Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Maybe the server wasn't so secure after all

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Maybe the server wasn't so secure after all
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2016, 03:50:08 PM »
Yeah, but we like the Chief.  You?  Not so much.

I can understand why you like chief, you guys needing rides and such everywhere you go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2016, 03:53:26 PM »
The U.S. Armed Forces.  Sprinkled with gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2016, 04:02:36 PM »
I can understand why you like chief, you guys needing rides and such everywhere you go.

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2016, 04:03:57 PM »
The U.S. Armed Forces.  Sprinkled with gay.

Makes me glad I am no longer serving, cause now I would have to get served.   :homo: :fag:

Wonder if they would hate me too?  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8

GH2001

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2016, 09:55:33 AM »
Wonder why nothing will ever happen to Hill no matter how corrupt she is?  From abc15.com

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

"There was no discussion on any matter pending before the Department or any matter pending with any other body, there was no discussion of Benghazi, no discussion of State Department emails, by way of example I would say it was current news of the day, the Brexit decision and what it would mean," she said.

Yeeeeeeaahh....Oooookaaayyyyy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2016, 10:05:44 AM »
Wonder why nothing will ever happen to Hill no matter how corrupt she is?  From abc15.com

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

"There was no discussion on any matter pending before the Department or any matter pending with any other body, there was no discussion of Benghazi, no discussion of State Department emails, by way of example I would say it was current news of the day, the Brexit decision and what it would mean," she said.

Slick Willie: "Loretta, I know that you have 6 beautiful grandchildren. I sure would hate to see anything bad happen to them. Let's see if we can get this Benghazi thing cleaned up swiftly, o.k.?"

Loretta: "Yes Mr. President. It's just a matter of formality and going through some motions to ensure that the public believes that we investigate this thing. We know that everything is above board with Hillary's actions."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2016, 10:15:04 AM »

As many in the legal profession have chimed in with already (and you know as well), serious ethics and conflict of interest issues there. Doesn't matter that subject discussed. It should have been disclosed if it was innocent. But they didn't. It was hidden. Lynch should remove herself from anything involving this case now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2016, 10:20:01 AM »
As many in the legal profession have chimed in with already (and you know as well), serious ethics and conflict of interest issues there. Doesn't matter that subject discussed. It should have been disclosed if it was innocent. But they didn't. It was hidden. Lynch should remove herself from anything involving this case now.

Won't happen. The Clinton's are a machine. It really needs to be stopped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2016, 10:35:22 AM »
And the winner is...... http://popularmilitary.com/us-army-allowing-first-openly-transgender-infantryman-stay/

Guess they better change the job title to "Infantrything"

And gives a whole new meaning to, "Battle Dress Uniform"  :facepalm:

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:44:54 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2016, 10:48:24 AM »
Guys, the US Attorney General can't fly to Arizona on taxpayer jet just to share kid photos with the husband of an investigation target? I thought this was America!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2016, 11:01:29 AM »
Guys, the US Attorney General can't fly to Arizona on taxpayer jet just to share kid photos with the husband of an investigation target? I thought this was America!

They just happened to be there at the same time.  Nothing to see here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2016, 11:05:08 AM »
They just happened to be there at the same time.  Nothing to see here.
Barry goes to Hawaii all the time just to visit "pops".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2016, 02:46:33 PM »
I have never been one of those people that believed there was a fix in... Until now. 

They fact that the DOJ outright said "that if it were other people they may punish them" tells me everything I need to know. 
This country is so fucked.  There is not one branch of government that has enough scruples to keep any other branch in check. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2016, 02:48:48 PM »
Totally agree, Sani.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer