Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well put in regard to Islam

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Well put in regard to Islam
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 05:57:55 PM »
I am not sure how much I know about "religion", but I am pretty sure you have this all wrong here...
Nope. It's all correct. I'm guessing a few here still have their head in the sand and haven't done much research on their "chosen" religion.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 06:00:27 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2016, 06:20:44 PM »
Most documented terrorist acts committed on planet earth have been confirmed to be by people practicing the faith of Islam. Period. End of story. Anything being stated by you above is smoke and mirrors.
Completely missed what I stated. I'm not talking about all over planet earth, I'm talking about here in America.

From 1970 - 2013 there have been around 2,400 documented terrorist attacks on US soil. Muslims carried out approximately 60, Jews carried out approximately 118...just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 09:18:24 PM »
Nope. It's all correct. I'm guessing a few here still have their head in the sand and haven't done much research on their "chosen" religion.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2016, 09:21:06 AM »
Completely missed what I stated. I'm not talking about all over planet earth, I'm talking about here in America.

From 1970 - 2013 there have been around 2,400 documented terrorist attacks on US soil. Muslims carried out approximately 60, Jews carried out approximately 118...just saying.

Please lookup Muslim Conquests. Go back to the 7th century. Hell its even on the chizad wikis.

Care to expand on all those Jew attacks? You read way too much shit on the net guised as research. You don't just get to say it and it be true. Same for anyone else's shit you read on the gorewebbz.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 09:23:10 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2016, 10:22:10 AM »

Glad to still have mine.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 10:43:25 AM »
Please lookup Muslim Conquests. Go back to the 7th century. Hell its even on the chizad wikis.

Care to expand on all those Jew attacks? You read way too much shit on the net guised as research. You don't just get to say it and it be true. Same for anyone else's shit you read on the gorewebbz.

Dammit. We have already discussed Sir Robin of Loxely!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2016, 12:25:06 PM »
Dammit. We have already discussed Sir Robin of Loxely!
... and Sir Robin the not quite so brave as Sir Lancelot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2016, 01:30:20 PM »
... and Sir Robin the not quite so brave as Sir Lancelot.

Who Slew The Vicious Chicken Of Bristol?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2016, 03:18:10 PM »

It's pretty sad when people don't know their religion's background. Abraham was the guy's name. Now, y'all be good little school children and go do your homework.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2016, 03:19:46 PM »
No point in engaging Prowler, or anyone else in this thread for that matter, but he's right that the old Testament is similarly violent compared to the Quran and hadith, but the important difference is that Christianity and Judaism underwent a reformation. Islam has not.

Christianity and Judaism allow "interpretation" wiggle room because the Bible consists of didactic parables. The Quran is the literal "infallible" words of Mohammad commanding you specifically on how to live.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:16:36 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2016, 03:37:38 PM »
No point in engaging Prowler, or anyone else in this thread for that matter, but he's right that the old Testament is similarly violent compared to the Quran and hadith is that Christianity and Judaism underwent a reformation. Islam has not.

Christianity and Judaism allow "interpretation" wiggle room because the Bible consists of didactic parables. The Quran is the literal "infallible" words of Mohammad commanding you specifically on how to live.

Correct.

And I would also add that Christians, Hindus, Jews and Buddhists are not flying 727s into one of the tallest buildings in the world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2016, 03:50:19 PM »
Who Slew The Vicious Chicken Of Bristol?
Yes, and personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 04:21:33 PM »
No point in engaging Prowler, or anyone else in this thread for that matter, but he's right that the old Testament is similarly violent compared to the Quran and hadith, but the important difference is that Christianity and Judaism underwent a reformation. Islam has not.

OMG. You made a sensible post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 04:23:35 PM »
OMG. You made a sensible post.

Damn it, man.  Don't encourage him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2016, 05:00:20 PM »

Ding, ding, ding. All three have a common denominator...Abrahamic religions. Two of them upgraded to 2.0, the other did not.

Thank goodness for the upgrade in Christianity because I'd be an abomination today, wearing two different materials of clothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
Ding, ding, ding. All three have a common denominator...Abrahamic religions. Two of them upgraded to 2.0, the other did not.

Thank goodness for the upgrade in Christianity because I'd be an abomination today, wearing two different materials of clothing.

You're NOT?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2016, 07:17:25 PM »

Isaac rules and Ishmael drools!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 11:00:32 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2016, 08:55:58 AM »
You guys are missing the whole point of Christianity.

It didn't upgrade. It didn't have a version 2.0. It doesn't leave "interpretation wiggle room".

Christianity is Jesus. The Old Testament is simply leading up to The Way. Christianity didn't reform from the Old Testament. Jesus Christ came to this earth so that men could lead lives through love, through Him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2016, 09:28:02 AM »
You guys are missing the whole point of Christianity.

It didn't upgrade. It didn't have a version 2.0. It doesn't leave "interpretation wiggle room".

Christianity is Jesus. The Old Testament is simply leading up to The Way. Christianity didn't reform from the Old Testament. Jesus Christ came to this earth so that men could lead lives through love, through Him.

Please stop.  There is no place for rational thought and discussion in this thread.  Take your facts somewhere else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."