Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Maybe the server wasn't so secure after all

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Maybe the server wasn't so secure after all
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2016, 10:25:29 AM »
Foxynewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Looks like there will at least be some heat put on.  Ouch!!!

House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz charged Thursday that the FBI’s decision not to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton despite her mishandling of classified information represents a “double standard,” as he kicked off a highly anticipated hearing with FBI Director James Comey.

Chaffetz, R-Utah, said he was “mystified” by the FBI conclusion not to recommend prosecution.

“It seems to a lot of us that the average Joe … if they had done what you laid out in your statement, that they’d be in handcuffs,” Chaffetz said. “And I think there is a legitimate concern that there is a double-standard -- if your name isn’t Clinton or you’re not part of the powerful elite, that lady justice will act differently.”

Chaffetz voiced concern that there “does seem to be no consequence.”

Comey is about to testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, just two days after the FBI announcement.

The hearing comes as Republicans turn up the pressure on both Comey and Clinton in the wake of the FBI recommendation not to pursue charges in the email case. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, after receiving Comey’s recommendation, on Wednesday declared the investigation over with no criminal charges issued.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2016, 11:56:24 AM »
https://twitter.com/mmurraypolitics/status/751062574729396225
Comey says the Petraeus incident sets prosecution standard -- knowingly and willfully mishandling classified info. And lying about it

How in the actual fuck can you conclude that Clinton didn't knowingly and willfully mishandle classified info:

Or lie about it:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2016, 12:09:51 PM »
In Comey's testimony this morning, he basically said they didn't prosecute because she didn't lie to the FBI.  But he then acknowledged that virtually everything she told the public was in fact, a pack of lies.

Just amazing.  And no one gives two fiddle fucks about it.  This is just a Republican witch hunt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2016, 12:29:47 PM »
In Comey's testimony this morning, he basically said they didn't prosecute because she didn't lie to the FBI.  But he then acknowledged that virtually everything she told the public was in fact, a pack of lies.

Just amazing.  And no one gives two fiddle fucks about it.  This is just a Republican witch hunt.
Asking why Hillary isn't being held to the same standard as some low-level lackey is just "political theater".

Unlike the Democrats when they sat criss-cross-applesauce style on the house floor, ordered pizzas and sang "We Shall Overcome" to pass bills that clearly violated the 2nd, 4th, & 5th amendment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2016, 01:12:25 PM »
I really don't even know what to do any longer.  I wish I could say that any of this has surprised me but it has not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2016, 10:48:58 AM »
So surprising nobody the democratic party are a bunch of racists that cannot secure a server....Maybe they should have sent the emails to the Clintons.....They know how to hit the delete button.

http://www.voanews.com/content/us-democrats-convention-hillary-clinton-presidential-nomination/3432682.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2016, 09:54:36 AM »
I admit, I giggled at this Bernie Sanders quote for several reasons.
"Debbie Wasserman Schultz has made the right decision for the future of the Democratic Party. While she deserves thanks for her years of service, the party now needs new leadership that will open the doors of the party and welcome in working people and young people. The party leadership must also always remain impartial in the presidential nominating process, something which did not occur in the 2016 race."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2016, 06:36:43 AM »
So Sarah Silverman's twitter feed got hacked by Anonymous and they put this up.....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2016, 10:21:19 AM »
So Sarah Silverman's twitter feed got hacked by Anonymous and they put this up.....

Anyone with half a brain knows she's evil and corrupt.  Anybody with 1/4 of a brain knows that anyone -- anyone (including Trump) -- is a better choice than this. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2016, 01:00:09 AM »
Anyone with half a brain knows she's evil and corrupt.  Anybody with 1/4 of a brain knows that anyone -- anyone (including Trump) -- is a better choice than this.

Well you know, except a few on this board...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2016, 04:47:59 AM »
Can you imagine the national furor if there was evidence that Trump's children were involved in rigging a jury? 

And yet here is evidence that communications were exchanged with mini-bitch Chelsea Clinton in regard to rigging the panel that was investigating Benghazi.  The only place it's reported is Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/06/wired-it-emails-suggest-clinton-aide-stage-managed-benghazi-hearing-questions.html

"We wired it that Menendez would provide an opportunity to address two topics we needed to debunk (her actions/whereabouts on 9/11, and these email from Chris Stevens about moving locations,)" Clinton media gatekeeper Philippe Reines wrote to Chelsea Clinton the morning of the Jan. 23, 2013 hearing.

The entire family is corrupt to the core. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2016, 10:04:48 AM »
Can you imagine the national furor if there was evidence that Trump's children were involved in rigging a jury? 

And yet here is evidence that communications were exchanged with mini-bitch Chelsea Clinton in regard to rigging the panel that was investigating Benghazi.  The only place it's reported is Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/06/wired-it-emails-suggest-clinton-aide-stage-managed-benghazi-hearing-questions.html

"We wired it that Menendez would provide an opportunity to address two topics we needed to debunk (her actions/whereabouts on 9/11, and these email from Chris Stevens about moving locations,)" Clinton media gatekeeper Philippe Reines wrote to Chelsea Clinton the morning of the Jan. 23, 2013 hearing.

The entire family is corrupt to the core.

Glad she only deleted these yoga and wedding emails.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions