Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Predictions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Predictions
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2016, 11:15:20 AM »
Dear Lord I hope our D can/will bring the pain this year

Word on the skreets....well, it's a dirt road that the County doesn't keep up very well...is that the light has come on for Byron Cowart and he's bringing some of that pain.  Plus, Paul James III and Jeff Holland are looking damn fine too.

That's the word on my skreets. Or aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  Or Bleacher Report.  Or Rivals.  Or somewhere.

It'd be nice to have several guys who can bring it off the edges and not just hope CLaw (That's what his boyz call him) can consistently get in the backfield.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2016, 11:30:18 AM »
Word on the skreets....well, it's a dirt road that the County doesn't keep up very well...is that the light has come on for Byron Cowart and he's bringing some of that pain.  Plus, Paul James III and Jeff Holland are looking damn fine too.

That's the word on my skreets. Or aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  Or Bleacher Report.  Or Rivals.  Or somewhere.

It'd be nice to have several guys who can bring it off the edges and not just hope CLaw (That's what his boyz call him) can consistently get in the backfield.
And what are your sources saying about our linebackers. Can they do the necessary things the others couldn't?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2016, 11:32:02 AM »
And what are your sources saying about our linebackers. Can they do the necessary things the others couldn't?

You mean tackle?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2016, 12:00:38 PM »

Just my unedumicated opinion, but I think our LB play will be a big step up from the last couple of years.  McKinzy was finally somewhat effective when they moved him to DE, which is probably where he should have been all along.  Both he and Frost were slow as molasses and consistently in the wrong place.  Very underachieving for senior LB's.

I think there are 5-6 guys that can get after it that they'll use in the rotation.  Nice article on Montavious Atkinson on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2016, 12:37:31 PM »
Just my unedumicated opinion, but I think our LB play will be a big step up from the last couple of years.  McKinzy was finally somewhat effective when they moved him to DE, which is probably where he should have been all along.  Both he and Frost were slow as molasses and consistently in the wrong place.  Very underachieving for senior LB's.

I think there are 5-6 guys that can get after it that they'll use in the rotation.  Nice article on Montavious Atkinson on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..

Your streets are filled with valuable information. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2016, 12:39:01 PM »
Your streets are filled with valuable information.

Come on man. It ain't like they're gold...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2016, 12:41:11 PM »
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater?

James Westfall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2016, 12:43:54 PM »
His streets are loaded with traffic signals though. Very colorful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2016, 12:46:22 PM »

When the sun hits that dirt road just right, you'd swear they were made of gold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2016, 01:52:19 PM »
When the sun hits that dirt road just right, you'd swear they were made of gold.

The way the sun reflects off the water-filled pot holes will bring a tear to your eye. If that doesn't do it, the gas I pass after that beefy bean burrito should do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2016, 02:00:19 PM »
I predict Ronnie Brown replaces Quentin Reese on the sideline of Auburn games.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Changing-of-the-guard-Brown-to-replace-Riggins-on-sideline-46731010

Sorry about misspelling Quentin.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:10:45 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2016, 02:04:53 PM »
Speaking of defense, here's a recent quote from CGM about our line.  Look, I want the man to succeed and I really think our line and overall defense will be vastly improved.  But with all due respect Coach...please shut the fuck up.

"Our defensive front has the chance to be one of the best, if not the best, in college football," Malzahn told SiriusXM's College Sports Nation on Thursday. "The quality of depth really stands out to me too. We've had some strong defensive lines since I've been here but as far as depth goes, quality depth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2016, 02:22:38 PM »

His streets on cowart are the ledger enquirer from last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2016, 02:29:33 PM »
His streets on cowart are the ledger enquirer from last week.

Never doubt my sources.  My insider ePenis is massive.  The actual penis...not so much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2016, 03:15:08 PM »
Never doubt my sources.  My insider ePenis is massive.  The actual penis...not so much.
^^^^I can attest to this. Wait....what?
And btw, you bitches need to curtail the talk of losing to Clemson. WT refuses to lose this game and I will not have you piddling with the MOJO, mofo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2016, 04:09:58 PM »
I predict Ronnie Brown replaces Quinton Riggins on the sideline of Auburn games.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Changing-of-the-guard-Brown-to-replace-Riggins-on-sideline-46731010

OMG. Has it been 25 years!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bgreene

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2016, 04:29:43 PM »

OMG. Has it been 25 years!

25 years
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2016, 05:11:31 PM »
Speaking of defense, here's a recent quote from CGM about our line.  Look, I want the man to succeed and I really think our line and overall defense will be vastly improved.  But with all due respect Coach...please shut the fuck up.

"Our defensive front has the chance to be one of the best, if not the best, in college football," Malzahn told SiriusXM's College Sports Nation on Thursday. "The quality of depth really stands out to me too. We've had some strong defensive lines since I've been here but as far as depth goes, quality depth.

Didn't he say that same kind of shit about JJ last year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2016, 05:15:54 PM »
Didn't he say that same kind of shit about JJ last year?

Ding ding ding.  We have a winner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2016, 06:06:24 PM »

Can I have this dance for the rest of my life?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg