Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Maybe the server wasn't so secure after all

Re: Maybe the server wasn't so secure after all
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2016, 03:17:55 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/05/hillary-clintons-email-problems-might-be-even-worse-than-we-thought/

And the sad part is, voters either don't give a shit, and will vote for her, or look at Trump and think he's a viable alternative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2016, 03:18:57 PM »
And the sad part is, voters either don't give a shit, and will vote for her, or look at Trump and think he's a viable alternative.
If Rubio or Kasich or Cruz or Bush or Paul or Fiorina or Christie or any non-complete-clown was running against her this would be fucking over and done with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2016, 03:34:50 PM »
If Rubio or Kasich or Cruz or Bush or Paul or Fiorina or Christie or any non-complete-clown was running against her this would be fucking over and done with.

And I'm not gonna rehash this with some of my fellow "right wingers" on the board but yes, I agree. Which is why I supported who I did as the race unfolded and the field was whittled down. And to a degree it's just conjecture to speculate. But the same hypothetical polls before the race was sewn up pretty much line up with what they say now in general. The ones you mentioned all did better hypothetically which is all we can go on at this point. I can't prove they would have won but I would have liked my chances better with Rubio, Cruz, Paul or kasich.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 03:37:49 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »

Of all the stupid things I've seen here, repeating this nonsense may be the stupidest. 

Trump destroyed all of them in the primaries.  They couldn't even beat HIM, for God's sake.  They couldn't come close to beating him.  Rubio couldn't win his home fucking state.  Cruz won Texas but nothing else out there.  Kasich? Fuck almighty. 

If Trump wiped off his shoes with these clowns, the evil bitch would have excoriated them.  She's got more money, more time in the trenches and more blood on her hands than the rest of them combined.  A traditional Republican campaign with a Romney/McCain doppelganger wasn't going to derail the Euro-Express. 

There's no indication whatsoever than some after-the-fact gonzo "poll" that any of them would be in better shape. 

I'm willing to bet that if any of them -- hell, the entire lot of them all as co-presidents -- were on the Republican side you'd be looking at a 70-30 Clinton lead at the moment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2016, 07:22:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2016, 08:48:53 PM »

Dude this one really rubs me wrong. More so than I thought it would. Gross negligence. Aka extreme carelessness per Comey. This is just sickening. It's like we joke about the Teflon Clintons but shit, it's 100% true and I don't know how anyone can support this woman. We're talking classified freaking emails. Extreme carelessness. Lying. F me. I give up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2016, 09:48:31 PM »
This says it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2016, 09:54:12 PM »
Dude this one really rubs me wrong. More so than I thought it would. Gross negligence. Aka extreme carelessness per Comey. This is just sickening. It's like we joke about the Teflon Clintons but shit, it's 100% true and I don't know how anyone can support this woman. We're talking classified freaking emails. Extreme carelessness. Lying. F me. I give up.
But, but, but, but .... Trump had a 6 point star on a graphic. That's the real issue!

We're fucked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2016, 11:20:49 PM »

Every bit of this.  A week after her husband has an impromptu meeting on a private plane with the AG to talk about golf and grandchildren. 

This is far more of a joke than anything Trump has ever said or done.  Time to stop this farce.  Honestly can't think of a more corrupt politician at this level in my lifetime.  Maybe her husband getting Whitehouse blow jobs, but then...that's not really political corruption now is it?  Just getting your dick sucked by someone other than the First Lady while POTUS. 

We're fucked!!!!   
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:30:27 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2016, 09:32:52 AM »
This is all you need to know

=

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:35:41 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2016, 09:40:51 AM »
My breakfast didn't taste nearly as good coming up as it did going down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2016, 09:53:24 AM »
My breakfast didn't taste nearly as good coming up as it did going down.

In lieu of buying the Gotham frying pans you should buy the Clintons cause ain't nothing sticking to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2016, 01:57:30 PM »
According to this anonymous FBI agent involved in the investigation, the Clinton Foundation (which implicates hundreds of people) is the real story behind the email scandal. Another thing to note is the Romanian hacker that came forward about the emails has supposedly been found dead in his Virginia jail cell of apparent suicide.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-romanian-hacker-with-access-to-clinton-emails-found-dead-in-jail-cell/

Please read the forum exchanges involving the FBI agent in the below. Interesting if true.

"I'm the person with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case."

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79480356/ama-about-the-clinton-case
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2016, 02:24:09 PM »
Anyone that is surprised by any of this obviously has never visited the great state of Ark can Saw.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/circle-of-death-richmond-odom/1000383156/2699289022742?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Marketplace+Shopping+Books_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP1948&k_clickid=3x1948

Or check out that new book "crisis of character" by mr Byrne that came out last week. I believe kaos mentioned it in another thread. It's mind blowing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2016, 03:02:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2016, 04:29:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2016, 10:12:26 PM »
Or check out that new book "crisis of character" by mr Byrne that came out last week. I believe kaos mentioned it in another thread. It's mind blowing.

Was in BN tonight.  Looked for that book.  Guess what?  Nowhere to be found.  At least not easily.  It was not on display.

But there were books about how Trump is an asshole. How the republicans have f**cked America (yes, there in the title), the truth about trump.... 

But can't find diddly in the liar whore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2016, 10:34:02 PM »
One could easily fill a library with books detailing the exploits of the Clinton crime syndicate, but everyone is choosing to ignore that very large and extremely dangerous elephant in the room for some reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2016, 11:27:01 PM »
One could easily fill a library with books detailing the exploits of the Clinton crime syndicate, but everyone is choosing to ignore that very large and extremely dangerous elephant in the room for some reason.

Why the hell are you talking about that?  Trump said something dumb.  Focus man.  Focus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions