Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well put in regard to Islam

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Well put in regard to Islam
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2016, 10:01:13 AM »
Again. We agree that the Quran has more of this, and is more believed to be direct commands from God (Allah) to YOU the everyday adherent of the religion, rather than what He (or other righteous figures) said specific people should do in specific situations, leaving more room for interpretation.

And also that they have never gone through a reformation as has Christianity to say "Yeah, well, that's just how they talked back then. Don't actually stone them to death, drive swords through everyone's hearts, mutilate their livestock, and burn their village rubble. That part's just a 'metaphor'".

But how is commanding doing all that awful shit to a neighboring city in Deuteronomy 13:12-18 "protecting your religion" in any way significantly different than what Allah commands in the Quran?

I'm not sitting here saying that Christians interpret that scripture the same way that Muslims interpret the Quran and the hadith, which is entirely the point I was trying to make from the beginning.

And you missed my point. Without Jesus, Christianity IS every other religion. Jesus IS Christianity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2016, 10:01:38 AM »
You must have missed everything I posted in this thread and the entire point I was originally making.

You really NEVER make a valid point.

Therefore skimming over your massive bloviation of misinformation is standard...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2016, 10:21:11 AM »
But how is commanding doing all that awful shit to a neighboring city in Deuteronomy 13:12-18 "protecting your religion" in any way significantly different than what Allah commands in the Quran?

That's not what it says.  It's talking about a town that belongs to Christians and the dirtbags are stirring up crap and trying to take it over.  It doesn't say "go find where the Muslims live, convert them and if they don't convert?  Kill their asses and we will give you a thousand golden goats and a whole bunch of pre-pubescent girls for your dirty ass to violate." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2016, 05:35:16 PM »
That's not what it says.  It's talking about a town that belongs to Christians and the dirtbags are stirring up crap and trying to take it over.  It doesn't say "go find where the Muslims live, convert them and if they don't convert?  Kill their asses and we will give you a thousand golden goats and a whole bunch of pre-pubescent girls for your dirty ass to violate."
Like I said earlier, thank goodness the bible didn't offer rewards for killing others. Nevermind all of the killings done in the name of Christianity, back then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2016, 05:45:38 PM »
I'm not sayin' a Christian will off a bitch. I'm not sayin' he won't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2016, 10:31:03 PM »
Like I said earlier, thank goodness the bible didn't offer rewards for killing others. Nevermind all of the killings done in the name of Christianity, back then.

You sir are an overeducated fool.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2016, 03:24:56 PM »
One of my greatest concerns is the so-called President trying to create this distinction between "radical Islam" and the Islamic faith. 

there is no distinction except in the manner of execution.  "Radical Islam" achieves its objective through force and intimidation.  Regular Islam does so through immigration, an absolute refusal to assimilate and then when the numbers are great enough, demands to institute their own culture in place of what's there. 

Look at what's happening in Michigan. One city now blares that horrendous "call to prayer" horn five times a day like it's some middle eastern sand pit.  In another, the Muslim population is clamoring for their right to institute Sharia Law -- and what's more galling is the American media gushes about how great it is and how "progressive" the city is. 

Because that city certainly would HATE Donald Trump.  Not because the population is 44% Arab, but because the majority of the residents are "are committed to equality and full of love, tolerance, and spiritual energy." 

Personally?  I'd like to wipe it off the map.  Tolerate that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2016, 03:47:07 PM »
One of my greatest concerns is the so-called President trying to create this distinction between "radical Islam" and the Islamic faith. 

there is no distinction except in the manner of execution.  "Radical Islam" achieves its objective through force and intimidation.  Regular Islam does so through immigration, an absolute refusal to assimilate and then when the numbers are great enough, demands to institute their own culture in place of what's there. 

Look at what's happening in Michigan. One city now blares that horrendous "call to prayer" horn five times a day like it's some middle eastern sand pit.  In another, the Muslim population is clamoring for their right to institute Sharia Law -- and what's more galling is the American media gushes about how great it is and how "progressive" the city is. 

Because that city certainly would HATE Donald Trump.  Not because the population is 44% Arab, but because the majority of the residents are "are committed to equality and full of love, tolerance, and spiritual energy." 

Personally?  I'd like to wipe it off the map.  Tolerate that.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2016, 09:03:46 AM »

I know this is pointless, but you do realize that "back then" it wasn't Christianity, right?  Back then, it was Judiasm.  Christianity didn't become Christianity until Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead 3 days later. 

As WE!!! pointed out earlier, the Old Testament foreshadowed the arrival of Jesus.  When Jesus arrived he specifically taught that we are to love our enemies.  Bless those who curse us.  Turn the other cheek. Basically the exact opposite of Mohammed. 

It's not that he wanted to pussify his followers, but rather transform them into a new creation.  They were called to be different.  Still are. 

But I'm sure you knew all that already.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2016, 02:07:49 PM »
I know this is pointless, but you do realize that "back then" it wasn't Christianity, right?  Back then, it was Judiasm.  Christianity didn't become Christianity until Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead 3 days later. 

As WE!!! pointed out earlier, the Old Testament foreshadowed the arrival of Jesus.  When Jesus arrived he specifically taught that we are to love our enemies.  Bless those who curse us.  Turn the other cheek. Basically the exact opposite of Mohammed. 

It's not that he wanted to pussify his followers, but rather transform them into a new creation.  They were called to be different.  Still are. 

We are like sheep lead to slaughter. If we, as Christians, are to love our enemies, then why are we bombing the shit out of Muslim countries?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2016, 02:35:15 PM »
We are like sheep lead to slaughter. If we, as Christians, are to love our enemies, then why are we bombing the shit out of Muslim countries?

Some folks need special love. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2016, 02:40:49 PM »

We actually aren't bombing them enough.

Lay down and die is not in the Bible.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2016, 02:44:11 PM »

We love them if they leave us alone. 

Go back to the Crusades, if you please. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2016, 02:49:39 PM »
We love them if they leave us alone. 

Go back to the Crusades, if you please.

We need to eliminate the threat altogether. Politics and PC seem to get in the way.

We actually aren't bombing them enough.

Lay down and die is not in the Bible.

I concur.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2016, 04:32:06 PM »

I know this is pointless, but you do realize that the Christian Crusades and the Christian Inquisitions killed a lot of people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2016, 04:42:17 PM »
I know this is pointless, but you do realize that the Christian Crusades and the Christian Inquisitions killed a lot of people.

So did malaria.  So what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2016, 04:51:09 PM »

Malaria Jackson?  Went out with her one time.  I knew dat bitch was crazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2016, 06:08:53 PM »
Completely missed the point...not surprising.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2016, 07:33:26 PM »
Completely missed the point...not surprising.

No. You did. 

We aren't talking about some 1000 year old shit.  You sound exactly like a fucking Bama fan. 

Their cheating has reached unprecedented heights.  Their players are uneducated rubes. And when called out on it, what's their response?

James Brooks.

The man is almost 60 years old.  The FUCK does James Brooks have to do with anything? 

Same for the ancient shit you dredge up.  If you want to be so tolerant you can take your tolerable ass to Syria.  See if they reciprocate. 

That's the day when I'll be okay with them being here.  The same day they allow us to be there and worship as we please. 

Until then?  Kill. Them. All.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2016, 09:46:02 PM »
No. You did. 

We aren't talking about some 1000 year old shit.  You sound exactly like a fucking Bama fan. 

Their cheating has reached unprecedented heights.  Their players are uneducated rubes. And when called out on it, what's their response?

James Brooks.

The man is almost 60 years old.  The FUCK does James Brooks have to do with anything? 

Same for the ancient shit you dredge up.  If you want to be so tolerant you can take your tolerable ass to Syria.  See if they reciprocate. 

That's the day when I'll be okay with them being here.  The same day they allow us to be there and worship as we please. 

Until then?  Kill. Them. All.
You sound like a drunk retard butting into a conversation that you've just caught the tail end of.

I stated "thank goodness the bible doesn't promise rewards for killing people, nevermind all the killing done in the name of Christianity." Then the morons responded...I replied to their moronic post. If I educate atleast one person, I've done my job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions