Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

America's next president Donald Trump visits Mexico.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: America's next president Donald Trump visits Mexico.
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2016, 09:49:28 AM »
"I've got the poorly educated vote...I love the poorly educated."

Trump is talking about you. I notice that you are getting the hang of copy and paste from an article, that's a big step for you. Everyone give him a round of applause, because just a few weeks ago he was eating glue and crayons.

Maybe if I say it ( Kaos already has)  you will understand. We don't support Trump because we like him or think he is anything great. He just isn't her. You and ilk support her because you think she is great.

See the difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2016, 01:03:30 PM »

Maybe if I say it ( Kaos already has)  you will understand. We don't support Trump because we like him or think he is anything great. He just isn't her. You and ilk support her because you think she is great.

See the difference.

But Trump does have an upside as we can see in his proactive move with mexico.

He gets shit done. We haven't had anyone in charge who got much of anything done in a long time!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 01:12:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2016, 04:31:01 PM »
"I've got the poorly educated vote...I love the poorly educated."

Trump is talking about you. I notice that you are getting the hang of copy and paste from an article, that's a big step for you. Everyone give him a round of applause, because just a few weeks ago he was eating glue and crayons.

I can live with that. I'm sure as hell proud to be NOTHING like you and your highly educated voters:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »

See the difference.
Never said I supported her. I think both are terrible options and I'm hoping that all the people that doesn't like either candidate will vote Gary Johnson/Bill Weld (two Republicans running with the Libitarians).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2016, 06:08:55 PM »
Never said I supported her. I think both are terrible options and I'm hoping that all the people that doesn't like either candidate will vote Gary Johnson/Bill Weld (two Republicans running with the Libitarians).

Which is a waste of a vote. 

It's like dropping $50 on Vandy  to win the SEC in Vegas.  You look stupid doing it and you wasted your time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions