Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LSU Game or "The Wench Makes a Pilgrimage to Mecca"

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
LSU Game or "The Wench Makes a Pilgrimage to Mecca"
« on: September 09, 2008, 09:47:38 AM »
Okay, so I am dragging the husband and two kids over 700 miles so I can breathe the sweet air of the Plains.  Which of you goobers is planning to be there with me??  Just wondering how many restraining orders I will need...

Also, Carl's birthday is 18Sept, so I will be bringing birthday cake of some kind... he may be too drunk to eat it, but I will never let alcohol get between me and a piece of birthday cake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: LSU Game or "The Wench Makes a Pilgrimage to Mecca"
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 09:49:02 AM »
Okay, so I am dragging the husband and two kids over 700 miles so I can breathe the sweet air of the Plains.  Which of you goobers is planning to be there with me?? 

You know I will be. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 09:53:33 AM »
Me, the red head, and the RV will all be there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »
I will be there, and drunk, so none of that "trying to drag me behind buildings for lovetime" like two years ago Jenny.  I don't want your husband trying to fight me again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 12:31:54 PM »
I will be there, and drunk, so none of that "trying to drag me behind buildings for lovetime" like two years ago Jenny.  I don't want your husband trying to fight me again.
Carl is not a violent person, but even he has a problem with a man trying to stick a tongue in his ear and a hand down his pants.   My suggestion to avoid bloodshed is to limit your attentions to jumbo or Howard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »
Carl is not a violent person, but even he has a problem with a man trying to stick a tongue in his ear and a hand down his pants.   My suggestion to avoid bloodshed is to limit your attentions to jumbo or Howard.

You gonna bring your dog Jumbo?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 12:34:50 PM »
Whatever, he was undressing me with his eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 12:37:06 PM »
Whatever, he was undressing me with his eyes.
Only if you were dressed like a big bottle of Abita Amber.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »
Only if you were dressed like a big bottle of Abita Amber.
Coincidentally, I was.  What time are yall showing up?  I assume we will got out the night before so we will not show up to our tailgate until Noon-ish. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 12:47:58 PM »
Coincidentally, I was.  What time are yall showing up?  I assume we will got out the night before so we will not show up to our tailgate until Noon-ish. 
We will probably get there noon-ish too.  We are bringing another couple with us - Carl's best friend from LSU and his wife - they are both doctors, live in Baton Rouge and are the ones who host us in the Club Level at Tiger Stadium every other year.  They are awesome people.  In fact, they are also the source for our LSU - bammer tickets this year.  CANNOT. WAIT. for that game. 

So y'all be nice.  They hate bammer too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »
Good luck having somewhere to park if you are not there before noon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
Me, the red head, and the RV will all be there
By the purple dumpster?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »
By the purple dumpster?

I'm going to paint the bitch with rainbow colors so all you gay fuckers can find it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »
I'm going to paint the bitch with rainbow colors so all you gay fuckers can find it. 

Just get Taylor to it and he can sprinkle it with pixie dust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 01:28:50 PM »
Just get Taylor to it and he can sprinkle it with pixie dust.
I'll be the one that is light in his step.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 01:45:24 PM »
I think I shall participate in this little encounter.

Jen dear, will the blonde be there again?  She may not have been undressing me with her eyes...but I damn shore got her nekkid with mine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »
I think I shall participate in this little encounter.

Jen dear, will the blonde be there again?  She may not have been undressing me with her eyes...but I damn shore got her nekkid with mine.
Dude...her daughter's only like 6. :jaw:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »
Dude...her daughter's only like 6. :jaw:

Your Honor, I didn't know she was 6.  She looked 4 to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 02:18:51 PM »
Your Honor, I didn't know she was 6.  She looked 4 to me.

That makes it better?

Drinking before 1 is not good. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 02:23:44 PM »
I disagree, drinking before 1 is highly encouraged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions