming about and it’s that Trump has a serious Math problem.  Not cheating, math.

At this point in 2012, the average polls showed Obama with a 2 to 4 point lead over Romney and at election’s end, he won with a margin of 3.9%.  In 2008, it showed Obama over McCain with a lead of 2 to 5% and at election’s end, Obama won with a margin of 7%.  In 2004, many of the polls were tied or within a point of another and Bush won by a margin of 2%.  In 2000, the polls were pretty much tied and we all know how that election went down.  The point is this people.  The polls are not always right, but they are never, ever, this wrong.  It may pain you to acknowlede it, but they have never been this off.  Love him or hate him, but Donald Trump is going to lose this election and he knows it.

The Day After Tommorrow

A couple of years ago, a self-proclaimed Christian Church led by a man named Harold Camping predicted judgment day and the return of Jesus would occur on May 21st, 2011.  Remarkably, he gathered quite a large following and his supporters sold their homes, stop investing, quit their jobs, and the whole because who needs a house, money, or job on May 22nd.   The only problem is that Jesus decided to kick it in heaven for a little longer and these people were devastated for they had nothing.  It’s how I felt after General Mattis confirmed he wasn’t running for President. Terrible, just terrible.

I fear for my beloved Trump supporters because the devastation you will feel after election day will be as palpable.  In pursuit of “Making America Great Again”, Clinton will be President and for at least 4 years I fear Conservative vision might be lost in America.  However, there is hope that with proper planning, reasoned thought, and clear vision that we can make Hillary Clinton a one-term President because man, people really do not like her.  If she were running against anyone else this year, I think she loses big time.  But unfortunately, as much as people don’t like her they seem to like her about 10% more than Donald Trump.  Go figure.

Don’t Let Trump Lose 2016 and 2020 in the Same Year

The GOP in the Senate might want to consider confirming Obama’s Supreme Court nomination in Merrick Garland.  I know that sounds like blasphemy but consider the logic.  Obama actually went out of his way to nominate a moderate because he knew he had to.  Hillary won’t.  In fact, there is already a group of GOP Senators proposing as much because I think they know something about who’s going to win this election.  You cannot give Hillary an extra Supreme Court pick when Obama out of necessity nominated a guy that were it not an election year would have flown through the Senate with ease.  Hillary will not have to be so accommodating after the election.  Conservatives won’t’ exactly like the guy, but take the medicine Obama is giving you orally because when Hillary gets in office she going to stick the thermometer up the backside, no lube.  It’s just practical and it allows conservative vision to survive the day to win the war.

Next, do not feed into Trump’s ego saving facade that this election was rigged.  One of the biggest mistakes Conservatives have made over the past 8 years is feeding into conspiracy theories about Obama fed by radio pundits and internet clickbait sites interested in nothing other than ad revenue.  Because I’m pretty sure Obama should have Jade Helmed the entire nation by now and brought in the United Nations to take our guns so that we can sell California to China in order to pay off our debt.  Those sites are just the worst and you might like them because of their political leanings until you realize they robbed you blind.  They lied to you, but you paid their rent and you should exact your justice.  You know the sites I’m talking about and I pray that you drop them like it’s hot after the election.

The Way Forward

We simply cannot endure another 4 years of such madness for it only guarantees Hillary 2016 will become Hillary 2020.  I’m sorry friends, but Donald Trump will lose this election and we need to prepare so that he does not lose us 2020 in the same year.  On a practical note, go out and buy every gun you ever wanted to own and hide it.  I will.  That’s not illegal for you can hide any private property you want right now.  But Hillary is going to win so if you ever wanted that AR or AK, go get it now and play a game of hide and seek. But most importantly, if we do not come up with a conservative vision and explain it in a practical way that is palpable to the majority of America we will lose for decades.

Conservative vision can come back stronger than ever, but it will not if you let Trump, the man who lost you one of the most winnable elections in history, save face at the expense of a conservative vision the dude just adopted like last year.  Trump will lose and it will not be because anything is rigged, but because the math was never in his favor.  This is a hard conversation to have my friends, but do your own research, please for the love of God not on those clickbait sites and tell me if you come to a different conclusion.  In history, the polls this close to election day have never, ever, been this wrong.  Hillary 2016 is inevitable, but if we regain our heads and vision Hillary 2020 may never be.

For Conservatives, 2016 is the evacuation at Dunkirk, it’s McArthur leaving the Philippines promising to return again, and it’s an opportunity to rescue America in 4 years if you let it.  Trump was fun my friends, but it’s over.  Do your thing until November of course, but please come back to this article on November 9th.  I love my Trump supporters as we have much in common, but I’ll tell you the ones I love the most are the intellectually honest who made it all the way to the end of the article.  You can disagree with me and it’s cool, but at the beginning of your comment tell me “Bea Arthur wants her panties back” so I know you made it.  I’ll give you my pledge of not writing a single word negative about Trump between now and the election if you give me your honest thought about a way forward on November 9th.  With but your promise of an honest debate, you will silence this #NeverTrump guy until it’s over.  Now how bout them panties.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2016, 11:18:31 AM »
Was that really a lucid article by a Trump hater?

With but your promise of an honest debate, you will silence this #NeverTrump guy until it’s over.  Now how bout them panties.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 11:51:15 AM »
Status fucking quo. Career politicians want to remain career politicians. While the Republican Party really doesn't like Hillary, they know they have a good chance to control the house and senate so they can basically control a lot of what she can do.   I think they were on board with Trump when he selected safe ultra conservative VP, but he has since continued to say the exact shit they don't want him to say.  The GOP isn't unified, they aren't going to be unified and Hillary will be the next POTUS.  That's the only way they can ALL continue their way of life.

With Hillary it is going to painful, might as go ahead and make it a full rectal exam. If it means losing the republican party of today to get what we need in "republican leaders" I hope they lose and lose big. Sweep the floor with the bunch, those that are left in Washington put up with that shit storm that the dems will bring and make them swallow every bit of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2016, 01:00:54 PM »
With Hillary it is going to painful, might as go ahead and make it a full rectal exam. If it means losing the republican party of today to get what we need in "republican leaders" I hope they lose and lose big. Sweep the floor with the bunch, those that are left in Washington put up with that shit storm that the dems will bring and make them swallow every bit of it.

Nobody's burning anything down.  The "republican" party would rather have Hillary than risk upsetting the gravy train. 

Of, by and for the people is an illusion. 

And by rigged I mean every evil and corrupt organization in the world has joined forces to try to break Trump.  Fear.  Nothing more.  Fear that he will not be beholden to the interests that oil the palms of the entire political process -- democrat and republican alike. 

And please don't hand me Doobie Johnson.  He's part of the same cabal but he just has worse hair. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 01:46:05 PM »
Nobody's burning anything down.  The "republican" party would rather have Hillary than risk upsetting the gravy train. 

And by rigged I mean every evil and corrupt organization in the world has joined forces to try to break Trump.  Fear.  Nothing more.  Fear that he will not be beholden to the interests that oil the palms of the entire political process -- democrat and republican alike. 

And please don't hand me Doobie Johnson.  He's part of the same cabal but he just has worse hair.

100% this.

But Trump isn't helping himself out any.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 02:18:51 PM »

That is who I am talking about, sweep everyone of them fuckers out. If it means having to put up with 4 years of the evil bitch to cause shit bags like Mitch McConnell and his type to go away then, ok. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 03:30:48 PM »
That is who I am talking about, sweep everyone of them fuckers out. If it means having to put up with 4 years of the evil bitch to cause shit bags like Mitch McConnell and his type to go away then, ok.

That's the part you're missing. 

Electing her won't sweep anybody out.  For all the posturing and babble, they are all part of the same bullshit.  There is little difference between the two camps any longer.  They are both trying to keep each other in power. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 03:08:48 AM »
I'm not really concerned with what the polls say.  IMO, The Donald has one trump card, and that's the debates.  Does he have the ability to expose her?  Does he have the ability to make her answer in front of millions for all the lies and fraud?

She's been Bama level Teflon to this point.  But, how is she going to fare next to someone who is anything but a politician?  Someone who won't pull any punches. 

I'm not saying Trump is some skilled, master (de)bater.  But he is someone that will do what the media refuses to.  He'll get right in her face and demand that she explain why she lied about a, b and c.  Call her out on Bengazi etc.  She's been protected and held in high esteem by the media all this time while he's been attacked time and time again.  The debates won't be the time for that.
The debates will be a circus. I hope Gary Johnson gets to be on stage, we need atleast one candidate that will talk about what he will try to do as President among the bickering of Trump and Hillary in the background...that is of course if Trump actually attends the debate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 08:34:01 AM »

That you genuinely believe the GOP nominee is sticking it to the "Republican" party, in quotes, and will truly shake things up, and the Libertarian candidate is "one of them" and who the "Republicans" REALLY want you to vote for, is delusion of the highest order. You need meds.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:48:12 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions